"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Beware, All ye who enter Here.

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
I'm stuck in somewhat of a quandry. Now its been about 3 years or so maybe more since I learned about the wonders of the human mind. when I was very young for some reason I took a scholorly road in life reading anywhere from... 4-8 or more hours a day, Now this may not be every single day of my life but a very large chunk indeed. Now I'm 1 month away from turning 21... I have very very few friends...
Yeah, now of course the problem I bring up is theology and ethics really... I have the skills and wisdom to do just about anything I want. I score impressivly high on aptitude tests and ABSVAB pre-test. So I'm fairly intellectual person and not unattractive I keep in very good shape for the most part.

The real problem lies in this, I fear my knowledge is consuming me. I seriously wonder about my sanity... and so do most ppl who know me. I certainly have the skills to be popular but to me popularity is simply the neglagence of society to realize themselves and the conformist way they pull ppl into their views or ostrasize them for being different. Now I don't believe in the construct dictated by schools and television in fact I havn't watched tv in almost 4 years I find it a disgusting display of comersialization and in all likelyhood I think they are simply preying on weak minded "popular" people to conform to what they are told... and they do. I know vast amounts about psychology and neuro linguistic programming and social engineering. I believe honestly we are heading in the wrong direction as a group consciousness.... If health and happyness lay on the path ahead we are walking away from it... so to speak.

I only bring this up because I believe it has alot to do with this forum on a wide range of things. I don't want to get into it for the implications are utterly pointless.

I would ask only a few Questions.
1. How often do you feel joy?
2. How often do you have a fantasy or day dream?
2. How mutch phsyical pain is in your life currently.
4. Do you have dreams that involve evil acts or anything negative in them?
5. Do you think about the implicatoins of your words on your purpose or set goals (if you have any).
6. How many goals do you have that you spend time actually working twords.
7. How many ppl here believe in love?
8. How many ppl do you know that are 18-20 or younger who have kids? and how happy are they?
9. How many of you are financially stable and independand?

I would just like to say my negative views arnt without merit. I know a 17 year old girl who has had 1 miscarrage been addicted to meth and is now pregnant again at 18 years old her life is essentially over... now this girl is extremely intelligent yet she made many bad decisions simply by peer pressure and social conditioning this is just ONE person I know I could go on and on about many more ppl who are lost in society without direction or purpose who turn to drugs and sex to kill the boredom they feel. which creates revenue for ? someone thats for sure. It just strikes me to the heart to see good people doing bad things in the name of popularity/False Idols.

Which brings me to another ideal or virtue, What does it take to make the general public see they are moving away from sound reason and good decision strategies.... this is probably why I have trouble finding girls.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You made it out. Congratulations. They didn't. You don't have time to go back in and try to save some of them. You should not bask in your loneliness negatively thinking of why you are alone. You are not at a disadvantage is what you need to realise. There are few people who achieve your status throughout their entire lives let alone at your age. There are others like you, girls and boys but they are just scarce. If I was less of a hypocrite, I'd be friendless too.

Why are you posting this? To reafirm your current position? To make sure you're not doing something utterly wrong? What would you do if I told you that you were wrong? Become an idiot? Come now, this thread is flawed in it's concept.

Concern yourself with yourself and no one else. You owe them nothing. They didn't help you get where you are, you don't help them get anywhere.

Think about it, what are you really asking?
 

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Well you see I have been told I'm insane almost daily since I was 15 (first time I had friends) when I try to bring up some of these points to people in real life they get defensive and start attacking my personality and lifestyle ect.
so yes I'm trying to reaffirm my thought process to be sure I'm not crazy and I'm on the right track for myself but after years and years of being shot down... I start to get depressed and second guess myself.. you know? I even feel bad when ppl tell me im the smartest person they have ever met... which everyone does so I just feel bad to feel bad I guess when I should be thinking about my goals....

But the real question behind my post was more than just being introspective I wanted some real truthfull answers to the questions I posted and since I'm not face to face with you guys and we dont know each other their might be a slight possiblity I can get a truthfull answer... I'm always reaching out to help ppl I should help myself you say but helping others is helping myself if I'm going to have children on this corrupted sick world I'm gona do my best to make my little corner which sadly exists mostly ont he net (go figure) happier and more healthy because I can do that.

Also on a different note I simply would like to have a good convo with some ppl I mean most of my friends are completely retarded and I would just once in a while like to use my mind for more than fantasizing a life that dosnt so closely resemble hell.
just to let you understand how horridly inbred and stupid the ppl around here are...
I listend to a 45 minute arguement on how mutch a value meal from mcdonalds is in canada... now none of the ppl in the room had been to canada and most likely wont be. this is my average day... listening to meaningless dribble about nothing... I just wana slap the ****ing **** outa them in the hopes an intelligent and purposefull thought would come out.....
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You're trying to cling to things that don't exist. You want truthful answers to your questions? NO! You won't get them because I know what they mean to you. False hope. Something I can't let you have. Yeah people are fukktards. Yeah they lead meaningless existences and whatever else you want to say. Yes you are far superior to them. No, you can not help them.

You are attached to a fake beauty. You think that having friends is wonderful and having everyone on the same level as you is going to bring you happiness. That is what you are trying to achieve. People being sad affects you because you cling tightly to something that simply does not and can not exist. My dog is never going to be human. I can't try to help her become human. She can't!

Society you say has warped everyone but do not get so caught up in your little world as to think that you are unconcerned by such an event. It has put it's fake dreams into your mind.

I hope you can abandon all preconceptions and understand this:

Let go.

Thank you SmoothAsAnything ;).

Good luck to you AFCinBC. Go ahead and change your username. It is a bad demeaner.
 

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Yeah your totally right I cling to an ideal that dosnt exist.
Thanks.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top