Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BIG, important tip...

BriSoFli

Reaction score
The power and influence that a girl’s closest friends have to influence her decisions should NEVER be underestimated.

(I am going to use the hypothetical hottie "Judy" to make this tip easier to understand.)

If you can get Judy's friends on your side you will find that they will work in your favor. It's like having someone working behind the scenes for you. Her friends will actually ENCOURAGE her to pursue you and/or (hopefully) hook up with you even when you aren't around.

If, for some reason, Judy's closest friends come to dislike you then this concept works in the opposite direction. They will try to get her to hook up with someone else (that they do like) and they will talk bad about you and make fun of you when you aren't around.

I learned the importance of this concept many years ago and have been sure to use a girl's friends to my advantage ever since. I can also look back and see relationships with girlfriends that went sour right around the same time that I started not getting along with her friends.

Some tips on getting in good with the friends...

- Don't ignore the friend. I don't like to be ignored, you don't like to be ignored. In fact, most likely they are sick of being ignored. You are hitting on their (probably) better looking friend who is always getting all the attention. Give her some attention and she will love you for it.

- Treat both of them with respect. Judy's friend is watching you like a hawk while you talk to her. One little peek at her boobs when you THINK that nobody is watching and when you walk away Judy's friend is whispering in her ear, "That guy is such a jerk, he was staring down your shirt! LOSER!"

- Become friends with the friends. This is especially important if you are planning on pursuing a LTR with a girl. Now, if Judy leaves you her friends will be like “We miss _________.” And make her feel guilty for dumping you. ; ) This is always difficult to do (sometimes a girls friends are pretty annoying) but it pays off big in the long run if you can not only be nice to the friends but if you can actually BEFRIEND them.

To summarize, become friends with the Judy's friends, and they will talk about how good looking you are. Piss her friends off and they will talk about how good looking someone else is.

Hope this helps,

Brian Gladu

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true...so very true... been there and experienced it first hand. I wasn't nice to her best friend and it ended up ruining our relationsship...

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a good post, BriSoFli. You made an excellent point about a woman's friends having a large influence on your chances. Very simple, very true, and very useful. My hat goes off to you.

------------------
The Human Body Is A Fragile Thing, But The Human Soul Can NEVER Be Truly Broken.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not completely true here.

I know a girl's friends could influence her but don't tell me that she did not put a good word for you in front of her friends. Let me ask you one thing, if a girl that you are pursuing likes you, do you think she will not talk anything good about you?

Furthermore, I think it is better to focus more on her rather than too much on her friends. Of course,give them some attention but not too much or your so-called potential girlfriend will not be yours cause you ignored her!

Good Luck

BriSoFli

Reaction score
"Not completely true here."

How?

"Let me ask you one thing, if a girl that you are pursuing likes you, do you think she will not talk anything good about you?"

Yes, she probably did. That is not what this post is about. This post is about how her friends can influence her once they don't like you compared to when they do like you.

"Furthermore, I think it is better to focus more on her rather than too much on her friends."

Yes, you would want to do that. I didn't think that I had to say that. I mean to imply that the friend were more important, just that her influence is a factor you must consider when picking up girls.

Thanks,

Brian

[This message has been edited by BriSoFli (edited 11-16-2001).]

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the tip. Back in my afc days a girl who I was with for 3 years broke up with me and among the main reasons she gave was because her friends liked this other guy better. A woman's friends can always influence her, you are NEVER free of that.

AlfredB18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comote:
I have to agree with the tip. Back in my afc days a girl who I was with for 3 years broke up with me and among the main reasons she gave was because her friends liked this other guy better. A woman's friends can always influence her, you are NEVER free of that.
Agreed...
Hopefully, though, you can find one who's level-headed enough to where although she takes input from friends, she uses her own noggin to make a final decision.

I don't have anyhting agaist a chicks friends, per se, but if a chick is tied to their hip like the Borg collective...NEXT!

Poosy Marauder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Young women in particular are generally spineless and will do whatever is perceived to be popular with their friends.

A woman's friends are generally integral to her life (social creatures remember) and they will place their social approval in the group above anything else, even their own individual attractions.

So yes, win the admiration of her friends and you're half way home.

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Excellent* tip - thankyou.

A smooth and clever variation on social proof, which works for similar reasons. To a woman 'Other chicks like him' is always a huge turn-on, no matter who those other chicks are. It's a sign of social status. And status sells.

If the other chicks are friends, even better.

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This I TOTALLY agree with. There are certain rules which are much more flexible than others and I feel this one is a very basic MUST. A must in that it cannot really backfire.

I say that, if you are too nice you may get the romantic attentions of the uglier friends, but you can only be flattered if you do.

However, the basic idea is flawless, I've seen this in real experience and it's SO TRUE. What's more, being friends with everyone, regardless of whether you fancy them or not opens you up to much more opportunities, the hot girls friends can introduce you to more hot friends, invite you to parties, set you up. Blah blah blah.

And yes, as the post says, you have 1000% more chance if you are in with her friends. You make it almost IMPOSSIBLE for yourself if her friends dislike you, it is very true that women define themselves by their social contact.

Along with the NEVER doing the nice guy "I love you with all my heart", "You are my treasure" after one week, this is an absolute rule. Great post!

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... so what happens if her girlfriend really likes you, and would rather be with you than seeing her friend be with you?

I know you're supposed to hold this stuff off, but often just talking to a girl makes her become attracted to you, without doing anything extraordinary...

So, if the attraction gets too big, she is probably not going to push her friend into a relationship with you, is she?

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a girl straight.

"Your friends are your friends, and my friends are my friends. I like you for you, not your friends."

While I respect the point trying to be made consider a few points...

Thought it's quite tactical to attempt this...

**Girls are fickle. One day they're friends with their girls', the next they're not. I never put myself in a position like that.

**Girls work on emotions. My buddy was good friends with most of his X-Fiance's friends, but when he and his Fiance split, she went to all those girls and spread "her story". In less than a shuttle's launch, they disliked him. Their opinion of him hinged on the viewpoint that she provided on his behavior. They've since got back together, but many of the girls won't be in the same room with him because of what my buddy's fiance spread. Now she has to iron out those kinks.

**Girls are jealous and possessive. I was friendly and developed good rapport with a girl I was dating, but because she was somewhat self-conscious, she was always suspicious of friends. I heard through the grape-vine she thought too much flirting was going on between me and her friend.

**The relationship is between you and her, and nobody else. How often do girls date guys that parents, or even friends don't approve of?

I admit, you must respect her friends, and don't ignore them, but certainly, use common sense and basic social skills where needed. Such things can backfire, or find yourself being used because her friends want free-rides on drinks or hardly every date.

I barely intertwine my friends in relationships to the fullest, I work to uphold the same with her friends.

A-Unit

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the post. Girls can be very influenced by there friends. I must say I only do this when I'm alone.

When I'm with my wings we all go in, I isolate my target and if she is really nice I might let her touch me.

Working with wings costs less energy and has less risc of failure (no AFC wings). I don't want to know the friends, I want to know my target.

Even if I'm alone I will always try to isolate my target asap. Getting in her personal space, excluding the friends. Taking her away from the friends.

Only if she says she can't leave them alone. I will concentrate on the friends.

This way I save a lot of energy I need later that night.

SDFUandDie

Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS SO TRUE!

Once I started talking to this chick.. while in front of her friends she was acting all tough.. but once I got her alone she was shy and quiet.. just the way I like them

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice here. You gotta understand a girl's first allegiance is to her friends. She doesn't know you, and even if your first impression is dynomite, she's still gonna feel bad no one is talking to her friend. "oh poor katie, blah blah blah". so, like my man said, involve the friends, use ur game on all of em, and when the time is right, isolate your target. she'll KNOW she's the target cuz you have already given her eye contact and a smile or wave.

one of the other guys mentioned that girls don't wanna be perceived as sluts in front of their friends. more excellent advice. All you clubbin guys take note of this. ALthough she may wanna grind against ur D, she's more likely to front b/c of what she'll look like in front of her friends. Guys do the same thing if there's a bigger girl that's still decent looking he won't dance w her cuz his boys will rag on him.

This is why PUs at places other than bars/clubs is so great. You get to see the real person she is and if she's attracted to you without the BS.

mad_monkey59

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed a thing similar to this on a number of occasions.

Generally, if one girl fancies you, then so do all her friends. All it takes is for that one girl to say 'hey, that guy is so cute' to a friend, this makes the friends look positivley at you, and so she sees your good points and decides 'yer, he is really cute'.

This can work in your advantage. If you flirt with the friends, not enough to make them think you are hitting on them, but enough for them to start thinking about you 'in that way', this will raise their opinion of you, and will ensure that any conversation the girlys have about yourself is positive, and will 'fuel the fire' with the rest of the girls in the group.

For example, this really cute girl hb9, wouldn't look twice at me until the day I flirted with her mate in the lunch queue... The next time I saw her the HB in question, couldn't keep her eyes off me, the fire spread and the whole group of girls, who previously didnt notice me at all, now all wanted my babies...

Ignore the friends at your peril boys, not even the mingers.

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf bump of the new year eh!?!?

I call bull**** on this thread... If it's a girl I'm ****ing and I'm out with her friends/her friends house party, you bet your ass I'm looking at her tits. And all sorts of other ****, her friends WANT to see she's well taken care of, especially when you can make it funny/tease with a hint of confident undertone that exudes playfulness.