Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BIG shyt test need desperate help this one stumped me

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey.... had a girl i like,and my ex try a huge shyt test on me,they sent me the link for their live journal entry......and seemed REALLY keen for me to see it

and i read the page,and its ALL about them hooking up at partys like slyts,saying "i dont even remember his name.. it was josh i think"

seems way out of character for them to hook up with randoms,could be a planned test or couldve happned who knows?

now,how do i handle this? how do i reply? when they ask if ive seen it? please

Bobbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a **** test, it's just them being mean. You don't need to respond. I would say cut those people out your life. You don't need them

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely cut those people out of your life. Only scum would do something like that to you. You are far better than that my friend!!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ye yeah said:
and i read the page,and its ALL about them hooking up at partys like slyts,saying "i dont even remember his name.. it was josh i think"

seems way out of character for them to hook up with randoms,could be a planned test or couldve happned who knows?
Look bro,if they hook up at parties w/ guys and don't even remember there names,they are a rare breed of super sluts.....STAY AWAY! You wanna live don't you,not die of some disease you got from tongue kissing them.

Now if they did it to try and get your attention,leave it at that,let them TRY but not succed. Never mention it,if they mention it to you,just say "Yeah I saw it....pretty neat,so how about that(go back to whatever you were talking about before".

Good Luck!

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing ive learnt with girls... is they dont realise what is mean,but with me acting so much like i dont need her,i can see why she would try shyt tests..

im pretty sure that girl likes me,ive been trying to meet her half way with the interest she shows,but then putting hard to get in amongst it so she has to wait it out,im almost certain she likes me... need to isolate one more time hanging out,and i can make sure...

here's a few IOI's ive gotten in my opinion... be good to see you guys's opinion

we hung out alone,i didnt touch her unless she touched me,after a while and compliments from her,she drags out our goodbye for a good 15 mins,and eventually asked for a hug,it was fairly long,and i picked her up and spun her around and stuff...and she mentioned she was getting credit on the weekend

the weekend she supposedly hooked up with 2 random guys,and besides the shyt test with her web site,which i passed cause i never mentioned i read it.. i went to see her at her work,she gave me some of the lustiest looks,and her friends were making jokes that me and her like each other,she brought up in a real weak voice and with no eye contact,that she kissed the 2 guys...

and i mocked them cause the last guy she kissed was a retard etc i did it all all ****y and funny...

she asked if i wanted to hang out that night with her and her friend,and i declined saying "nah...sorry i dont do night meet up's" and walked off lol,she came on msn had a bit of a flirty convo,in which she said "you so think your top **** at the moment..." and she did a bit of qualifying herself...

today i sent her a myspace comment asking if she wants to hang out tonight,and she said she was tired and has school work,and made a counter offer for the weekend and wants me to meet her ex bf,(he still likes her) and she mentioned she has her phone now,and i was thinking wtf is that meant to be a hint for me to text lol

i never mentioned it about hanging with her and her ex and i cant really meet him cause there will be a punch up between us

i started a msn convo..

i made some ****y and funny on her getting out of meeting up,and convo went like this..

me-oh well thats probaly good..didnt..really,feel like being raped today anyway

me-you can just rape me on the weekend

her-yep,i'll hold you down and **her ex bf** can do you from behind

me-pretty sure...that i wasnt keen when you mentioned you holding me down so imagine where im at with your ex bf ****ing me

her-i could hold you down and it'd be the best ride you ever had baby!!!

me-why would you say that? dinner is ready...

her-you and me both know baby

me-your always sexualising everything lol

me-well im off might be back later

me-if not

me-dont dream toooo much about me

and i signed out before she could reply lol

SORRY THIS IS SO LONG

but ive wanted her for ages,and its just starting to come good,ANY HELP WHATSOEVER would be appreciated,my game has really come gold in this one..

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl's definitely not quality LTR material.

Edit:
she said she was tired and has school work,and made a counter offer for the weekend and wants me to meet her ex bf
WTF?!!?!!!???

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
That girl's definitely not quality LTR material.

Edit:

WTF?!!?!!!???
Yeah WTF is definitely right...

If it was me, I'd find a better quality chick.

Seriously, why would you want to be with someone who introduces you to her ex bf?---WTF?

If she said to me that she wanted me to meet her ex, I'd tell her to **** off....and then I'd find some other chick who has better qualities and far hotter too.

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not on with him or anything,(not defending her), but she told me he pretty much harrases her with texts,always wants to see her complete afc,i laughed at her so much when she said he kissed her,and she said she'll never do anything with him,he grosses her out..

but still,its a bit suss.. im guessing she wants me to meet him to see how i react? and he'll prolly hug her and stuff to see if i get jealous,so im gonna give it a miss,say im hanging out with one of the other gf's lol

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ye yeah said:
She's not on with him or anything,(not defending her), but she told me he pretty much harrases her with texts,always wants to see her complete afc,i laughed at her so much when she said he kissed her,and she said she'll never do anything with him,he grosses her out..

but still,its a bit suss.. im guessing she wants me to meet him to see how i react? and he'll prolly hug her and stuff to see if i get jealous,so im gonna give it a miss,say im hanging out with one of the other gf's lol
Yeah man, give it a miss. Also, remember, don't listen to what she 'says', observe what she 'does'.

btw--she sounds like an att ***** just from reading your posts as well :O

Good line about saying to her that you are going out with another chick.

Good luck dude--either way, I'm sure you can handle the situation :)

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks pulsar...

spoke to her this morning,and she is still trying to get me to meet her ex bf on the weekend,i made up some ****y and funny about not wanting to meet him,i said "nah cant this weekend.. i gotta colour co-ordinate my socks,and do some ironing... and,thats justa bit more exciting than him" lol

and i said if she wants to see me so bad,do it tonight

and she said she has work till 8 then exam stuff,sounds more like an excuse so i just come on the weekend to meet her ex bf

your on the mark about that "its what she DOES not what she SAYS" line

but i dunno what to do,her ex bf has been sending me texts one said "hey its ****,(girl i like) said you were talking about me.. you jealous or something?"

then 20 mins later, he sends another saying "strong silent type huh? come on reply im bored"

so i just ignored it,he's gonna end up ****ing the situation over,the only way i'll get this girl is if i spend time with her alone,and her wanting me to meet him is confusing it

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ye yeah said:
thanks pulsar...

spoke to her this morning,and she is still trying to get me to meet her ex bf on the weekend,i made up some ****y and funny about not wanting to meet him,i said "nah cant this weekend.. i gotta colour co-ordinate my socks,and do some ironing... and,thats justa bit more exciting than him" lol

and i said if she wants to see me so bad,do it tonight

and she said she has work till 8 then exam stuff,sounds more like an excuse so i just come on the weekend to meet her ex bf

your on the mark about that "its what she DOES not what she SAYS" line

but i dunno what to do,her ex bf has been sending me texts one said "hey its ****,(girl i like) said you were talking about me.. you jealous or something?"

then 20 mins later, he sends another saying "strong silent type huh? come on reply im bored"

so i just ignored it,he's gonna end up ****ing the situation over,the only way i'll get this girl is if i spend time with her alone,and her wanting me to meet him is confusing it
To be totally blunt, it sounds like she is just trying to create some drama for herself. She obviously gets off on wanting to see some kind of confrontation between you and her ex bf.

She gets off thinking that two guys are interested in her and might possibly have a confrontation.

Like I said dude, you're far better than her....and I'm not exactly sure why you would waste time on a person like that. I mean, you could get with her and **** her but really...there are plenty of other chicks who you can **** and still not have this kind of drama.

At the end of the day, it's up to you though and either way, you will get experience.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an ideal relationship - if your name is Olive Oyl.

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realise where you guys are coming from.. Im gonna meet up with her and her ex ex bf on the weekend,cause i get the feeling she is confused and is gonna chose between me and him... and next chance i get,im gonna get her alone.. and kiss close,no questions asked/no games...

and she dosent know im interested for sure,she can suspect all she likes,she has no proof so enough wonder there to create interest,im right yeah? and im 90% certain she likes me or is interested in some degree

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.... what the **** dude... what the ****...

what..

the...