Bicurious Trend Among White Chicks

Reaction score
Senor Fingers,

Are you from Spain? I'm thinking about going to the homeland to find me a nice feminine young virgin. What are my chances that they exist? If there are any, at all. They must be under 125 pounds:)

---------------------

It is not about nationality, but it is cultural. Mainly it is the White American and British culture that has been exporting and forcing their religion and social/sexual norms on other peoples of the earth, for the last few hundred years.

Now this 'perverse' sexuality is everywhere, but not in great as numbers as America and Europe, where Whites are dominant. China, India, Indonesia and the all of the Arab countries governments were asking their people to avoid White people's cultural/sexual values and to cling to their own cultural identity, religion and morals.

Mass media, expecially TV and Movies are the vehicles by which this perverse sexuality is being spread and glamorized for the consumption of the youth!

Alonso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
I have also heard that girls are under the impression that it turns men on. They seem to do it for attention. .......Wait! Attention wh*res! That's why they do it.
Bingo. They think it's "transgressive." Quickest way for a washed up female celebrity to get instant publicity. Women thrive on drama, and "gender bending" is (to some) dramatic or trendy or whatever.

Also, it's low-consequence drama. Women are always hugging other women, kissing goodbye, etc., so adding a little casual smooching to that doesn't strike them as being much more of a leap -- rather, it's something they can laugh off as a naughty prank.

You won't see a whole lot of dudes "experimenting" with bisexuality because (a) they're not drama-addicted and (b) there's nothing casual or prank-like about being sodomized.

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost every young white girl I've known has at least been open to the idea of trying another women (even 100% straight women).

But why? One explanation could be in the decline of the white western male. Womens lib, feminism, single moms, and an entire culture that's programmed guys to be AFC/BETA may have lead to women being more open minded about the same sex. If I can't find a great guy to be with, why not try women?

There is also no cultural stigma attached to it. Women are naturally drawn to each other. As platonic friends, they may see each other naked. They hold hands and think nothing of it. So why not try a kiss or something more?

When you combine cultural/social reasons plus womens naturally tendency to be very friendly with other women, the end result is white girls across the nation feeling bi/curious.

It makes it easier for a 3 some! :)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what everyones been saying here... its an american thing.

However, I've read before that if you add all mental illness 1/3rd of americans have some sort of dysfunction mentally. And that within 6 months of moving the the US a person has the same risk of mental illness as an american.

So, stay away from american chicks, or better chicks in the US (except those that have yet to be americanized)

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
The poster who mentioned that this wasn't happening until the late 90s has a point. What we are witnessing is the media's attempt to alter American culture.

You know what's funny? Those who don't have sex before marriage end up reporting being happier with their sex life and their married life than those who don't. They're also less likely to divorce. Those who don't live together before marriage are less likely to divorce than those who live together before marriage. And Americans with their "sexually repressed" society actually enjoys far higher rates of satisfaction with their married sexual lives than their French "sexually liberated" counterparts.

Instead we have a media that has curbed the American towards myopic quests for happiness. This happiness is a myth, of course. We are taught that we should toss away our traditional elements of society and to seize the day. When what we are seizing isn't what our day should be about. It's an endless quest for nothingness that strips those things of value of their signficance.

Gradually our birth rates have declined. Many European countries are on the brink of extinction. Who is going to pay the taxes in 50 years when the average Spaniard is 53 years old? Healthcare? Infrastructure? Societies need 2.10 kids to even meet replacement values. Many countries in Europe are down to 1.19 kids per mother, the lowest in recorded history.

Why? Partially because women are joining the workforce, partially due to an increasingly hedonistic society, partially due to the decline of the church in Europe, and partly due to a society that places less emphasis on the family and more emphasis on materiality and myopic happiness. They're all related, of course.

We're so concerned with being a rebel, with going with the newest and the latest craze, with being hip that we're tossing our society into the waste bend.

Divorces, children out of wedlock, bi-curious hedonists, disrespectful, increasingly violent, apathetic, and self-centered children.

And the media and those pumping out the goods aimed to satiate the trendy masses love every bit of it.

(BTW, the good ole US of A is down to 2.07 kids per mother, largely thanks to the growing Latino population. We're on the brink. Whites are already failing to meet replacement numbers.)

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mutiny
I think it comes from "The Evolution of Desire" by David Buss, but I'll have to recheck that.

Mutiny
lol!!

I had David Buss as a professor here at UT. It doesn't surprise me one bit that he's got a book out about this. Dude is a total pervert, but funny as hell.

Half the girls are creeped out by him, and the other half think he's a riot.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by coin
lol!!

I had David Buss as a professor here at UT. It doesn't surprise me one bit that he's got a book out about this. Dude is a total pervert, but funny as hell.

Half the girls are creeped out by him, and the other half think he's a riot.
David M. Buss is one of my friend's dad. The man is tall as hell (I'd guess 6'4 - 6'5), his li'l boy is not though.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the real question is:

WTF are you doing on a Cosmopolitan site? :D

Reaction score
I'm talking to my main girl right now on the phone. She is 29 white...and has lived that lifestyle mentioned on this thread. She used to fantasize about women during sex until she met me.

"If you have a woman who will allow another woman in bed with you...it's not about you anymore. The unfortunate thing is that women are fawking men up...men now adays are too sensitive and the whole metro sexual thing...and women train men to be women...and it's horrible...and for men to bring another woman to bed your asking for trouble.

The problem is that there are no real men anymore, is because the men are just like women these days...their so soft and not cold and callus like they should be...they will sit there and cry with you at a chick flick...

"If you ask 10 men about their fantasy 9 would say 2 women...the evolution of things if men are turning into women and your man starts acting like a bytch then you might as well as go be with the real thing."

"A real man isn't so concerned with the way he looks..when you start acting like a bytch and getting your nails done.....women worry about all that stuff on the outside...men should just be able to walk outside and get it on...there are more guys who spend more time on their hair than women do...getting is sissy spiked up and colored..and if they spent more time doing the manly stuff and acting like men...they wouldn't be worrying about their women falling for other women."

"If your woman is fantasizing about sex women during sex with you...then there is something wrong...it's not about you anymore"

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
alot of truth in what player supreme said.

also just a side note, i hardly think its bi curious anymore in this day and age, maybe early to mid 90s it was curiosity, its gone waaaay beyond that now.

chicks will not even think twice or bat an eye lid to hop in the sack with a chick, its just common place now, because most men of today are pretty much women anyway, just with a penis.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was watching CNN on this whole gay marriage thing and the lesbian couples getting married were all HIDEOUS UGLY MANLY DYKE TYPES

So the so-called bi girls who are young and attractive are not really lesbians... it is an experiment, that's all. Disgusting, yes.

All of you sick bastards who fantasize about lesbians... need to see REAL lesbians. THey are UGLY, UGLY, UGLY. Not a feminine bone in their bodies :)

Yuck

Dietzcoi

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually women now prefer feminine men. Look at all the models in vogue magazine and holywood actors they all look femmine.
Well apart for the Russel Crowe types who are exception to the rule women fancy feminine looking men more. So it is okay to start taking more care of your appearance. The guys that knock femmine men are just jealous because they are not as good looking.

As for bicurious women, its got nothing to do with men being too feminine or macho. They just do it because it is taboo simple as that.

The reason why women have feminised men in appearance and in character is simpley for the own safety, unlike the neanderthal type feminine men are less likely to be violent towards them and less likely to abandon their children.

Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Actually women now prefer feminine men. Look at all the models in vogue magazine and holywood actors they all look femmine.
Well apart for the Russel Crowe types who are exception to the rule women fancy feminine looking men more. So it is okay to start taking more care of your appearance. The guys that knock femmine men are just jealous because they are not as good looking.

As for bicurious women, its got nothing to do with men being too feminine or macho. They just do it because it is taboo simple as that.

The reason why women have feminised men in appearance and in character is simpley for the own safety, unlike the neanderthal type feminine men are less likely to be violent towards them and less likely to abandon their children.
Maybe over in England...but I think my girl would argue your points. I realize that alot of English dudes are kind of faggy and feminine and the whole style over there is lez'aye' fair as far as masculinity...but in the states we still value Real men.

Which goes to show that you guys (english women) are responsible for the situation your men have fallen too.

As far as hollywood actors:

The Rock
The old Scottish dude Former James Bond
Harrison Ford
and the list of masculine actors goes on and on.
The guy who was in phone booth from Ireland...colin farrel

Yeah there are a lot of jewish nerdy types (no offense to jewish men) at the top (american pie)...when alot of financing comes from that quarter...you can see why they would put their own up there and sell that look as being popular.

But women still preffer real men these days in the states...on stage or off stage.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the real question is: WTF are you doing on a Cosmopolitan site?

Big J...

It was Sun Tzu who said "Know your enemy". I'll leave it at that.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Maybe over in England...but I think my girl would argue your points. I realize that alot of English dudes are kind of faggy and feminine and the whole style over there is lez'aye' fair as far as masculinity...but in the states we still value Real men.

Which goes to show that you guys (english women) are responsible for the situation your men have fallen too.

As far as hollywood actors:

The Rock
The old Scottish dude Former James Bond
Harrison Ford
and the list of masculine actors goes on and on.
The guy who was in phone booth from Ireland...colin farrel

Yeah there are a lot of jewish nerdy types (no offense to jewish men) at the top (american pie)...when alot of financing comes from that quarter...you can see why they would put their own up there and sell that look as being popular.

But women still preffer real men these days in the states...on stage or off stage.
Trust me a America leads the way, most of the famous guys are feminine looking.

Brad pitt=girly
Tom Cruise=girly
Lenoardo Di Caprio=girly
Heath Leadger=girly
Ethan Hawke=girly
Justin Timberlake=girly
Orlando Bloom=girly
Russell Crowe=mascualine
Sean Connery=somewhere in between.
Colin Farrell=girly

Could go on.

English men are just shy, American men are pretty feminine too

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery I disagree. These guys have money and status,us average guys couldn't pull off being feminine and have sucess with women. We'd be eaten alive. If women liked femimnine guys this site wouldnt exist.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore society/hollywood

Best thing I did when I dumped cable (well, I miss ESPN) was I quit channel surfing all the time. (I'll re-up in college football season.)

The point is the E! network and other TV shows can warp your brain on just what is going on in the real world. "Blind Date" is set up by the producers (duh!), elimidate doesn't usually happen in the real world, most guys aren't like the celebs mystery woman named -- again, she's caught up in Hollywood not the real world. Just guessing but she probably doesn't look like Cameron Diaz either.

All this bi-crap is generated by "Wild On" and stupid hollywood and since American white women are so programmed by TV, they copy it. The least individualistic people on this planet are American white women, so I wouldn't believe a thing they told me.

Ignore Hollywood, be yourself and search for a REAL woman who likes real men and isn't into the bi-crap. I.E., best to go overseas or choose minorities.

moonraker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, what were you doing at faces? Who sports the leash and collar in your relationship you or your girl? :confused:

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking this a little too far?

I don't think we can categorize all american white women on this issue. It's a confusing world out there especially since there are so many broken homes raising our children. Without a strong family image and structure to set an example, kids grow up confused. The media feeds on OUR demands. There would be no half naked women on tv if WE didn't go for that kind of thing. The media uses what works to sell products. Since WE let sex sell, they will continue to use it.

I won't agree entirely with saying most white american women are like this. I will say I find it continually frustrating to find a classy chick. One who isn't as shallow as a ten year dead stream. But you know guys, it's us MEN who are the pervs. (sarcasm)