Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bezos is getting Divorced

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'll get it halved again, never learn.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant make a housewilfe out of a ho and you cant make an alpha out of a beta.

The way he behaved and most of all those messages he wrote to a middle aged woman looks like a shy nerd who for the first time found a woman who holded his hands and made him lose his head.

When I was 12 at school I had no idea how a pvssy looked like yet my "love letters" were already more sexual than his.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read some of the texts that Bezos was sending to his mistress. He was far from a ladies man haha. More like a hopeless romantic beta.
Yep, after reading more about it, seems he was just a loser who didn't know how to handle his side pieces.

No one would fault a guy who has that amount of money, thus a bunch of women wanting him, from getting some on the side. But the manner in which you approach shows how much of a man you really are.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. In his defense I guess, we all have that longing for the companionship and children, to an extent. We can lie about it if we want to, but it's there. Burr is pretty open about that 'struggle'.

I hope he got a pre-nup, because the way he bitched about his then-girlfriend, now-wife in the past, he will need it.

U

user43770

Yep, after reading more about it, seems he was just a loser who didn't know how to handle his side pieces.

No one would fault a guy who has that amount of money, thus a bunch of women wanting him, from getting some on the side. But the manner in which you approach shows how much of a man you really are.
I reckon not everybody could be raised on sosuave. We could have saved that dude a lot of money, and got free shipping on books before it was cool.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading more of Bezos's comments towards Sanchez its more than obvious she's a Narcissist/Jezebel. Most all his comments not only show he is beta but how easily she has manipulated him . One comment released today I believe was the nail in coffin "Sanchez has an uncanny ability to make people do anything". Hopefully his fate isn't that of Anthony Bourdan.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bezos could have cashed out and bought an island and had all the native women to himself, yet he goes for just one.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
In top 10 richest womens in the world, 6 inherited or divorced to gain money.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score