Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beware of the BETA

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured this was worth mentioning. I had a guy in another forum post about how he had a friend that could never get laid so this guy (poster) would seal the deal after his friend was rejected. He asked if this was okay since his friend had a shot but didn’t get the girl.

I replied that it’s an open market so go ahead.

Another guy on the post stalked my FB account and told me he was going to put a bullet in my head and leave my kids without a father for saying that.

I have been seeing more and more of this. They can and will hurt us if we are not cautious. It seems there are few of us and many of them fueled by rage, the feminine imperative, and white knighting.

I’ve seen this with people I know. They’re adrenaline alone on the subject could outmatch me in a physical battle when I’m 6’1” 230lbs and workout regularly.

They also seem to band together. Were I am 1, they might be 3 or more.

Be careful out there.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certainly there are outliers who can become dangerous (see Eliot rodger)

I don't agree with AMOG tactics for this reason.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with AMOG tactics for this reason.
AMOGing is also about the furthest thing from "bros before hos". It just says "All that matters is that I get laid. Everyone else can fvck off".

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I figured this was worth mentioning. I had a guy in another forum post about how he had a friend that could never get laid so this guy (poster) would seal the deal after his friend was rejected. He asked if this was okay since his friend had a shot but didn’t get the girl.

Another guy on the post stalked my FB account and told me he was going to put a bullet in my head and leave my kids without a father for saying that.

I have been seeing more and more of this. They can and will hurt us if we are not cautious. It seems there are few of us and many of them fueled by rage, the feminine imperative, and white knighting.

I’ve seen this with people I know. They’re adrenaline alone on the subject could outmatch me in a physical battle when I’m 6’1” 230lbs and workout regularly.

Be careful out there.
Learn to fight dude. I've been training in MMA for nearly 20 years. I'd love to see one step to me and throw the first punch or kick. I then have the legal right to defend myself and neutralize my attacker. I tell them to bring it.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh well I can fight. I do Kenpo. Also did Tae Kwon Do for a few years, tournaments etc. Did quite well. Also grew up on the tougher side of life, was in a gang and got my first tattoo at 14 years old.

All that being said, I still can’t stop a bullet and that was what this guy was threatening.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to fight dude. I've been training in MMA for nearly 20 years. I'd love to see one step to me and throw the first punch or kick. I then have the legal right to defend myself and neutralize my attacker. I tell them to bring it.
You would them to bring it when they are threatening with a gun?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I had a guy in another forum post about how he had a friend that could never get laid so this guy (poster) would seal the deal after his friend was rejected. He asked if this was okay since his friend had a shot but didn’t get the girl.

Another guy on the post stalked my FB account
How did he know your FB account?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You would them to bring it when they are threatening with a gun?
I have a CT carry, so that's not an issue. However, I'm trained in muay thai and jujitsu. This is Bridgeport, CT and I lived in Hartford, CT prior. I've disarmed an attacker before. I was actually questioned for using excessive force when the perp had the freakin gun. If there is more than one with a weapon, yes, that would be hard. One, depending on his or her own skill level, should be doable in close range. All you can do is be prepared. Whatever is going to happen, will happen.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That Elliot dude was sick. That’s a pretty disturbing story. The video that he made beforehand is pretty bad too. He died a virgin.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That Elliot dude was sick. That’s a pretty disturbing story. The video that he made beforehand is pretty bad too. He died a virgin.
I guess, you can walk around with a kevlar vest if you'd like. More people are turning out like these tools not because of rejection from the ladies, but because they have psychological issues or side effects from the meds they are on. People have had mental issues for thousands of years, yet, did they go shoot up places? No. This sh!t only went sour when the meds came out to fvck with people's brain chemistry. Do you know how many ladies I've dated who were on anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds because they cannot handle life? Life, in general, isn't that hard. It's when you materialize things and become more consumerized is what puts these societal pressures on a person.

Our own destruction will come from man made improvements to our lives.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single woman I’ve dated post divorce and my ex wife were on anti depressants. Every one of them.

I went to therapy during my divorce proceedings and the therapist did not recommend I take anything.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Every single woman I’ve dated post divorce and my ex wife were on anti depressants. Every one of them.

I went to therapy during my divorce proceedings and the therapist did not recommend I take anything.
Funny how they are like that, yet, they're okay and happy with their new lifestyle. Gotta love it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Be careful out there.
Whoever plans to harm someone stays silent and strikes with no warning, if someone makes a lot of noise then you can be sure he is no real danger.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score

Be careful out there.
Yeah, this is common behavior these days. Strange that the liberals say women are equal, yet the white knights behave as if it were the exact opposite case. Look at the sharks circle when a girl starts crying.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Be careful out there.

just coming to the realization myself, stay far away from beta males, engage with nothing with them, and if you have to, say for business reasons do not discuss anything or give them any energy at all.

beta males are very dangerous.

treat them as if their a crazy homeless man in the street, they are so toxic and fvxked up the only thing they will do is fvck your life up.

homeless people fight over cars board boxes..

beta males fight over the "one" girl.
best way to avoid trouble is to never get yourself in a situation where you have to fight anybody, in my experience just keeping myself away from any sort of negative influences or toxic people the fighting and arguing in my life has gone down 100%

and if I do get into any trouble I blame myself for being in that position in the first place. <3

----

side note, alot of the girls betas fight over are really hot and it's hard sometimes to not wanna duke it out with these fvgz, going deeper I've had to cut out and stop initiating contact with women who allow that sort of behavior.

girls that encourage beta male behavior and stand behind them during their fits of raging antics and crying are equally beta.

beta females are worse then beta males, and again, they will FVCK your life up if you're not aware of this. alot of really hot girls are fvxked up and it sucks not being able to make girlfriends of them because they are so hot, but you're risking your life getting involved with such women

RickTheToad

Reaction score
just coming to the realization myself, stay far away from beta males, engage with nothing with them, and if you have to, say for business reasons do not discuss anything or give them any energy at all.

treat them as if their a crazy homeless man in the street, they are so toxic and fvxked up the only thing they will do is fvck your life up.

best way to avoid trouble is to never get yourself in a situation where you have to fight anybody, in my experience just keeping myself away from any sort of negative influences or toxic people the fighting and arguing in my life has gone down 100%

and if I do get into any trouble I blame myself for being in that position in the first place. <3

----

side note, alot of the girls betas fight over are really hot and it's hard sometimes to not wanna duke it out with these fvgz, going deeper I've had to cut out and stop initiating contact with women who allow that sort of behavior.

girls that encourage beta male behavior and stand behind them during their fits of raging antics and crying are equally beta.

beta females are worse then beta males, and again, they will FVCK your life up if you're not aware of this. alot of really hot girls are fvxked up and it sucks not being able to make girlfriends of them because they are so hot, but you're risking your life getting involved with such women
Sometimes you cannot avoid not fighting. This is Bridgeport. It's common place. Look it up.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bridgeport+ct+fight

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely. Women set up situations all the time to goad men into fighting over them. All the f-cking time.

Even the fat ones. Even 6's. This sh-t is unbelievable. Absolutely 86 any woman who engages in this type of behavior.

A lot of women live for this sh1t. Their goal and fulfillment is seeing men fight over them even though they have no intention of giving up the p-ssy. Right now, women are all about ego gratification: instagram likes, men fighting over them, baiting some rich guy into marriage then taking him to the cleaners, etc.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score

----

Haha, chuckling because cc is so on point with this post. Especially the bolded part. It's amazing how all of these beta traits are encapsulated in the king of the friendzone example I gave earlier:
https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/king-of-the-friendzone.257243/

This guy is outrageously hostile, belligerent, foulmouthed, constantly talking about violence, always butting into other peoples discussions, totally uncouth, no manners whatsoever.

I've noticed the same however with ultra beta females. This includes disfigured women, disabled women, and grossly obese and ugly women. They are totally unloved, even despised so they go out of their way to make a spectacle out of themselves in the most desperate effort to attract attention to themselves.

Keep in mind however, that more and more people are becoming fat, disabled, mentally ill, etc. so that now it's clear that the majority of people are acting in this disgusting, hostile, outlandish way most of the time.