"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Big Chance

servo1234567

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
40
My ex gf and I broke up about 2 months ago. I know now why. I was your standard AFC. I've got on here and learned a lot. The truth is I like my ex and she still has interest in me. Several times since then we've gotten together and had some fun times(making out, going further). She spents time with this guy now and at first she was really happy. Now he consistently does things that are lowering her interest in him. She still talks to me and we have good times together. The big chance is that a long time ago her family planned a three day weekend at the lake for them to go fishing. They invited me a while back and she called and asked if I was still going. I said yes and now next Thursday night, we'll be heading out. So I've got a week until then. The great thing is that neither one of us really like to fish so we'll probably be spending some time alone in the cabin while they're far away. What I want to do is raise her interest in me while her dude continues to do the same old things that are messing things up for him. So how should I go about this? I'm not needy like I was before. I've acted pretty relaxed around her. I've found that if I do this, it drives her wild when we're alone. If I try to initiate something physical, she doesn't like it. So as long as I hold back from doing what I want(until she does) I think it'll be OK. Any suggestions?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
what do u want from her? just sex or a new relationship?
 

servo1234567

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I'd like another chance at a relationship. I don't want just sex. I can get that if I want it. I think she wants one too in a way. She got into something she doesn't enjoy nearly as much as she thought with this other guy.
 

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
im assuming she broke up with u. tell her that u really appreciate having her even as a friend. explain to her how relieved you are that you two are back on speaking terms. admit that u made a mistake in ur last relationship, dont blame it all on her. but at the same time try not to take _all_ the blame. tell her that ur really sorry about how the relationship got at the end. talk about how u much u cared for her but cudnt express it, if that is the case. then tell her that she still really means a lot to you and ud really like it if u two cud be that close again.
 

Kelso

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Do as posted above, but when you get a chance to be with her alone, just sit next to her and watch a movie or something. If all goes well by the end of the movie you'll be cuddling. Cuddling = the way to a girls heart. : P
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top