Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beware of the Jaded

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm worried about you.
You need to take more vitamins to increase ur level of IQ.
I used to not believe in God. But when I started researching Christianity I started to notice that they had a lot of good points.
For example the Great Flood. There are documented archeology digs of finding sea fossils in the mountains that are above sea level which gives evidence of a historical flood event.
Anyways my main point is. You suck at banter. And I find a lot of atheist have low IQ but think they are high IQ. ie. I think you're dumb.
and your looooong boring posts are the evidence.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I used to not believe in God. But when I started researching Christianity I started to notice that they had a lot of good points.
For example the Great Flood. There are documented archeology digs of finding sea fossils in the mountains that are above sea level which gives evidence of a historical flood event.
Anyways my main point is. You suck at banter. And I find a lot of atheist have low IQ but think they are high IQ. ie. I think you're dumb.
and your looooong boring posts are the evidence.
I don't care what you think.

All I care is that you stick to the topic.

And yes, before you run ur mouth any further, I am a practicing Christian and if you would open up another thread, I'll gladly instruct you on the finer points of Christianity as I've done with others here.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what you think.
All I care is that you stick to the topic.
And yes, before you run ur mouth any further, I am a practicing Christian and if you would open up another thread, I'll gladly instruct you on the finer points of Christianity as I've done with others here.
Whatever, I don't care either. Like I said. I already think you're dumb.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever, I don't care either. Like I said. I already think you're dumb.
If I am dumb then why don't you open up a new thread and discuss Christianity with me?

R u afraid that my knowledge far surpasses yours?

Like I said previously, stick to the topic boy, even right now you're on the losing end.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am dumb then why don't you open up a new thread and discuss Christianity with me?
R u afraid that my knowledge far surpasses yours?
Like I said previously, stick to the topic boy, even right now you're on the losing end.
Dude...how many times do I have to say something for you to understand and get the point??
I'm not interested in discussing Christianity with you.
Wanna know why?
Because I have no idea what qualify you to understand Christianity. You could be some kid in his mom's basement for all I know.
I prefer to go to a credible source that is easily verifiable to understand Christianity. Like Wikipedia.
Or the main source itself like the Bible.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dude...how many times do I have to say something for you to understand and get the point??
I'm not interested in discussing Christianity with you.
Wanna know why?
Because I have no idea what qualify you to understand Christianity. You could be some kid in his mom's basement for all I know.
I prefer to go to a credible source that is easily verifiable to understand Christianity. Like Wikipedia.
Or the main source itself like the Bible.
And how do we know that u r not that, what you just said?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how do we know that u r not that, what you just said?
OMG...please just stop with these retarded questions!
The short answer is you don't. It's your responsibility to figure out who the bs'er and who is legit.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
OMG...please just stop with these retarded questions!
The short answer is you don't. It's your responsibility to figure out who the bs'er and who is legit.
If I am retarded then why are you talking abt God suddenly in this thread but yet when challenged you suddenly don't wish to discuss it?

Typical of a coward who knows a little but can't hold on his own.

Anyhow, my offer stands if you wish to discuss or even preach on Christian values or even the bible.

Create the thread and I'll be there.

Now stop being childish and stop ruining this thread with ur femininity.

I won't be entertaining you further.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am retarded then why are you talking abt God suddenly in this thread but yet when challenged you suddenly don't wish to discuss it?
Typical of a coward who knows a little but can't hold on his own.
Anyhow, my offer stands if you wish to discuss or even preach on Christian values or even the bible.
Create the thread and I'll be there.
Now stop being childish and stop ruining this thread with ur femininity.
I won't be entertaining you further.
Lol. You're still talking about this. No one cares about your views on Christianity.
You care wayyyyy tooo much.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her intention is noble from a feminine point of view since its with the intention of making men in general think.

Can you blame her for thinking from a feminine perspective that a man should act in such fashion per her world view?

Now whether it's right or not is an entirely different matter.

Hence the discussion, which will benefit you as well as others reading it to finally form a new way of thinking since that will also affect how they do things in real life.
Fair enough. Interestingly I’ve never felt the need to put anyone on ignore.

Let me get coffee & get a little business done. I shall respond in a few hours.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would he fare in standard public high schools?
He would be in the top 10% of the graduating class with letters in 2 varsity sports and a letter in music (he is ranked nationally on the tenor saxophone) and he pulls a 3.7 weighted GPA that includes honors and college credit classes. He is known at and popular with the local high school kids, many of whom he attended Catholic elementary school with and whom he played community sports with over the years. His high school sweetheart attends the local public high school. As I said he's doing well.

Guys who go straight into the military after public high school are going in as enlisted. That is what my ex BF did (and made a career of it) however...

That is very different than an officer training program, which is what my son is going to pursue. From his high school experience he has friends from around the world, and those friends come from wealthy influential families that have businesses or in some cases are diplomats or high ranking military or political figures.

So he is an exceptional young man in many ways. He also works locally and the business owner who he works for raves about his work ethic and his manners and ability to deal well with the public.

I do not mince words with him. I have explained to him that the world does NOT care about him. That it is up to him to accomplish things for his own life, and that he must make grades at university if he expects me to continue to pay for whatever his scholarships do not pay.

Furthermore I have explained to him that the lifestyle I provide is an expensive lifestyle but that he cannot expect to live off me. He will be an adult and is expected to handle his own business. I will guide him and advise him. I do not, have not, and will not coddle or enable him.

I do love him and encourage him, and part of that is discipline, which teaches him self discipline. I help him understand the nuance of interpersonal interactions (which he has a natural affinity for) where necessary.

I have explained to him (and this has been true since his freshman year) that from now on his life is RESULTS based. And that HE is responsible for his results. He would have a higher GPA but for the fact that he got a "C" for semester in math his freshman year. Prior to that he wanted to go to MIT. After he got that grade I sat his 14 year old rear end down and explained to him that he had just DQ'd himself from MIT. Period. MIT takes only the BEST. White men who go to MIT have to be straight A students AND have an impressive resume. He has never made another "C" through his entire high school career and his marks have been vast majority "A's".

He is young. As young people will do he will make mistakes along the way. But the goal is not to make a mistake from which he cannot recover. We discuss the perils of drinking, smoking anything, drugs, and the hook up/party culture in a transparent way. Coming from years in the nightlife industry my ex husband and I have seen a great deal. So my son is well informed.

But he has to make his own decisions and face the natural consequences of those decisions.

I impart to him the wisdom that my father imparted to me about how to exist in the world. My father was wise and his advice was as salient for a young man as it was for a young woman. Perhaps more so.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think that’s what objective fact is,
All experience is objective fact. Period. If you went to the store today, that is an experience and an objective fact. The things that occur in your life are objective fact. The things that occur in my life are also objective fact.

Where you must be careful is when you try and adopt someone else's actual experience as your own. This is not objective fact and therefore not experience. I recall my high school debate coach setting up a scenario about this very thing. He asked that students choose a definition of "experience". Some, including myself, chose to define experience as objective occurrences that actually happen to us in real time. Others chose to include in "experience" the watching of TV news, for example as being real experience.

Here is the problem the group who chose to adopt something that others' experienced first hand ran into. They were unable to remove the bias that the non first hand experience inherently includes. All things that are NOT your own first hand experience have come through a filter. It therefore is no longer objective fact.

For example. I have been a woman who men have found attractive all of my adult life. I know this because men have always approached me, stated the attraction and taken actions based in that attraction. Those are factual experiences that could easily be recorded and played back. The occurrences are truth. They are things that ACTUALLY happened. They are not subject to interpretation. Men approach me. Men ask me out. Men buy me things at times without my asking or expecting (think a stranger at a restaurant picking up my tab and the server telling me after the fact)...these are objective things. So when I speak as an attractive woman, I am speaking and making statements that are backed up by actual occurrence after actual occurrence. The occurrences themselves are neutral. But when I talk about how men behave around attractive women? I speak as a woman who men objectively find attractive and have for decades. It is a perspective a man CANNOT have for men are not attractive women.

That is the same argument that is valid when people say I'm not a man. No, I'm not. My perspective is different. But it is no less factual from the standpoint of the reality of objective experience. Its just different.

What you think, percieve or believe about the things that occur in your life are NOT objective fact. But the things themselves that happen stand on their own merit as fact. 100%.

Part of living a life that is grounded in truth involves minimizing the distortions that perception and interpretation naturally imbue. In other words you must seek to take objective fact at face value and calibrate yourself to the best of your ability. Some people do a better job of this than others.

So you cannot minimize my experience. The truth can't be minimized. It simply exists.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BE I pick on you over semantics because of the implications of your words. While at face value the message appears to have interests that align with that of the forum’s, when woven together, the implications run completely counter because of the subtle nuances that you’ll only see if you read between the lines.
This is an opinion statement. Your opinion. Own it as such. You perceive things according to your belief system. You are entitled to your opinion but understand that is what it is. Others will not perceive my semantics in the same way you do because they have different filters than you. Part of the maturation process (in my opinion) is acknowledgement of this. I disagree with your assessment by the way. My intent is not a conspiracy theory. You may read it that way due to your own bias. Realize and understand that.

I do choose my words with care and precision in order to be understood as accurately as possible. My father taught me a mantra to "Say what you mean, not mean what you say". As an accomplished trial attorney he understood that language must be used in the most efficient way possible in order to communicate well. So this was taught to me all my life and that is why I am purposeful in the terms I chose to convey an idea.

I was taught and required to think at home by my father.

Her intention is noble from a feminine point of view since its with the intention of making men in general think.

Can you blame her for thinking from a feminine perspective that a man should act in such fashion per her world view?

Now whether it's right or not is an entirely different matter.

Hence the discussion, which will benefit you as well as others reading it to finally form a new way of thinking since that will also affect how they do things in real life.
My perspective is inherently female. Of course. I experience the world as a female. I've no other choice.

Where I take issue is not with the differences in objective reality as I have discussed above. Rather I think it is misguided (not to mention mentally lazy in my view) to digest and regurgitate recycled opinions that are not in line with experience.

Now. We all are guilty of this to one degree or another. And that is useful because it gives us an efficient way to view the world through a lens that is accurate a majority of the time. We understand trends in behavior for example based on collective observations that are collated together. However this is also why outliers exist. Trends and generalities are macro. Outliers are micro. The truth in the trend is only useful to a point, and that is where some danger exists in adopting generalities as absolute. They are not absolute. They are incapable of being absolute, they can't focus to that degree.

So part of negative bias comes from inability to think beyond a generality, and in the laziness of accepting the trend as the truth. They are not the same thing.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He would be in the top 10% of the graduating class with letters in 2 varsity sports and a letter in music (he is ranked nationally on the tenor saxophone) and he pulls a 3.7 weighted GPA that includes honors and college credit classes. He is known at and popular with the local high school kids, many of whom he attended Catholic elementary school with and whom he played community sports with over the years. His high school sweetheart attends the local public high school. As I said he's doing well.

Guys who go straight into the military after public high school are going in as enlisted. That is what my ex BF did (and made a career of it) however...

That is very different than an officer training program, which is what my son is going to pursue. From his high school experience he has friends from around the world, and those friends come from wealthy influential families that have businesses or in some cases are diplomats or high ranking military or political figures.

So he is an exceptional young man in many ways. He also works locally and the business owner who he works for raves about his work ethic and his manners and ability to deal well with the public.

I do not mince words with him. I have explained to him that the world does NOT care about him. That it is up to him to accomplish things for his own life, and that he must make grades at university if he expects me to continue to pay for whatever his scholarships do not pay.

Furthermore I have explained to him that the lifestyle I provide is an expensive lifestyle but that he cannot expect to live off me. He will be an adult and is expected to handle his own business. I will guide him and advise him. I do not, have not, and will not coddle or enable him.

I do love him and encourage him, and part of that is discipline, which teaches him self discipline. I help him understand the nuance of interpersonal interactions (which he has a natural affinity for) where necessary.

I have explained to him (and this has been true since his freshman year) that from now on his life is RESULTS based. And that HE is responsible for his results. He would have a higher GPA but for the fact that he got a "C" for semester in math his freshman year. Prior to that he wanted to go to MIT. After he got that grade I sat his 14 year old rear end down and explained to him that he had just DQ'd himself from MIT. Period. MIT takes only the BEST. White men who go to MIT have to be straight A students AND have an impressive resume. He has never made another "C" through his entire high school career and his marks have been vast majority "A's".

He is young. As young people will do he will make mistakes along the way. But the goal is not to make a mistake from which he cannot recover. We discuss the perils of drinking, smoking anything, drugs, and the hook up/party culture in a transparent way. Coming from years in the nightlife industry my ex husband and I have seen a great deal. So my son is well informed.

But he has to make his own decisions and face the natural consequences of those decisions.

I impart to him the wisdom that my father imparted to me about how to exist in the world. My father was wise and his advice was as salient for a young man as it was for a young woman. Perhaps more so.
Well be sure to also tell him that the university you graduate from doesn’t mean jack **** as long as your GPA is solid. That’s all that matters really. You’re just as likely getting into a law school with a 3.5 GPA from Yale as you are University of Iowa lol. The name helps, but it’s really just to pat yourself on the back to make yourself feel like you’re worth more than you are haha. That’s why half the time people say Ivy League students are pretentious (even though they’re really just pseudointellectuals who aren’t COMPLETE idiots like some others). What matters is the grade, not what you learn. Especially because msot of what you learn is meaningless trivia anyway. There’s a lot more guys out there like Will from Good Will Hunting who opt out because they don’t think it’s worth it to deal with the system at its current state anymore. Can’t blame them. College is stupidly expensive anyway even though most major universities have billions of dollars in their budget lol.
All experience is objective fact. Period. If you went to the store today, that is an experience and an objective fact. The things that occur in your life are objective fact. The things that occur in my life are also objective fact.
But the meanings attributed to those experiences are NOT.

Here is the problem the group who chose to adopt something that others' experienced first hand ran into. They were unable to remove the bias that the non first hand experience inherently includes. All things that are NOT your own first hand experience have come through a filter. It therefore is no longer objective fact.
Or perhaps they aren’t biased by the pervasiveness of the experience itself and are able to think more clearly because of it. Because they are looking at it with an outside perspective, the experience isn’t affecting their judgement since there is no stress/urgency. That’s why in science, naturalistic observations exist.

What you’re saying is too solipsistic. That would be like me saying that because you have never had the experience of actually being turn son, you can never truly know whether he is actually real or not, and that your son’s existence is a subjective experience because you’ve never existed as him before.

Like, what?
I speak as a woman who men objectively find attractive and have for decades. It is a perspective a man CANNOT have for men are not attractive women.
You see, this is where the problem lies. Firstly, objective would imply a consensus. I highly doubt that every single man who has ever seen you in your entire life has approached you and asked you out lol. And I don’t mean that in an offensive way, but just realistically-speaking, there’s women who are much better looking who wouldn’t make that claim lol. So therein is problem #1.

Problem #2? Empathy. What’s the neurological basis for it? Humans have what’s called mirror neurons. It’s why we even have a society to begin with. We can all understand wach other to a degree. When you view everyone else’s understanding of a particular person/thing/event, you can gain a much more holistic and accurate whatever that thing is. Or you can relay information from one person who understand another, to the next (e.g. Person A understands Person B, but doesn’t understand Person C. Person B understands both of them, at least in the way that is important to the specific situation at hand. Person A says something, but Person C doesn’t understand, so Person B explains it in a way that Person C does understand. Person A approves of the explanation because it is an accurate representation of what they were trying to say.).
What you think, percieve or believe about the things that occur in your life are NOT objective fact. But the things themselves that happen stand on their own merit as fact. 100%.
So then why do you attribute the meanings of your experiences to be the same as everyone else’s? And why do you attribute the meanings of your experiences to be the meaning of someone else’s just because their experience is the same as yours?

This is where you yourself aren’t taking into consideration the gray area that is variation between people. To put it succinctly, I am different from you, and because of that, what may work for me may not work for you, and vice versa.

There goes any and all objective fact.

What IS objective is the happening itself. The conclusions drawn from said happening is NOT. You’re blurring the lines when the should not be.
Part of living a life that is grounded in truth involves minimizing the distortions that perception and interpretation naturally imbue. In other words you must seek to take objective fact at face value and calibrate yourself to the best of your ability. Some people do a better job of this than others.

So you cannot minimize my experience. The truth can't be minimized. It simply exists.
There are so many problems with this. No one argues the what, people just argue the why and the how. You’re grouping them all together as one. That’s the first problem. Secondly, you do NOT just take things at face value because then you are not accounting for confounding variables, as mentioned before. Context is everything, and that cannot be ignored.

And I do not minimize your experiences at all, rather, I expand upon them. I disregard your conclusions because they’re drawn from faulty premises.
This is an opinion statement.
BE, I can logically break down the grammatical prose of your writings word-for-word and show you that what I said is not an opinion. I’ve done it with bigneil before when I called him doofus lol and provided citations from the Oxford English Dictionary hahaha

I can do the same with you.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this was taught to me all my life and that is why I am purposeful in the terms I chose to convey an idea.
Then what you feel is either wrong, or is proof that men who are not masculine are invisible to women.
My father taught me a mantra to "Say what you mean, not mean what you say". As an accomplished trial attorney he understood that language must be used in the most efficient way possible in order to communicate well.
Yeah, because unfortunately in the court of law, technicalities are always abused as a legal loopholes. It’s the same reason why **** never gets done in Congress either (at least Trump is making moves anyway). It’s a product of the cultural shift from a holistic society to an analytical one. And unfortunately, it’s one of the same reasons why autism narcissism is rising lol
So you learned from your FATHER’s experiences then. That would make you biased under your own definition lol.

I taught myself, and taught myself HOW to teach myself, too.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man is an island. - John Donne

I think the discussion is there for everyone to read.

Thank you.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women all respond the same. They are status oriented creatures and any attempt to make me thing otherwise is laughable.
Lol this guy. So why even quote me?

Have you never seen women date lowlife thugs with a criminal record and an abusive history? How about the story of Romeo & Juliet—***** literally went to get ****ed by a dude who’s trying to kill her family. Theatricals about this crap have existed for hundreds of years. Even on ghetto twitter, bitches will openly talk about how they love felons.

So much for ‘status’ hahahahaha. Sit down and lemme teach you a thing or two son, you still got some learning to do.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
s

status isnt always money or high "social" status.
Or you could just be ‘that guy’ lol. There’s just some dudes that get ***** thrown at them because chicks know the dudes won’t talk about it and won’t judge them at all. You gotta be a literal degenerate for that kinda **** lol. The only ‘status’ you got is the social proof from other bitches who essentially vouch for you lol. You’ll literally become a walking dildo for them. But it’s kept all hush-hush to such an extent where girls will even deceive themselves into thinking it never happened lol. So much for daddy’s little girl.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is an opinion statement. Your opinion. Own it as such. You perceive things according to your belief system. You are entitled to your opinion but understand that is what it is. Others will not perceive my semantics in the same way you do because they have different filters than you. Part of the maturation process (in my opinion) is acknowledgement of this. I disagree with your assessment by the way. My intent is not a conspiracy theory. You may read it that way due to your own bias. Realize and understand that.

I do choose my words with care and precision in order to be understood as accurately as possible. My father taught me a mantra to "Say what you mean, not mean what you say". As an accomplished trial attorney he understood that language must be used in the most efficient way possible in order to communicate well. So this was taught to me all my life and that is why I am purposeful in the terms I chose to convey an idea.

My perspective is inherently female. Of course. I experience the world as a female. I've no other choice.

Where I take issue is not with the differences in objective reality as I have discussed above. Rather I think it is misguided (not to mention mentally lazy in my view) to digest and regurgitate recycled opinions that are not in line with experience.

Now. We all are guilty of this to one degree or another. And that is useful because it gives us an efficient way to view the world through a lens that is accurate a majority of the time. We understand trends in behavior for example based on collective observations that are collated together. However this is also why outliers exist. Trends and generalities are macro. Outliers are micro. The truth in the trend is only useful to a point, and that is where some danger exists in adopting generalities as absolute. They are not absolute. They are incapable of being absolute, they can't focus to that degree.

So part of negative bias comes from inability to think beyond a generality, and in the laziness of accepting the trend as the truth. They are not the same thing.
@BeExcellent

Im still waiting on ur thoughts on what is a supplicating man.

Obviously it's the number 1 killer in attractiveness of men.

From a woman's point of view.

How does a women test a man for his level of supplication ?

And what can he do, in ur opinion to circumvent it?