"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

"Big Attraction Thing"

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
Old crush of mine came to me yesterday, she broke with her toyfriend 2 months ago. Conversation on, and.... I started to caress her hand , she reacted: "no touch, I know there is this big attraction thing" ---and "Send me an email, but don't be mean to me" - What do I do with this? What should I write if I would send her email? No idea...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
She's a basket-case. At least right now. I'd keep your distance. That's me, though. You could probably take advantage of her fragile state, but my morals would prevent me from doing so...besides it just wouldn't be fun.
 
Top