Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

big brother

mondochicken

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is just an idea, i'm field testing it now. if she tells you that you're "more like a brother" to her, embrace it. treat her like a little sister.

what i mean by this is to treat her like your little sister (go figure). you don't spend all of your time with your sister do you? you don't stop seeing other girls if your sister tells you not to do you?

what i'm trying to accomplish is to distance myself from her so that she know that she isn't the only girl in my life.

i'll keep ya'll updated on how this works. if any of you have tryed something similar, please post your results so that myself and others can see how well this works.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mondochicken
what i mean by this is to treat her like your little sister (go figure). you don't spend all of your time with your sister do you? you don't stop seeing other girls if your sister tells you not to do you?
Well... no.

But I also don't have sex with my sister.

So I guess I can see some pros and some cons with your plan.

Caesar20

Don Juan
Reaction score
she means that you are (too) nice with her and that her feelings to you are just about the same as your feelings to one of your friends (very good friends).

or maybe i'm wrong.
but probably not.:)

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that you should treat her like your little sister...except treat her like your little sister who lives in the Desert in Nigera...forget the girls who say that about you...better yet, get some macking skills so this doesn't happen.

Oji

Reaction score
Originally posted by Caesar20
she means that you are (too) nice with her and that her feelings to you are just about the same as your feelings to one of your friends (very good friends).

or maybe i'm wrong.
but probably not.:)

I would have to agree with Caesar. By stating that she thinks of you as a brother she has come to the conclusion that she would and/or could benefit more from just being friends. Now distancing yourself from her could make her precatious about a future relationship with you.

just my 2 cents.

Oji

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman saying you are 'more like a brother' is as bad if not worse than her saying 'lets just be friends'. It means she has NO sexual interest or attraction in you whatsoever and probably never will.