Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big time infatuation and I can't help it

thedude7

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an Indian woman that I have totally infatuated with. I ocassionally walk past her when I am walking to the train station after work. I have been thinking about her the past few days and coincidentally I have seen her 5 times during the last 3 days. Yesterday I was at a foodcourt getting Indian takeaway for lunch and I turned around and there she was standing directly behind me, I was totally surprised. And today while I was on the street waiting in line to use an ATM she walked past me. Before these two sightings the only time I ever saw her was on the street on my way to the station after work. I kind of get the impression that she knows that I have the hots for her.
I really wish I had the courage to say hello to her.

Reaction score
1. If your infatuated then it's 100% your doing. There is not "I can't help it" Your creating this high school drama for yourself.

2. Your a grown assed man. Say Hello like a grown assed man. Your not in grade school anymore. This is real grown up life your living. Live it well buddy.

3. Don't put this woman on a pedistal, I don't care what nationality she is. She is still a woman. Your creation of her as the divine goddess of Ishmael is your own fabrication. She takes a dump like every other woman out there...no big deal.

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I totally agree with playerSupreme....its all on you...

I had a similar situation a couple years ago....I went out with this Puerto Rican girl for 4 months...This girl was an absolute 10 and then some, I couldnt believe I was able to get her....anyways she knew I was infatuated with her and she used me for it...For 2 years she would leave, come back, flaunt her ass in front of me and i would go crazy for her, and she would bounce.....Finally, I came to my senses and took a logical evaluation of her and I realized, she is hot no doubt, but her personality royally sucked...I mean it was dumb, she couldnt take a joke, couldnt give one, wouldnt interact with friends, was more confused about everything than anyone, and did everything she could for attention..

She even told me that she gets her nails done is some neighborhood and when she walks to it, guys are hootin and hollerin, and she said she felt scared.....BS, she ate that up...

My point is this, dont be a fool like I was and become infatuated with a girl, it can get you into serious trouble, and theres nobody to blame but yourself for it...I already went through it, and I learned a valuable lesson in the end....never again will I do that...all the girls I meet now, I give them a full evaluation instead of just goin by looks.....The girl I was talkin about was a 10 in the looks department, and -4 on the personality departement, and in the end, it was a major turn off, despite her looks

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls do not like guys that are infatuated with them. i like lostbutfound's statement on girls looks vs personality. i always see a girl as a 5 at all times regardless of their appearance. if their personality is totally awesome (into the stuff i'm into, think like i do) her overall appearance to me can be from 8-10.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Dork you made an excellent point. I never thought of it that way.

Recently, I've been burned a few times when I let looks get in the way of clear thinking. From now on, a girl will have to prove herself; guilty until proven innocent.