BF % guess (photos included)

MrFitness880

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me the easiest way to tell is by seeing the abs, but I would place you around 8 to 10. That said there are a lot of shadows that tend to make you look a little more ripped. 10% is the high estimate. Youre definately no where near as high as 15 though

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
10%ish. It all depends as you could be like me and carry a lot of your fat on your legs. But meh, it's not far off me thinks.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my weight is carried in my abdominal area. My chest is the only muscle that seems to grow. I have very small arms and legs for my weight and size! The Damn things refuse to grow!

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat more :D That usually fixes alot of problems.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me, i just get fat in the abdominal area. Kind of like those skinny old retired guys.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
Not me, i just get fat in the abdominal area. Kind of like those skinny old retired guys.
Oi. Well make a thread asking about your workout split then?

Hell it may be your genetics. Some people just grow like weeds, especially in the calve area. That just means you need to work a little harder :D

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh i work hard, however i'm very limited considering i work out alone in my basement. Working out alone makes it harder to get that extra rep in!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post pics that show your body better

based on what I see, somewhere between 11-15%

bodyfat is almost always underestimated because people don't know how to test properly

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my weight is carried in my abdominal area. My chest is the only muscle that seems to grow. I have very small arms and legs for my weight and size! The Damn things refuse to grow!
Use one of those abwheels trust me on this one. Give it a try for about a month, and ull see, I got an 8 pack because of it.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You morons that keep telling me my BF % is near 15, quit posting in my thread, b/c you obviously need glasses. I have a freaking six pack...a real one....not a six pack b/c i weigh 120 pounds so it's obvious i'm not 15%!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from the upper body i would say around 9.5 or so....but you said you have most of your fat concentrated in your abs so we also would have to see a pic of your abs for the guesstimation to be accurate.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over 10%

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You morons that keep telling me my BF % is near 15, quit posting in my thread, b/c you obviously need glasses. I have a freaking six pack...a real one....not a six pack b/c i weigh 120 pounds so it's obvious i'm not 15%!
Translation: Tell me what I want to hear, I can't handle the truth.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know your own BF what is the point of asking the question in the first place?

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from world's gym to have my bf measured and i'm right at 10% BF. Some of you guys know nothing about weightlifting, so why even reply to a post you know nothing about?

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from world's gym to have my bf measured and i'm right at 10% BF. Some of you guys know nothing about weightlifting, so why even reply to a post you know nothing about?
Why make a thread if you were just going to get tested for it?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'

Your pics were very bad pics for giving a good measurement of your BF. It should include waist and thighs if you want to have accurate guesses. All we can do now is to look at the definition between your muscle groups, veins and see if there are any striation on the muscles or at the base.

It's pretty obvious why you posted your pics though.