Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by Ninja Dude
That may be the case Blaaaat, but why dont we let the women decide which attitude is more attractive?
Ladies, who would you rather chill out with? Me or the guy whose name sounds like vomit?
thanks bug, never thought i'd actually HEAR, ok i mean READ a man admit that sh#t on a forum like this! thought it was one of those things women would always realize about men, but men would never realize about themselves. props to you for being intelligent enough to see that and mature enough to admit it.
Where the fvck do you see me trying to get the affection of MW?!?!Originally posted by Trapspringer
OMG, now the guys are fighting for the affection of the women board members? It is sort of embarrasing.
Dude, please take some time to read before you post your stupid conclusions.Guys, please take this time to review your history books.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You see Blaaaat, the astute reader would be able to see that I was actually trying to support you without adding to the rift widening between you and Ninja. Since your posts obviously stand on more along my view that we men should come here to support each other in our cause rather than fight over our cause. I mean, you obviously wasn't fighting for the affection of MW or iqqi---- Ninja was.Originally posted by Blaaaaat
Where the fvck do you see me trying to get the affection of MW?!?!
Dude, please take some time to read before you post your stupid conclusions.
If that's the case then I must apologize. But with the "the guys arefighting" I interpreted it as you were referring to Me and Ninja. So IF that is really what you meant, then my apologies are in place.Originally posted by Trapspringer
You see Blaaaat, the astute reader would be able to see that I was actually trying to support you without adding to the rift widening between you and Ninja. Since your posts obviously stand on more along my view that we men should come here to support each other in our cause rather than fight over our cause. I mean, you obviously wasn't fighting for the affection of MW or iqqi, Ninja was.
Well, do what you have to do. I won't lose any sleep over it.But now I see that you are actually ignorant, I willl ignore any posts from you from now on. I expect an ignorant reply from you but remember, I will ignore any posts with your name on it.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.