“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bible?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I just realised I havn't read the bible in awhile. I will go do that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
always good to go back to the basics...
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Bible? What is this nonsense of which you speak?

It seems that every time I go back through the bible I find something new and interesting. It's always a good idea to reread things, especially when they are absolutely brimming with useful, insightful content like the Bible.

Go Bible!
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
For long I didn't feel the need to open the stickys. To all who have not, holy ****. It is breath taking. Truly amazing.

I will no longer post here for awhile. After reading all that, I am truly unworthy!

It's time for a break....
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
damn right. i still haven't read everything in those stickies at the top, but what is there is GOLD. especially the rants and rambles of sammo, BBB, matrix etc.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
I suppose this would be a good time to mention that the Bible will be updated later on this summer that means... if you thought about posting some goodies... now would be the time.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
I suppose this would be a good time to mention that the Bible will be updated later on this summer that means... if you thought about posting some goodies... now would be the time.
For the love of god, please send me the link if you think your post should be included so I don't have to go searching again...
 
Top