"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BEWARE! Honeypot scammers sextorting men on OLD by asking for nudies and then demanding ransom

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126

When Billy, a 25-year-old tech worker in the New York City area, first saw the beautiful blonde with blue eyes on online dating app OkCupid, he was enamored. When he got a notification she had “liked” him on the app, he messaged her immediately.

She quickly responded, “hey :)”

“I was amazed she was interested in me,” he said. “She looked like a model, to be honest, and when we started talking she was so friendly. It felt too good to be true.”

The user, whose profile name was KellyCute 320, started sending Billy suggestive messages within minutes. She convinced him to log onto Skype for a conversation that quickly became sexual.

But the experience quickly took a turn: Afterwards, the woman told him she had saved pictures of their brief cyber-sex session

The woman demanded that Billy — who asked MarketWatch not publish his last name — pay her $800 immediately to keep the photos under wraps.

“All of a sudden she showed me all of these screenshots, and then showed me she had pulled up the Facebook pages of my aunt, my sister, the company I work for, all these people,” he said. “I started to panic.”
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
If one has to use FB for anything, you share a dummy account with a dummy email and a dummy number. It has no friends listed nor anything else. Just a few pics of you and that is that. The dude is green and wet behind the ears. He was a fool getting naked in front of a stranger over Skype anyway. I've not allow any lady to take nudes of me. However, I have had nudes of them; which I'd never shared or used against them. That's wrong on so many levels.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I'd tell her to go right ahead. I don't give a sh2t. I'd give everyone a heads up to block her.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Also, I know a hacker that could get ALL of her info.
 
Top