Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beware Of Buyers Remourse! ^_^

Strategos

Don Juan
Reaction score
:nono:

I am going to warn my fellow SS homies about trying to dodge buyers remourse. I have much experience with dealing with "Buyers Remourse" =D What is buyers remourse? Basically, it is when a female you have engaged with at some sort of sexual level has regretted what she has done with you for many given reasons. What those reasons are? Hell, I'm not sure, but I can give you a pretty good idea.

Ok, I'm going to sum this up as quickly as I can. I don't know how many people follow the old "Mystery Method" thingy on courtship, but my friend got me into that in the beginning and I think it's not as bad as far as following a courtship. One way to avoid buyers remourse is to follow the courtship of MM.

You got the first level which is Attraction, followed by the next step Comfort, and then lastly, Seduction. Each of those have 3 levels within them but I don't know what the hell they are.
The courtship makes a lot of sense because if you think about it, you can't really build comfort with a women, if she is not attracted to you first and there is no seduction if there is no attraction.
Having knowledge about this courtship, I have came up with part of a "formula" that may cause the dangerous, "Buyers Remourse", but first off, let me talk a little bit about my most recent run in with "Buyers Remourse" situation.

I met a gal about a couple weeks ago. I wasn't really into her as much as her friends. Which, what do you know, she is extremely attracted to me. Always following me everywhere, touching me, asking me for kisses and rubbing on me. Hell, she liked me so much that she didn't even lose interest even after I made out with her sister and another girl at the same time (of course, I saw her jealous face, so I was being a nice guy and invited her in for a four way makeout session=) On top of all that, showing her little to no attention that whole night, and talking to EVERY single girl in that party, she was still on my tail.....
Fast forward a few days. There is no doubt in my mind I have this girl in my pocket at that point. I also knew that all her friends really liked me, but an inside source, told me that "they all like you, but don't want to do anything with you because they know (girl I'm not really into) really likes you alot so they are given u to her." Knowing that, I was like, meh, no point in not taking a free gift =)

So I went to the clubs that night, but before I went, I told her I would come over after I hung out with friends. After an awesome night at the club, I went to her place with my good friend. Her and her sister were there. My good buddy ended up F closing the sister in less than 30 minutes (Yea I know, there is a reason why we call him the Assassin), LOL and I got awesome brain with jams as well...aha. Not going into detail of my musical chairs sex session (called that because we were in adjacent rooms, I could hear his girl moan and he could hear mine as well...ahaha) I had to overcome her "Last Minute Resistance aka LMR". Which I did by continuing to rub on certain places and say certain things I won't get into...ahaha. I also accidently said her sister's name....and she responded by saying her name in a form of a question...yea..I know..."Whops" ^_^ Anyways, I over came the LMR and the next day, I could tell something was wrong. I shrugged it off and went over her house the next day and did the same thing. I had LMR AGAIN that night and overcame it as well. Night 3, I had to over come really STRONG LMR, which I did, but only got head because I didn't have a condom....Damn. Before I left the next morning, I definitely knew there was something wrong, I could tell she felt guilty about something and didn't even want to look at me.
The following day after that, she had texted me, "You are very self absorbed, overwhelming and she said "I wasn't the person she thought I was."

My conclusion, I fell into Buyers Remourse AGAIN. Sex was great and the BJs were awesome, BUT I'm almost sure that those were the last times we'll ever do anything with each other again. So I told myself...hmmm...maybe I should try my best next time to AVOID "Buyers Remourse" ^_^
I heard a quote one time, "Why have one night stands if you can have MANY night stands." That basically means, why only waste time and effort just to have sex with the same girl only once, if you can play your cards right, you can have sex with the same girl numerous times. Having "Buyers Remourse" will definitely ruin any chances of "more night stands."

Going back to the "Mystery Method's" courtship, I have analyzed my little situation and came to the conclusion that I was missing the middle phase, which was BUILDING COMFORT. I had her extremely attracted to me to the point where she couldn't stop looking at me or touching me. Hell, I said her sister's name while she was giving me head and even after she heard it, she still continued....I basically SKIPPED the comfort building part and went right into seduction.

SO, the basic formula I have figured out to possibly avoid "Buyers Remourse" is to have attraction, build comfort, then seduce. What I did was, I had her attracted, seduced her, pulled her into her room, and "Force break LMR". She almost was not willing to have sex with me strictly because there was little to no comfort that was built prior to us having sex. There was extreme attraction but no comfort....but we had sex anyways. If you get her attracted and skip COMFORT and go right into seduction and still get the lay, you most likely will have "Buyers Remourse". It has happened to me more times than it has not. Breaking LMR every single time we did it should have been a sign for me too that I was heading towards the road of "Buyers Remourse" =D LMR happens for many reasons, and I believe one of those reasons is that you have not built enough comfort with her yet for her to allow her self to be seduced by you. Anyways, I hope this little bump I ran into will serve as a warning for yall. And let me reiterate this one more time, BEWARE OF BUYERS REMOURSE! ^_^

LawnmowerJoe

Reaction score
Buyers remourse...

Buyer’s remorse happened to me too. :(

I met a girl at the bar one night when I was with some buddies. I attracted her, built enough comfort to take her home at the end of the night and F-closed. : up: The problem is that I didn't build enough comfort to build on. She texted me the next day and told me that her boss was mad about all the hickies on her neck. Well, maybe I was a little rough, but that wasn't really the issue. The main problem was that this girl is usually a "good girl" as she says... Kino escalations lead to a long make out session, which eventually lead to F-close in the bedroom. I will admit the SEX was awesome. She's three years older than me so at least I learned a few new things. :woo:

I tried to text her a few days after I met her and she ignored me at first. A few weeks went by and she texted me out of the blue. We went on a date the same night the Saint's won the game in New Orleans. This time we went to a local comedy club and I got to know her better. I built a lot more comfort than the first time and F-closed within a few hours again. It seems that I may be on the path of overcoming buyer’s remorse for this particular situation. I do not know exactly where this friendship will go, but I learned a valuable lesson about buyer’s remorse.

Attract-Build comfort-Seduce! If you want to be successful in the field than follow the three step process! :)

Strategos said:
:nono:

I am going to warn my fellow SS homies about trying to dodge buyers remourse. I have much experience with dealing with "Buyers Remourse" =D What is buyers remourse? Basically, it is when a female you have engaged with at some sort of sexual level has regretted what she has done with you for many given reasons. What those reasons are? Hell, I'm not sure, but I can give you a pretty good idea.

Ok, I'm going to sum this up as quickly as I can. I don't know how many people follow the old "Mystery Method" thingy on courtship, but my friend got me into that in the beginning and I think it's not as bad as far as following a courtship. One way to avoid buyers remourse is to follow the courtship of MM.

You got the first level which is Attraction, followed by the next step Comfort, and then lastly, Seduction. Each of those have 3 levels within them but I don't know what the hell they are.
The courtship makes a lot of sense because if you think about it, you can't really build comfort with a women, if she is not attracted to you first and there is no seduction if there is no attraction.
Having knowledge about this courtship, I have came up with part of a "formula" that may cause the dangerous, "Buyers Remourse", but first off, let me talk a little bit about my most recent run in with "Buyers Remourse" situation.

I met a gal about a couple weeks ago. I wasn't really into her as much as her friends. Which, what do you know, she is extremely attracted to me. Always following me everywhere, touching me, asking me for kisses and rubbing on me. Hell, she liked me so much that she didn't even lose interest even after I made out with her sister and another girl at the same time (of course, I saw her jealous face, so I was being a nice guy and invited her in for a four way makeout session=) On top of all that, showing her little to no attention that whole night, and talking to EVERY single girl in that party, she was still on my tail.....
Fast forward a few days. There is no doubt in my mind I have this girl in my pocket at that point. I also knew that all her friends really liked me, but an inside source, told me that "they all like you, but don't want to do anything with you because they know (girl I'm not really into) really likes you alot so they are given u to her." Knowing that, I was like, meh, no point in not taking a free gift =)

So I went to the clubs that night, but before I went, I told her I would come over after I hung out with friends. After an awesome night at the club, I went to her place with my good friend. Her and her sister were there. My good buddy ended up F closing the sister in less than 30 minutes (Yea I know, there is a reason why we call him the Assassin), LOL and I got awesome brain with jams as well...aha. Not going into detail of my musical chairs sex session (called that because we were in adjacent rooms, I could hear his girl moan and he could hear mine as well...ahaha) I had to overcome her "Last Minute Resistance aka LMR". Which I did by continuing to rub on certain places and say certain things I won't get into...ahaha. I also accidently said her sister's name....and she responded by saying her name in a form of a question...yea..I know..."Whops" ^_^ Anyways, I over came the LMR and the next day, I could tell something was wrong. I shrugged it off and went over her house the next day and did the same thing. I had LMR AGAIN that night and overcame it as well. Night 3, I had to over come really STRONG LMR, which I did, but only got head because I didn't have a condom....Damn. Before I left the next morning, I definitely knew there was something wrong, I could tell she felt guilty about something and didn't even want to look at me.
The following day after that, she had texted me, "You are very self absorbed, overwhelming and she said "I wasn't the person she thought I was."

My conclusion, I fell into Buyers Remourse AGAIN. Sex was great and the BJs were awesome, BUT I'm almost sure that those were the last times we'll ever do anything with each other again. So I told myself...hmmm...maybe I should try my best next time to AVOID "Buyers Remourse" ^_^
I heard a quote one time, "Why have one night stands if you can have MANY night stands." That basically means, why only waste time and effort just to have sex with the same girl only once, if you can play your cards right, you can have sex with the same girl numerous times. Having "Buyers Remourse" will definitely ruin any chances of "more night stands."

Going back to the "Mystery Method's" courtship, I have analyzed my little situation and came to the conclusion that I was missing the middle phase, which was BUILDING COMFORT. I had her extremely attracted to me to the point where she couldn't stop looking at me or touching me. Hell, I said her sister's name while she was giving me head and even after she heard it, she still continued....I basically SKIPPED the comfort building part and went right into seduction.

SO, the basic formula I have figured out to possibly avoid "Buyers Remourse" is to have attraction, build comfort, then seduce. What I did was, I had her attracted, seduced her, pulled her into her room, and "Force break LMR". She almost was not willing to have sex with me strictly because there was little to no comfort that was built prior to us having sex. There was extreme attraction but no comfort....but we had sex anyways. If you get her attracted and skip COMFORT and go right into seduction and still get the lay, you most likely will have "Buyers Remourse". It has happened to me more times than it has not. Breaking LMR every single time we did it should have been a sign for me too that I was heading towards the road of "Buyers Remourse" =D LMR happens for many reasons, and I believe one of those reasons is that you have not built enough comfort with her yet for her to allow her self to be seduced by you. Anyways, I hope this little bump I ran into will serve as a warning for yall. And let me reiterate this one more time, BEWARE OF BUYERS REMOURSE! ^_^

Strategos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lols! Btw that is a funny little dancing smiley face at the end of your first paragraph! ahaha

Well anyways, u got way off the hook bro, did u forget what my chick txted me? lols With your situation, it seemed like the chick wanted to just f*** once and a while for ya, my S888, chick was tellin me, "i really like u" "blah, i've never met someone like u" "blah" lol
Every chick I get that BR s*** with 100% has always wanted a relationship with me, the bf/gf sh**.
I talked to a friend today, and he agreed that if I would have waited maybe a night or two, and built up more tension w/o even dealing with LMR. I would have been in the "many night stands" boat, BUT I only got the 3 night stands :/ ahaha!
HOWEVER, with some chicks, u just got to feel it out and kinda see what they want. Whether it's BR or not, there is no doubt that the greatest mystery on the earth is WOMEN! lol :D