Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BF tried to start a fight with me

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the mall I see a girl sitting on the bench and I go to talk to her. Go and say she is cute blah blah. Don't really see any sign she is disliking the convo. Get her number and I walk away. After 5 minutes, she calls me, I pick up in the third time. Guy voice starts yelling, swearing at me on the phone, asking where Am I and said clearly he will kick my ass. I calmly told him I'm still in the mall. He says come to store blah blah. I said OK, I'm coming. I arrived and he starts yelling and sweating in front of the public. He says are you who asked for my gfs number, I said calmly yes. He starts yelling and sweating again and gets very close to me. I told his breath smells. He gets upset and yells again. Gets close to me and tries to start a fight again. I calmly put down my sunglasses and told him to hit me on the face. He didn't do and keeps swearing. I walk away calmly and he threws the stapler on the floor and breaks it. Everyone keeps staring. I kept walking away very calmly.
Things that I have to go thru to meet a girl.
Another typical sarging day.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
escaleraroyal said:
In the mall I see a girl sitting on the bench and I go to talk to her. Go and say she is cute blah blah. Don't really see any sign she is disliking the convo. Get her number and I walk away. After 5 minutes, she calls me, I pick up in the third time. Guy voice starts yelling, swearing at me on the phone, asking where Am I and said clearly he will kick my ass. I calmly told him I'm still in the mall. He says come to store blah blah. I said OK, I'm coming. I arrived and he starts yelling and sweating in front of the public. He says are you who asked for my gfs number, I said calmly yes. He starts yelling and sweating again and gets very close to me. I told his breath smells. He gets upset and yells again. Gets close to me and tries to start a fight again. I calmly put down my sunglasses and told him to hit me on the face. He didn't do and keeps swearing. I walk away calmly and he threws the stapler on the floor and breaks it. Everyone keeps staring. I kept walking away very calmly.
Things that I have to go thru to meet a girl.
Another typical sarging day.

Typical story of three immature idiots.

- The girl is an idiot for dating an overly jealous jack a.ss who will do something illegal (fight) at the drop of a dime over her deliberate attempts to make him jealous (entertaining other guys who approach her which is fvckin disrespectful).

- The guy she's dating which is an overly jealous jack a.ss who is going to run up on somebody eventually who will lay him the fvck out. Also fighting is illegal, so he'll be locked up eventually with an assault charge, fighting over some wh0re who loves to do disrespectful deliberate shyt to piss him off.

- And YOU (escaleraroyal) are the third idiot. You approach a chick and talk to her, she gives you her number and you leave. Nothing wrong with that. But the MOMENT you get a call from some dude yelling talking about why are you talking to his girl, at that point you should have realized you were dealing with a drama-filled bytch. But instead of hanging the fvck up on the guy and deleting her number, you instead decide to meet up in the mall to fight the guy. The guy could have shot you, kicked your a.ss, or you guys fighting in general would have gotten you arrested with an assault charge that once again you would have to pay fines/get bailed out of jail over a complete and utter drama-filled WH0RE.

This is why society is crumbling, look how stupid people are :confused:

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are one alpha beast mate, would you please start a mentoring program on here?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the jealous bf, once again the rule holds true that the more a guy talks, the less he has to back up that talk.

He says come to store blah blah. I said OK, I'm coming.

Let's pretend you got arrested, and the courts are looking at your case afterward. Going to him was a BAD idea. It makes you appear to be a very willing participant in the fight, if not the attacker. You always want it to look like you were doing everything you could to get away, but the other guy attacked you.

A public place like a mall is all on video. But if you're off-camera, say at home, and you get into a fight, the exact location where the fight occurred is going to determine whether or not you get into trouble. If you can get someone to come into your house, and make it look like a home invasion, you can get away with kicking their ass. But if you have the same fight with the same person in your front yard, you're probably going to jail. Always try to make it look like you were not a willing participant in the fight.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Young OG said:
What I would have done if I were you is laugh at the guy, hang up, and then delete her number. It's never worth it to fight another man over a woman.
Bingo, I don't think you want to fight or even worse die for it. Not worth it.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Op. While I agree with the other posts about not fighting over a wh0re, I would have still done what you did. I get sick of todays society saying 'think about court' and 'you couldve gotten injured' etc. Screw that. Why cant guys just be guys and have some balls?

I think you going to meet him and 'discuss' the situation was ballsy and very male. I dont care about what could/should/might have happened.

Just dont do this sh1te over some dumb b1tch in the future!

Still, you get my vote.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably would have done what you did but it's not sensible and it's never worth it over a girl

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Loss of frame

Tenacity said:
Typical story of three immature idiots.

- The girl is an idiot for dating an overly jealous jack a.ss who will do something illegal (fight) at the drop of a dime over her deliberate attempts to make him jealous (entertaining other guys who approach her which is fvckin disrespectful).

- The guy she's dating which is an overly jealous jack a.ss who is going to run up on somebody eventually who will lay him the fvck out. Also fighting is illegal, so he'll be locked up eventually with an assault charge, fighting over some wh0re who loves to do disrespectful deliberate shyt to piss him off.

- And YOU (escaleraroyal) are the third idiot. You approach a chick and talk to her, she gives you her number and you leave. Nothing wrong with that. But the MOMENT you get a call from some dude yelling talking about why are you talking to his girl, at that point you should have realized you were dealing with a drama-filled bytch. But instead of hanging the fvck up on the guy and deleting her number, you instead decide to meet up in the mall to fight the guy. The guy could have shot you, kicked your a.ss, or you guys fighting in general would have gotten you arrested with an assault charge that once again you would have to pay fines/get bailed out of jail over a complete and utter drama-filled WH0RE.

This is why society is crumbling, look how stupid people are :confused:
Yeah I kind of like this interpretation.

This is all EGO-DRIVEN

Any man that knows he can handle himself, doesn't have to run into another man's angry beta frame to prove himself....

He would be amused at this, laugh at it while shaking his head and uttering the words "fvcking idiots" to himself, before calmly going about his day...

This situation is comparable to the idiots on Jerry Springer who take the bait and then proceed with their chest- thumping, hand-bags-at-ten-paces angry beta dance..

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by accepting his request to reach him in that shop what exactly you wanted to gain except show off?

I mean they already told you what a idiot move that was, Im trying to understand if you really believed that you had something to gain out of it?

Something like he strikes you, you knock him out and you get the girl or simply pretending you are in a movie and you happen to be the cool guy?

certs

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
The BF is a bit of a moron. His GIRLFRIEND gives HER number to a STRANGER.......and YOU are the bad guy?

Sheesh.

If I were the BF, I would have dumped HER and carried on.
You usually get dumped by women :crackup:

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op just got his ass beat not at the mall but on sosuave hot damn lol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and on the next episode of sh!t that never happened...

you seriously wanna tell me you heard an angry screaming man threatening to fight you and you agreed to go meet up with him? wtf? that's the fakest most BS-y story i've ever heard. no one would ever do that

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the OP did do it, after all, we are living in a day/time where guys will do STUPID shyt like this to compete over a mediocre, drama-filled, manipulative, wh0re.

Just imagine (assuming the story is true, which I wouldn't doubt that it is) the two guys start fighting.

- One could get seriously injured

- One could take a bad hit to the head and die

- One could lose the fight and seek to come back for revenge but this time with a gun

- One or BOTH of them could end up arrested

- One or BOTH of them could face a lawsuit and have to pay out a significant amount in damages

- The arrest ends up on one or BOTH of their records, making it harder to get employment

All of this while the manipulative, shank, drama-filled, wh0re stands on the sidelines most likely laughing at the two idiots while she gives her number to the NEXT guy that runs up and grabs her a.ss

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't have gone to him, I would have told him where I was at and told him to come and find me. Then probably move stores and stuff if I felt like doing so and he would prolly find call me up again and tell me I copped out and told him that I moved stores cuz he took too long. Then he woulda hurried his ass up and I would have handled it like OP.

**** the rules man, its self defense if he hits me first. Plus, the guys deserves to look like a dumbass.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have just deleted her number. Why would you waste your time going to him? This chick clearly has no standards if she's willing to put up with this cr@p or worst... she made sure he KNEW you had gotten her number because she likes the drama....

This girl was already not worth the time you spent on her, and the very worst that could have happened is that you walk into a situation where he and a couple of his goon friends beat the poo out of you.

Promise me you won't do that again.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeadLightsOn said:
Op. While I agree with the other posts about not fighting over a wh0re, I would have still done what you did. I get sick of todays society saying 'think about court' and 'you couldve gotten injured' etc. Screw that. Why cant guys just be guys and have some balls?

I think you going to meet him and 'discuss' the situation was ballsy and very male. I dont care about what could/should/might have happened.

Just dont do this sh1te over some dumb b1tch in the future!

Still, you get my vote.
I agree, it's the alpha thing to sort things out properly. That's how things would go in a civilized world or in a tribal world. However we live in a chaotic anonymous anarchist world. That's why everybody's completely Ego-Driven.

For example OP's approach of going "Your breath smells", and "come on. Hit me", is really quite immature.

In the end, the wisest thing to do would be to just walk away. You aren't responsible for the girl, nor for the idiot. Let them be stupid. People are retarded. Just leave them be.