Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Big Pimpin' On MySpace. Master DJs Only Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in regards to myspace.com or similar networking web sites...

i've done a lot of research on networking (hey, i'm an economist). if you build the right network infrastructure and reach a certain "critical mass", that sh!t can explode, all by itself, you know, like this damn web site. the leaders of the pack are the ones that cash in (the pimps--US).

myspace seems to be the perfect avenue for this. especially since they have a Groups feature! think about it. if we exploit the features of myspace the right way, hmmmmm....just thinking we could kick butt and significantly increase a network of ho's for all of us. once you reach that critical mass, OTHER'S do the work for you. this is the way it should be.

so, instead of spending time here trying to help out a bunch of AFCs who are largely hopeless, lets think about doing something, far more productive and profitable, for OURSELVES! how novel?

here is what i'm proposing:
we get about 5 of us MASTER DJ's together, move a discussion privately somewhere else and we develop a little strategy on exploiting this avenue. if we're all on the same page, so to speak, the networking effects could be outstanding.

it's a fact: the digital age ain't going anywhere. we need to exploit it.

obviously others are doing the same thing, but are they doing it so as to maximize a particular objective? are they using other net resources to enhance the idea? are they consistent and somewhat "branded"?

WE NEED AN OBJECTIVE AND AN ACTION PLAN! it's not that difficult nor time consuming.

we need some smart azz cats initially--NO CHUMPS!

who's in?

Last edited:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to type a reply to this later today.

I have some stuff going on, so I'll come back and edit this post.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry, forgot...

LET'S NOT SPEW OUT ANY IDEAS ON THIS MATTER ON THESE BOARDS!!!

lets first get some DJ's together and establish a communication channel where we can discuss this in PRIVATE. i don't want this sh!t corrupted before it starts (assuming it does).

at this point, who's in? i know who most of you are...

SHOUT OUT...

Player_Supreme...
ER!C...

for starters.

you can get to me at,

toocoldulrick at yahoo dot com

yes, i'm paraniod!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I'm down.

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Reaction score
myspace sucks. There are hot girls but so many guys message them and they have over 300 friends no matter what you say, they will pretty much ignore you. So many chumps are there saying how beautiful each girl is and it's fckin ridiculous. A lot of dudes just ask chicks to be their friends without talking to them, it's pretty lame.

If you can figure out some ways for success, I'm all ears.....

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by upsidedownside7
myspace sucks. There are hot girls but so many guys message them and they have over 300 friends no matter what you say, they will pretty much ignore you. So many chumps are there saying how beautiful each girl is and it's fckin ridiculous. A lot of dudes just ask chicks to be their friends without talking to them, it's pretty lame.

yep, that's the unfortunate situation with all online dating/meeting/networking sites. it's AFC kingdom, which actually plays to your advantage if you're not AFC.

that said...real DJ's create an environment whereby chicks (and guys) come to THEM.

other than the issue you mentioned, does myspace suck? i'm talking tech wise. i'm still playing with it.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by upsidedownside7

You might start having success when you change that negative attitude.

Here's what I did when I first got on Myspace. I added every local attractive girl on my friends list. Then I'd write a few messages each day to some of the girls. Sent some funny stories about things that happend to me. Teased them for having all these chumps telling em how they love em, etc. I'd make shiet up and pretend like I knew em and leave a crazy/silly comment in their comment box. The girls would usually be silly right back and leave me a comment in my box playing along like we knew each other.

To anyone viewing my page it looked like I knew these women and they loved me. If they'd check the girls pages they'd see my comments on their as if we knew each other, reinforcing the idea. Soon, due to me being so "popular" the girls hot friends would request to be my friend or would message me. My "popularity" increased which caused more people to want to be my friend. From there I started meeting these girls in real life. And meeting their friends. Became part of their social circles. Rinse, recycle, repeat. Get in good and fvck who you choose. I've met so many people from this it's crazy. Very interesting personalities to be found out there.

After a while I deleted my profile and created a new one with only my actual friends added. Now i don't add anyone who I don't actually consider a real friend. But so you know, it can work once you get past your negative notions.

Oh, and don't give me sh1t about "you have to be a good looking guy"...cause I have a good ASIAN friend who's definitely average looking but has awesome style and gets girls like crazy, from Myspace and real life. So that's two things to take to the bank...Online sh1t can work and Asians CAN get laid...even with hot WHITE girls.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, Soma is correct. how it works is very simple. again, what the objective is and how we accomplish it is the issue.

we can definitely improve on what Soma said if some of us are all on the same page, doing the same strategy, acheiving the same goal.

send me your email addys. i'll make a distribution list. then we get started and throw some ideas around.

toocoldulrick at yahoo dot com

i'm fukking serious about this.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing to lose, everything to gain, my man.

Don't get discouraged if it's hard going at first. It may take a while to get the hang of it. Just like anything you need to develop your skills through practice and repitition. Also remember, that when you actually meet up with these people you need to have good social skills. But again, the more you do it, the better you'll get.

I've been doing the online thing since about '99. In the beginning, even though I could meet girls when I went out, I couldn't meet up with girls from the net to save my fvcking life, haha. Keep at it and you'll improve.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll age myself...i'm only 36, but i was ahead of the tech curve at a young age.

i was on compuserve and BBS's when i was 13. the Wildcat BBS's, those were the days. we're talking 1980. TRS80, i believe with an audio cassette back up and one of those "modems" with the suction cups that you physically put the phone on, like 1,200 baud. and racking up bookoo phone bills.

i ripped off the admin files from my high school mainframe and backed them up on audio cassettes! right in front of the teacher too. i think i still have them actually.

i believe that the "E" in email back then referred to "echo" mail and you had to be a friggin UNIX programmer to send one.

then i moved over to AOL back in '88 i think. of course, this was still before the Web. people call BS on me and say, "but the internet wasn't around till 93". nope, the Web wasnt around till 93.

was doing AOL chat back in 95ish on an IBM 386 latop (brick)! i remember when Yahoo! personals was FREE where anything goes. and Classifides2000 from Excite was the wild west--the "adult" section was like AdultFriendfinder is now, but all free. i still have an ICQ number that's in the 20,000's!.

i didn't stick with it at all only because it was definitely nerd central and a total waste of time. but now...? it's what people are using, it has become an accepted medium. it's foolish to ignore it because it's only going to become MORE accepted looking forward, until it's THE standard. people that diss it are being very myopic, ifnot downright naive.

i've had good results from a Yahoo personal with no pay. i just let the chicks contact me. i ain't paying 20 bucks for that. but anyway, Chat is where it's at. it's pick up central if you know how to use it. gotta have a good profile. mine seems to be working because chicks are hitting ME up in the chats, i think because i'm outright saying, mid-twenties hotties ONLY need apply.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/toocoldulrick

(yes, that's Mike Piazza, but i look exactly like him, and i ain't ready to put my pic up just yet).

today, this stuff is a piece o' cake to exploit. and it's all friggin' free, but for a little time.

got some of your emails. will wait a few days for more responses before i send out a global.

ER!C. thanks for the #. will call you, but will send an email first.

Last edited:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Ulrick, you definitely have some experience that many guys on here are too young to know about.

Oh...

Classifides2000 from Excite was the wild west

lmao! I remember that sh1t, haha. All personal sites were free back then. But yeah, most of it really was guys, ugly girls, and nerds. Some gems could be found but nothing like today where PC's are mainstream and dating/friend sites are following suit.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonder if there are any Gopher sites still around!! P.S. started on ARPANET!

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why there has to be a "we". I just checked out myspace.com, and it seems that you can do this on your own...that is, if you are willing to follow through with it.

Those who have had success with actually meeting chicks, lets hear how well it worked. I already have a blog, so another one would be pointless, but this COULD be useful....

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
I don't understand why there has to be a "we". I just checked out myspace.com, and it seems that you can do this on your own...that is, if you are willing to follow through with it.

Those who have had success with actually meeting chicks, lets hear how well it worked. I already have a blog, so another one would be pointless, but this COULD be useful....
there are a lot of guys here that are on myspace. if "we" get together, with a common objective (again, yet to be determined), you can create synergies that multiply far greater than what one individual can accomplish working solo. that's how a network grows.

in other words, 2+2=5 = synergy

the whole is greater than the sum of the parts = synergy

no different than a merger/aqcuisition in investment banking. it's all about creating synergies.

was pouring through myspace, especially the groups. everyone it seems is just doing this haphazardly, without a clear objective in mind. even those groups that are somewhat "official" (e.g. club and band promoters and the "whittier fvck club" and such as that).

i know we can do it much much better.

Reaction score
Toocold, I am intrigue with your mission - but what is your/our goal/objective? I don't think I will be able to participate - I cannot hold back my tongue and I fear because of my 'low ho tolerance' I will lash out at the hos at 'myspace.com' and will spoil the mission!

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then don't join PRL, simple :)

Ok TooCold, let's give it a try. Work the magic.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys could you give me a brief description of each of these sites. I'm not familiar with any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.