Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biggest differences between gaming tradtional girl/western girls

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can people post their tips on gaming traditional girls i.e. 1s from different nationalities and not brought up in western socities such as China, Asia in general, Russia, Eastern Europe.

Most of the tips on here seem to cater for US girls/Western girls where society is more equal.

What are the biggest no-no's etc?

In my experience, the traditional girls are used to the men paying for everything, dates etc and if they don't they have no respect for the men. It's part of the culture.

But this leads them to being super spoiled used to being able to do what they want when they want. How do you frustrate these girls into pursuing you or thinking about you more?

These girls never commit to a time as they always want to see if something more fun comes along (not necessarily a guy more partying/dancing with her girls at some fancy club where all the guys pay for their drinks at a table cos that's what they're accustomed to)

how do you get them to behave properly with you do you need to tell them out straight that what they're doing is not cool, even before you had a 1st date?

Latim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, i dunno about US chicks but i noticed that the more traditional women here in europe (eastern european countries) are much more feminine and tend to prefer a very masculine guy. But i guess it's all down to the individual, just play the game as best you can, and adapt to the situation because no two girls will ever be the same.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in Australia, there's no "game".

The chicks here will sleep with you on the first night, all you have to do is speak to them/dance with them and they are yours for the night.

Just like they've been everyone elses for a night.

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but i mean more along the lines of how you behave when they try to act spoilt not commiting to a date or not offering another time.

I've had many girls who were interested (not super high interested obviously) but kept thinking that 'oh he'll come back for another shot cos hes really into me so i can go clubbing with my girls and cancel on him without offering another time)

certain nationalities have no manners at all and that stems into their dating behaviour unfortunately. how would 1 suggest gaming a girl from asia or russia?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to asian girls that are not westernized (born in asia) you will need patience. They tend to be shy and conservative and it takes some time for them to open up to you. They tend to hang out in social circles with a few close friends. If you do manage to break into their social circle they are much more open and friendly to you.

When it comes to eastern european girls in western countries they are not much better than western raised girls. The reason for that is that there is no shortage of eligible men in western countries. So next time you see a beautiful Russian girl thinking she is traditional and different you will be in for a shock when you find out she is pretty much the same as every other girl.

If what you want is to find your dream traditional girl for a relationship or marriage you need to go to the source itself. You need to go to those countries and maybe live there. There is a huge difference between a girl from a more traditional country that is studying in a western country in a university, than 1 that is living with a humble family in her motherland.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
King Turi said:
Here in Australia, there's no "game".

The chicks here will sleep with you on the first night, all you have to do is speak to them/dance with them and they are yours for the night.

Just like they've been everyone elses for a night.
I'm sorry about that.
Stuff like this happens when societies and countries kick God out.