I made a huge mistake with this girl that I hardly know, I've talked to her a few times. Anyway no first date and I suggested that we go hiking one Saturday since she told me that she loves the outdoors and taking pictures. You know it didn't even dawn on me that that may make me appear as a psycho or anything. I wonder why I didn't think of it like that. So now she went cold and I haven't heard from her since discussing it a few days ago.
I know that I am not needy, I'm not a psycho at all. I'm actually really fun to be around and pretty sure of myself. I just screwed up really good and it's kind of funny. I'm not going to contact her though, even though I may need to apologize for suggesting such an outing.
I know that I am not needy, I'm not a psycho at all. I'm actually really fun to be around and pretty sure of myself. I just screwed up really good and it's kind of funny. I'm not going to contact her though, even though I may need to apologize for suggesting such an outing.