"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Big Time Jealousy Test

crack_her

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
This one spans a couple of threads. "Low IL... What to do?" Here.

Anyway, this girl that I've dated and cut contact with for 8 days (because of low IL) showed up at my favorite bar that my friends and I hang out last night. She brought along 3 guy friends. She knows I hang there every Sunday night and that it's my favorite place to go (I go there approx. 5 nights a week), yet they pick that bar out of the many they could go to. She never goes there except one other time that I took her.

At first, I was very upset. I must admit that it hurt so much my eyes started to water. Then I realized that it was a TEST. She's trying to make me jealous, GUYS! But I pulled myself together and acted normal and unphased by it all. I sang the crowd favorite "This Love" by Maroon 5 - HOW APPROPRIATE, it's about a guy who dumps his girl because she keeps leaving him (BTW, I sing it very well and always get requests to do that song). She came over to small talk, but that was it.

I left the same time as they did and she came out to my car. We had a short dicussion on when she worked next (she works at another bar we go to) and she said that she'd call me tomorrow - which is today. I'm not going to expect a call from her because she sounded like BS.

What I want to know is whether she showed up just to make me upset, or is she still interested? Or, what do you DJ's make of this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Crack head, :)

You are getting too emotionally involved with a girl who you are not involved with!!! :rolleyes:

Take it easy - didn't you say she wanted to have a relationship with you and you said no? Now you are going bananas to get her interested in you again!!

A girl striding along with 3 guys by her side coming to a bar, hmm what to make of it? If she wanted to make you jealous, I would think to show up at the bar with one guy would be more effective! No woman can upset a man unless the man allows such an invasion to infiltrate his mind and heart!

She is not your girl, so you should not make demands on her. Again, wait a week or so and if she doesn't call you then be straightforward with her and ask her out and let this answer determine your involvement with her!

Maybe she is looking for another man since you rejected her the first time!
 

crack_her

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Take it easy - didn't you say she wanted to have a relationship with you and you said no? Now you are going bananas to get her interested in you again!!
Yep! Proper fvck! But I only said no because it was too early and I didn't know her well enough to make that commitment. That's when she started turning cold on me.


Maybe she is looking for another man since you rejected her the first time!
OUCH! Well, let's wait and see if she calls tonight like she said. This chick is the most challenging one I've ever come across - so I need to make sure I don't blunder somewhere down the road.

BTW, I was there with these 2 hotties, yes hotter than her. They are only my friends and not my type (she knows they are only my friends). We drink together regularly and they help with my DJ'ing a lot and make me look good. One of my hot friends (the hotter one HB9) knew the guys she was with and started flirting with them. I was cracking up - enjoying the show. I don't think she was too happy about it too. Later, my HB9 girl friend held me with her arm around my neck and whisper to me before I walked outside to talk to her, "DO NOT LOSE YOUR GAME - IF YOU CHASE HER, SHE'LL GET TURNED OFF".
 

crack_her

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Take it easy - didn't you say she wanted to have a relationship with you and you said no? Now you are going bananas to get her interested in you again!!
Yep! Proper fvck! But I only said no because it was too early and I didn't know her well enough to make that commitment. That's when she started turning cold on me.


Maybe she is looking for another man since you rejected her the first time!
OUCH! Well, let's wait and see if she calls tonight like she said. This chick is the most challenging one I've ever come across - so I need to make sure I don't blunder somewhere down the road.

BTW, I was there with these 2 hotties, yes hotter than her. They are only my friends and not my type (she knows they are only my friends). We drink together regularly and they help with my DJ'ing a lot and make me look good. One of my hot friends (the hotter one HB9) knew the guys she was with and started flirting with them. I was cracking up - enjoying the show. I don't think she wasn't too happy about it - I could tell. Later, my HB9 girl friend held me with her arm around my neck and whispered to me before I walked outside to talk to her, "DO NOT LOSE YOUR GAME - IF YOU CHASE HER, SHE'LL GET TURNED OFF".
 

crack_her

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
She didn't call. I kinda knew she wasn't going to. I'm not upset about it like I'd thought I'd be though.

Tomorrow night I'm going over to her bar and throw a Jumbo Jack on the table (they let you bring in your own food there), eat my dinner, ask for a drink, give her a big kiss, say "I came to see you", smile up a storm and then leave.

Women's tests, they aren't going to break me - NEVER!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top