Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BEWARE! Honeypot scammers sextorting men on OLD by asking for nudies and then demanding ransom

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When Billy, a 25-year-old tech worker in the New York City area, first saw the beautiful blonde with blue eyes on online dating app OkCupid, he was enamored. When he got a notification she had “liked” him on the app, he messaged her immediately.

She quickly responded, “hey :)

“I was amazed she was interested in me,” he said. “She looked like a model, to be honest, and when we started talking she was so friendly. It felt too good to be true.”

The user, whose profile name was KellyCute 320, started sending Billy suggestive messages within minutes. She convinced him to log onto Skype for a conversation that quickly became sexual.

But the experience quickly took a turn: Afterwards, the woman told him she had saved pictures of their brief cyber-sex session

The woman demanded that Billy — who asked MarketWatch not publish his last name — pay her $800 immediately to keep the photos under wraps.

“All of a sudden she showed me all of these screenshots, and then showed me she had pulled up the Facebook pages of my aunt, my sister, the company I work for, all these people,” he said. “I started to panic.”

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If one has to use FB for anything, you share a dummy account with a dummy email and a dummy number. It has no friends listed nor anything else. Just a few pics of you and that is that. The dude is green and wet behind the ears. He was a fool getting naked in front of a stranger over Skype anyway. I've not allow any lady to take nudes of me. However, I have had nudes of them; which I'd never shared or used against them. That's wrong on so many levels.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the guy was naked with his face on camera? It's called common sense....

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd tell her to go right ahead. I don't give a sh2t. I'd give everyone a heads up to block her.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I know a hacker that could get ALL of her info.