Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beyond Don Juan: The Ultimate Player

Mr.Goodbar

Don Juan
Reaction score
As with any artform whether it's being a painter or a martial artist there are different levels. You know what I mean, some are novices and then some are grandmasters. It stands to reason that getting females is an artform. This site is all about a man developing this artform. The issue then becomes how to recognize when someone is a grandmaster at the art of pulling women. When has a man reached the status of the Ultimate Player. I have some thoughts on this I would like to share.

I've read many great posts on what it takes to be a Don Juan which focus on certain basics such as confidence, C & F, sophistication etc. Men will generally pull women with the primary traits of a Don Juan. So what does a man do when the traits of a Don Juan ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH? Now someone may say that the question is absurd, that being a Don Juan is the top of the game. I would say the question is not absurd at all, especially in light of some things I've read on a variety of posts. These posts fall into two general categories. One type of post is when a poster wonders why someone they consider to be an AFC seems to have no problems pulling women. This is usually based on the idea that someone MUST exhibit the traits of a Don Juan to pull a woman. The second type of post is one in which the discussion focuses on the success of DJing on different racial types of women. The funniest thing to me personally on this board is when someone Black on the board considers themself to be a player but will say that they date mostly white girls. This suggests a limitation in one's game which brings me to the point of my post.

When entitled the thread Beyond Don Juan: The Ultimate Player, I did so because in real life there will be many women who can not be seduced by the methods of a Don Juan. I mentioned posters observing AFC's getting women. A reality is that with some women a so-called AFC will turn her on. Certainly not the majority of women, but we've all seen some fine ass woman with some bama as we say in DC. We've also seen men society labels as thugs with fine ass women. A thug and a DJ are two different species and yet some thugs will blow out even the best DJ. Then there's the men who do well with women outside their race but have difficulties with women of their race. We can go on and on with this. Some men are only good with women on a certain economic level. Some men are only good in certain areas.

Please don't get the idea I'm putting down Don Juans because DJs are the bomb BUT many DJ's have expressed limitations.

The Ultimate Player then is the man who can effectively pull women of any race, socioeconomic background, in any situation, and any environment. This man can work his thing in an underground hip hop club AND in a country club. The Ultimate Player is the one can switch methods at the blink of an eye. One day he can ****y and funny to get the panties and the next he can be an nice guy and pull that rare women who likes nice guys. He can be that romantic sensitive lover or he can be Joe Thug and wear that ass out. He can be whatever he needs to be for a given situation.

The key for the Ultimate Player is his ability to adapt. The Ultimate Player is someone who can look at the whole picture and come up with what he needs to accomplish his goals. The average player sees a woman in a club or on the street and focuses only on her to the exclusion of other factors. The Ultimate Player is looking at her, the environment, who's around her, who may be hitting on her, her clothing, etc. He then adjusts accordingly. For example, a hot woman is in a club with a sizable number of Don Juans. On average a seasoned Don Juan should be able to get the woman. On average now but the scenario changes when a particular woman has been hit on by several Don Juans who are using essentially the same tactics. The Ultimate Player sees this and decides to approaches her like a nice guy would, even to point of purposely seeming a little ackward. It may seem like he'll succeed because he stands out in her mind because he's doing the opposite of the Don Juans. Not so! He'll succeed because something about her suggested that she is the nurturing type and would work with a nice guy she thought had potential.

Don't shake your head in disbelief. Many women will get involved a loser because "she saw something in him".

This brings me to an important ability possessed by the Ultimate Player. More important than his ability to adapt to different situations is the ability to effectively read different women. A limitation that many men suffer from is that they either lack an insight into a woman's behavior or they buy a seduction book which tries to tell a man a woman's body signals. A problem with this is that there are limitations on what a book can teach someone. For example, it is commonly held that if a woman plays in her hair while talking to you she is interested in you. Great advice but what happens when the woman doesn't have hair. I know a couple of Black women who have shaved heads, yet are otherwise very beautiful with killer bodies. I've seen men of ALL races hit on these women. Now keep in mind that neither one of these women would play with their hair since they don't have any. Someone who usually gages a woman's body language may be out of luck if he can't adapt in this particular scenario. He would have to be able to read other signals.

The thing about reading a woman is that it really can't be taught. I mean, someone can provide GENERAL information but each woman has to be seen as separate entity and not as a part of a collective. Common sense you say? Not really because many men including players approach women with a cookie cutter mentality.

The ability to read a woman comes from life experience. Usually men who can be considered Ultimate Players started developing their skills as children. If a little boy has a mother who doesn't give him the attention he wants he gradually develops ways to get her attention. The boy basically learns how to manipulate. In order to manipulate her effectively he has to be able to read her emotions. As he grows older he transfers the skills he used in manipulating his mother into manipulating other women.

Another scenario from which the Ultimate Player learns how to read women is when he is smart enough to know how women truly react to him. Many men quite frankly don't know how women truly see them. Some men are AFC's because they think women don't find them attractive when the opposite is really the case. Some men think they are Don Juans when women really see them as dorks. The Ultimate Player knows precisely how women view him and knows how they will respond to him, particuarly in a given situation. For example, one Ultimate Player knows that women like his walk and that they will behave a certain way when they seem him walk. Another Ultimate Player knows women will respond to his eyes so knows how to use their reaction to his advantage.

Becoming an Ultimate Player is a challenge to say the least. One in 10,000 men may be an Ultimate Player and that number is GENEROUS. Most people get into a certain mold and stay there. Even people dedicaed improving themselves will get to a certain point and feel like they've arrived. Top level Don Juans may feel this way. With regard to pulling women this is not a bad thing BUT as great as Don Juans are or any type of PUA there are women who cannot be pulled using any of their methods. Most men will either try to pursue anyway and fall on their faces because they may not have the necessary skills or they may NEXT her. Some men justify it by saying that no one can get every woman. Maybe not, but what if you meet a woman so beautiful and sexy that you can't get her off your mind? We've all been there. You saw the woman at a club, party or saw her walking down the street. You're thinking about this woman MONTHS after seeing her. If you encounter someone wearing a similar dress, hairstyle, skin tone, or even perfume you immediately start thinking about this woman. It's worse if you've met this woman and see her on a consistent basis. The thing that makes it worse is that all the methods you worked so hard to learn aren't working on her and it can't be blamed on her having a man or being a lesbian. Your **** just ain't working.

The Ultimate Player gets that woman cause he reads her and adapts. This isn't a facade. These abilities are as much a part of him as his blood cells. When the Ultimate Player comes on like a Don Juan it's because the skills are in him. When he approaches like an AFC that's because this is a part of him too.

The Ultimate Player can play and win the game at whatever level is necessary for him to get any woman he wants.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

laydee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not disagreeing entirely BUT it would take a hell of a lot of work!!!

This is aside from the fact that physical attraction IS physical and you can only present one body to the world....so based on that, you've lost out on some of the percentage right at the start.

I agree on your reading of a woman thing. And you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

First point...Art like your "playing" here....is a matter of taste.
Some of us go for Monet, some of us for Damien Hirst.
They're both gifted but they're never going to capture ALL of our tastebuds, you know? You either like it or you don't - what you're talking about is someone who can do the lot....both of those guys were considered gifted - but whilst they were the best, they could only do what THEY did - not what everyone else was capable of as well....and you are talking about impressing someone on so MANY different levels - knowing SO much about SO many things, having experienced so many different cultures....well, I admire the guy who's up to it....no actually, I just want to meet him! ;)

laydee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think he exists...

For example, how would you describe the female equivalent?? - the woman who can have EVERY man she would ever want.

I don't think it works....
Besides she probably would have been murdered by all the other women on the planet the second she hit puberty ;)

Reaction score
Black on the board considers themself to be a player but will say that they date mostly white girls. This suggests a limitation in one's game which brings me to the point of my post.

I believe the reason many black players date white women is for the challenge. A sista' is easy to catch no big deal. But rich intelligent white women who have never dated a black men represent the untimate challenge to break through social barriers with enough game to win her to bed....now that's icening on the cake...

Im not talking about ghetto black talking white trash either. I'm talking about sophisticated, well educated white women.

I haven't read the rest of your hypothesis, but you seem to be on to a valid idea. I also wanna add that when you reach a certain level in this game....going to ghetto clubs and gettin with ghetto ho's is no challenge or fun....it's just ghetto, nothing more and nothing less.

To me the challenge is going to the white country clubs and being like a colin powell (oh he speaks so well) type and wooing over white women in front of their pier groups...that to me is the ultimate and walking out the door with her on your arms while rich white dudes glare...yes it's the sign of a small ego but I do so enjoy it!

peace,

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't seem to have a problem. I mean you cannot possibly pick up EVERY women you approach but the key is to learn from those experiences. Its like with each battle you draw closer and closer to winning the war...maybe!

Call it a Don Juan, Player, MACK, what have you. It's all about knowing women and your game.

M.A.C.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt ala Casanova
I don't seem to have a problem. I mean you cannot possibly pick up EVERY women you approach but the key is to learn from those experiences. Its like with each battle you draw closer and closer to winning the war...maybe!

Call it a Don Juan, Player, MACK, what have you. It's all about know women and your game.

M.A.C.
Well put!

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by laydee1
Don't think he exists...
Take IT BACK !!

I am right here

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather **** 1 girl a year then change myself to make them like me. i go through 20 or so options before i select a girl to pursue that far and sure i get some in between cause thats the process but if i determine that i don't like the girl or we have personality conflicts before i get there ill be damned if im going to change for th ***** i did it for a LTR and it all comes crashing down on you.

the ultimate player can never be happy why?

cause once u stop being yourself you're dead.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Goodbar - The Ultimate Player then is the man who can effectively pull women of any race, socioeconomic background, in any situation, and any environment. This man can work his thing in an underground hip hop club AND in a country club. The Ultimate Player is the one can switch methods at the blink of an eye. One day he can ****y and funny to get the panties and the next he can be an nice guy and pull that rare women who likes nice guys. He can be that romantic sensitive lover or he can be Joe Thug and wear that ass out. He can be whatever he needs to be for a given situation.
I think many here do not understand is the difference between a Player and a DJ.

A Player will adapt and become a nice guy one day and then a thug the next just to get some woman in the sack. Its all about sex.

A DJ is primarily focused on himself and his life. He views the idea of becoming someone else inorder to impress a woman as a waste of time. Sexing many women is very DJ yes. But I think a real DJ's goal is to sex the women that he feels are *worthy* of his time. There is a lifetime's worth of these "worthy" women out there so why waste a second with someone less than you. A DJ is about sex, but is also above it.

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ultimate player
Probably would have done things that can't be repeated, can hardly be explained ,things you would have to be there to see .

i have such intricate systems with women you wouldn't believe it !

im not yet at the top of the game only becasue thier are aspects of my game that i can improve, still.
but i can pull chicks that i like, and thats more important than anything in the game.

conclusion:
The ultimate player is un seen, un heard , unknown.
The ultimate play is so simple that it isn't one.

Mr.Goodbar

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the questions on this topic I'll try to be brief. I had actually responded with a fairly long post but something happened with my computer and it didn't post.

Anyway to answer one basic question I met one person I would put into the Ultimate Player category and in turn he introduced to several more. These men are into the more metaphysical aspect of sexuality and relationships. They're into things like the Kuma Sutra, Tao of Sexology, and the man I met initially follows a relatively unknown system called The Yao. The man himself is what people may call a "Corporate Thug". He can handle himself in the boardroom and in a back alley.

Another issue was whether a man can get EVERY woman he meets. I have a perspective on that. A smart man knows that women choose the men. The smart man will only approach the women who give him the right signals. Now in the case where a man approaches if he can read her well he can get her to choose him. Now that's real skill.

The key is expanding your mind.