"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Big Problem

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
ok, I have a situation that needs handeling.

First off, I am a wuss, or atleast I was. I didnt even know what the hell I was ding to myself till I found this site and david deangelos. so I am working on no longer becoming a wuss.
now here is where my problem lies. I have recently prettymuch fallen for the greatest women I have ever met, but I fell for her in wuss stage. my friend has also fallen for her. we are both dating her, but he is kissing her and I am not. I thi8nk I have shown her way too much attention, I have bought her things, txt messaged her alot, etc, basically I have been kissing her ass. I really cant move on because I know I have fallen for her. she has told me she has feelings for me but we havnt gotten to that point yet. we cuddle alot when together and I have given her numerous masages and such, but she really hasnt responded to me the way I want her to, ie with longing desire. I now know that after I educate myself on how to not be a freaking wussyman and really be a superman I can win her over and get her to be with me and not my friend, Any sugestions and help on this matter would be tremendous. also, her and I have made a date to go to paris in august, and sugestions there. thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
WOW!!!! ALL I CAN SAY is./

One-itis......."she is the greatest women that ive met" then get out and meet more people

You have no chance with this one
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Dude, you are 25 and you are going after a girl that is playing you and your friend at the same time, and you still want her???

Where is your dignity? Have you no honor as a man, to see when you are being played as a chump - you obviously have low self-esteem and feel that you cannot do better!

Are all your judgments based solely on the physical beauty of a thing and not it's content?

Would you eat a poisoned fruit because you cannot escape the beauty of it's appealing exterior luster, and disregard the ill-effects it will have on your health and your life?

Would you drink salt-water to quench your thirst, only to be left wanting and in greater thirst??

She is a poisonous flower that is appealing to the sight but deadly to the touch!

Flee!!!!
 
Last edited:

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
ok, I really should explain further.

ok, I have been friends with this girl for a year. On most guys scale she would be a 6 or so. I have dated 9's before but their personalities sucked. THis girl i8s different, she is amazing and we mesh almost perfectly. I cant get her out of my mind. so its really not a physical attraction thing because it was only after I started really getting to know her that I fell for her. plus its only been about a month or so, so I knew her for 10 or 11 months befor I was even interested in her for more than a friend.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by SuperMan_Wuss
...so I knew her for 10 or 11 months befor I was even interested in her for more than a friend.
This statement only deepens my previous stance. You are her 'friend' and your friend is her 'lover'. He did what you couldn't do in 11 months - what does this tell you?

Every girl a guy likes is 'different' - don't rationalize your blinded state!

Why do you want a chicks that is on your friends jock - is it so that you can compare notes?

Fill your mind with more productive pursuits...read a book and feed your 'self' some knowledge!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
PRL and vigilante are on point with this one. Get rid of every thing around your house that reminds you of this woman to help get your mind off of her. Hide the stuff in a dark corner of the basement or something. Your buddy has this one, dude. Give him room! There isn't much you can do at this point to compete with him.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Yeah, you lost this one. You most likly will need to sever all contact to her, for a while. That may increase her IL in you, however it is unlikly.
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
yeah, ok this sucks, because I am not able to avoid her. SHe and I are very close friends, I just want to be closer now. we also have a few dates already set for the next couple months. CRAP I am so F*CKED, or not as the case may be. OH well.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Thats ok, man that is a Super Wuss - you didn't know know better 11 months ago before you found SoSuave. Now, there is no excuse for your chump actions...so move on to a better state of mind and become a happier man.
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
Well, I think what I will do is just let it go. I have been reading alot and it seems that the only reason she said she had feelings for me is probably because I changed the way I acted arround her (more wussy) and she probably took this as a hint to f*ck with me. I thinki I will just stay friends but get some MOJO and work it on others.
I can not believe how much info there is on all this. I am so astounded at how much of a friggin chump I was. I am never goiong to let a ***** with leggs control me again. thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
I'd say that you don't get out to meet alot of chicks...You hang with one that is a fun girl, good personality, and now you and all your buddies are trying to get with ehr. She enjoys the attention and is just playing you off each other.She probably isn't as goodhearted as you think unless your idea of 'date' is her idea of 'hanging out'

I'd also tell you to quit getting overly emotional about 'falling' for someone until its in a healthy way. When you have no other options, you end up focusing your lust and emotions irresponsibly towards whatever you feel is nearest to you...Recognize you wouldn't be doing this if you had the number of a hot, cool girl that wanted to date you...Then find sed girl and date her....

gl
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by SuperMan_Wuss
...I am never goiong to let a ***** with leggs control me again. thanks
Ditto to what Danknuggets said.

SuperWuss, women don't control you or men, it's your (our) lustful chump thinking that controls your (our) actions!
 
Top