Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Trick

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm here to tell you the best trick the most ubelievable almost unstopable wonderfull technique you can ever possibly find.

Go outside and talk to girls.
Any Girls.
Hot Girls.
Ugly Girls.
All Girls.
All this crap is driving me insane like what should I do what technique should I use what does this mean blah blah blah.
well Guess what My technique is MY technique and it isnt gona work for YOU. If you actually TRIED instead of just SITTING ON YOUR COMPUTER You wouldnt be asking these questions. If you could get 10 fine women today would you worry about that girl you work with that SEEMS to like you hahah **** no. Look you will make up your own game plan that fits YOU if you go play the damn game.... cause If you never join the game your just gona be sitting on the sidelines for the rest of your life.

Peace

()()
(. .)
(__)@

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem in england is that people are reserved. you can not cold approch a girl in the street on her own, well you can obviously but its not the done thing, n England it is important to have 2 wingmen with you and aproch small grops of a few girls rtaher then a girl that is on her own

this makes cold approching in england hard and menas you have less chances to do it. Its not somtihng i try because i just hook up with freinds of freinds, but maybe i will give it a go soon

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I'm talking about

What you mean its uncooth... lol **** that **** kill your fear man I dont care how uncooth it is if you do it right... your in like flin

Side note.
If you do it wrong enuf... You will learn to do it right!!!!! wow astounding isnt it... LOL

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are right there, the closest i have been to a cold approch is im at a freinds party, and i just go and talk to girls i do not know, at the party, but obviously i know thats not the same even thou some of them where a freind of a freind of a freind but the fact that it is in a party means it is not really a cold aproch, anyway im satisfied with that, if i feel desprate i will cold aproch

do you not think cold approching makes a guy seem desprate?

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK man First off I can tell right now from your languaging YOUR WAY TOO MUTCH ARMCHAIR DJ man you can know everything but in the end its all CRAP what the hell do you care anyway ? I mean really if some chick dosnt like you are u gona go cry to your mother? cmon man...

Here's an idea for you.
Every morning after you wake up/strech/excersize (which you should do it will improve your mentality and body even if you only do 10 situps thats better than zero) then take a double dose of dungiveafuk- bricks and stones might break my bones but words will never hurt me.

this might shock you but ... even if you get rejected which IVE NEVER GOTEN REJECTED ? does that tell you something I might not sleep with every hot girl but NONE of them slam me or make fun of me in any way this is complete paranoia. so lets say you go up to a girl and chat for 10 seconds and find she isnt intrested... um so what? do you think she cares this happens to her every day... why should you care? she dosnt .. hell she wont even remember you its sad but true so you might as well go for it
GO FOR IT.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and i will go for it, its just you dont no england it makes it harder unlees its at a party or clun, because if you ocld aproch a girl one on one you will get a look that says what the f**k, so thats why i always go for freinds of freinds, next time im in town with freinds i think im going to try and presuade then to come with me on a cold approch

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is true I dont know england but I do know ppl (Psychology is my specialty) perhaps your just doing it wrong gaining repore to fast can kill your chances be more aloof make an funny observation and say something funny or witty in her area instead of approaching straight on thats considered an attack subconsciously. so if your waiting for the light to change at a crosswalk or something and a hottie is next to you say something funny if she laughs introduce yourself if not **** her and move on to the next one.

Also If you have AIM - EndersBunBun is my acct name you can contact me there if you have questions. of course then others dont get to read my responses or your question ... so yeah

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
confidence is global language IMHO. It will work any country or region. If you approach with girl with + energy with nice smile they will respond to you.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it all depends on the situation, like i said before people are very reserved in england, i rekin a cold aproch on a bus or train could work well thou. Just sit fairly near them say in the seat in front, and after a few minutes just start talking

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in Canada everyone is quite reserved as well. But what has been working for me is just going out and talking to everyone in the pubs and bars etc. as if I was hosting an event or if I was best man at a wedding. Light, but friendly. It works.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well yes those kind of envirmoents are good, its the col aproch on the street that is not good to do in england

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
well yes those kind of envirmoents are good, its the col aproch on the street that is not good to do in england
Nor is it here. I don't bother with it. They just look at you like you're a nutter.

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to London, I've approached, and most of them seem to be surprized at first, but it's clear to me that they haven't been approached much, and when they see me approach, this shows that I have high confidence, unlike other cats in England.

So quit using that as an excuse, check_mate_kid_uk. I get better resultes there than here, in the UAE. So get off your @ss and approach.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you aproched them, what was your opening line(s)? notice i didnt say pick pu line, iv learnt they are not necciserly, and the best 1st word to say is hi

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Hi
-Hello
-Hey
-Hiya
-I need a girl's opinion on something...

PU line (works wonders)
-are you phsyco?
no >> cool, i'm tired of crazy chicks.
yes >> cool, i'm tired of boring chicks.

I'm a big fan of "hello", though. It has a better tone than "hi".

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.