"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Beware "only child" women

The Dude

Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2001
Messages
134
Reaction score
4
My recent experience with that **** tease of a girl has given me a valuable lesson.

What I knew early on but should have been wary of is that she was an only child when growing up.

This means two things:

1) She is used to being spoilt, the center of attention and getting her own way. Most children who grow up in families with siblings learn to share , compromise and are better socialised by comparison.

2) She is more vulnerable to the opinions of her friends than most since these form her surrogate sibling group and she looks to them for approval.

Beware !
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
You may be on to something there!
I dated an "only child" and she used me, then discarded me like yesterday's news.
It left me deeply hurt and it's taken me a long time to get over it!

------------------
"You ARE the weakest link...Goodbye!"
 

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2001
Messages
586
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Location
Illinois USA
**** that girl that I really liked is an only child.If I come back for her..ill make sure ill teach her the ropes.If I perfect making my hotness aura...I wont have to worry about her anyway I would have many women I could get to know and like.:p

------------------
Us MEN have got to win our battles somehow....
or those feminine guys with tits will take over us...:(
 

Pierre94

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2001
Messages
93
Reaction score
2
You hit the nail on the head with that one buddy....My friend dated an only child. She is manipulative, spoiled and always needs attention. I am using the present tense because they still hang..eventhough they are suppossedly not together anymore. She drives him nuts!!! When my friend was with his buddies and she was there...she would get all bent out of shape if he ignored her for a few moments....Ridiculous!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
You hit the nail on the head with that one buddy....My friend dated an only child. She is manipulative, spoiled and always needs attention. I am using the present tense because they still hang..eventhough they are suppossedly not together anymore. She drives him nuts!!! When my friend was with his buddies and she was there...she would get all bent out of shape if he ignored her for a few moments....Ridiculous!!
Sounds exactly like my experience
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Youngest children are often more fun. That's true for both males and females.

Mostly every woman born in China in the 1980s and 1990s was an only child.

Western only child women could be bad options. I've had bad interactions with both only child women and women with siblings. I can see a point about only child women.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Good point. Just because I am also an only child myself does not mean I would be compatible with a woman who is as they would likely be spoiled.

As an aside, I cant imagine how having siblings is like. Genetical aspects of your parents and yourself roaming around is interestng. At least guys who have sisters are used to women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
The thing I'm a little wary of with a new girl is, if her mom and dad are still together, but her dad is a pushover. As in, her mom is the one that really runs things in that relationship.
 
Top