"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Big time infatuation and I can't help it

thedude7

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
There is an Indian woman that I have totally infatuated with. I ocassionally walk past her when I am walking to the train station after work. I have been thinking about her the past few days and coincidentally I have seen her 5 times during the last 3 days. Yesterday I was at a foodcourt getting Indian takeaway for lunch and I turned around and there she was standing directly behind me, I was totally surprised. And today while I was on the street waiting in line to use an ATM she walked past me. Before these two sightings the only time I ever saw her was on the street on my way to the station after work. I kind of get the impression that she knows that I have the hots for her.
I really wish I had the courage to say hello to her.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
1. If your infatuated then it's 100% your doing. There is not "I can't help it" Your creating this high school drama for yourself.

2. Your a grown assed man. Say Hello like a grown assed man. Your not in grade school anymore. This is real grown up life your living. Live it well buddy.

3. Don't put this woman on a pedistal, I don't care what nationality she is. She is still a woman. Your creation of her as the divine goddess of Ishmael is your own fabrication. She takes a dump like every other woman out there...no big deal.
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
yeah I totally agree with playerSupreme....its all on you...

I had a similar situation a couple years ago....I went out with this Puerto Rican girl for 4 months...This girl was an absolute 10 and then some, I couldnt believe I was able to get her....anyways she knew I was infatuated with her and she used me for it...For 2 years she would leave, come back, flaunt her ass in front of me and i would go crazy for her, and she would bounce.....Finally, I came to my senses and took a logical evaluation of her and I realized, she is hot no doubt, but her personality royally sucked...I mean it was dumb, she couldnt take a joke, couldnt give one, wouldnt interact with friends, was more confused about everything than anyone, and did everything she could for attention..

She even told me that she gets her nails done is some neighborhood and when she walks to it, guys are hootin and hollerin, and she said she felt scared.....BS, she ate that up...

My point is this, dont be a fool like I was and become infatuated with a girl, it can get you into serious trouble, and theres nobody to blame but yourself for it...I already went through it, and I learned a valuable lesson in the end....never again will I do that...all the girls I meet now, I give them a full evaluation instead of just goin by looks.....The girl I was talkin about was a 10 in the looks department, and -4 on the personality departement, and in the end, it was a major turn off, despite her looks
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
girls do not like guys that are infatuated with them. i like lostbutfound's statement on girls looks vs personality. i always see a girl as a 5 at all times regardless of their appearance. if their personality is totally awesome (into the stuff i'm into, think like i do) her overall appearance to me can be from 8-10.
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
DJ Dork you made an excellent point. I never thought of it that way.

Recently, I've been burned a few times when I let looks get in the way of clear thinking. From now on, a girl will have to prove herself; guilty until proven innocent.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top