Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Problems, I Need Help Fellow Dj's

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am goin to sadie with this hott chick and everything was goin good. anyway today i was talkin to another hott chick whos one of the friends of the chick im goin to sadie with. anyway she was goin to sadie with some other guy but he broke it off wit her and she was feeelin pretty down. anyway i asked her if she wanted to go to sadie with me just as friends (this was my first mistake cause i should have asked if she wanted to go wit me and my date) she said she was gonna think about it. Now when i got home i get im'd by one of my dates friends and she was totally B!tchen me out about this and said she was gonna have to tell my date about all of this, thankfully i THINK i smoothed everything over wit her friend. i was usin all of the mushy crap and i think it worked...

Now i need some MAJOR help cause i don wanna loose this chick. please help!!!!:(

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm debating as to if I'm going to make a picture so people can understand what the hell your trying to say man.

Additionally, maybe im out of the loop, but what is this 'sadie' you speak of?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadie hawkins dance (where the girl asks the guy).

Anyways Hummer, if she doesn't like it, you can always find someone else. Don't get so attached. ;)