Aaron5278
New Member
I'm so stupid. I learned a big lesson in the past week or so. I doubt this will help any of you, but right now I need a place to vent, so I don't know. I decided to ask my EX to homecoming about a week ago as friends., after she broke up with her boyfriend (who i didnt like at all, he was an @sshole, hes all punk skater type..............(no offense to anyone)) Anyways, things were going good between us, and I was thinking of trying to get back with her...Tonight, I get home from a hockey game with her dad, and then, in her profile on AIM, it says "i love you tim
") I hate to get all feelish and shyt, but I was dead heartbroken...And now I'm pissed because I shouldnt have asked her to homecoming to begin with, it would have kept me from alot of problems...this sucks!!!!! Sorry I had to vent, and it was probably retarted to open a new thread, but whatever..im pissed and tired as hell right now. I'd appreciate it if anyone will comment on this, even if you just call me a jack@ss.
Thanks?
Thanks?