Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta Game

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, binary thinking. You're making the mistake that Alpha = successful and Beta = failure. You're also mistaking that marriage = success and divorce = failure (which I should also point out is a feminine social convention).

Nice Guys finish last, no one said they didn't finish at all.

BTW, SoSuave is sounding more and more like Love Shack these days.

Reaction score
zekko says,

Yeah, not all guys are interested in this alpha/beta/DJ/AFC/pickup stuff. They just are who they are. Almost every guy is naturally a mix of different kinds of behaviors, and this is in fact desireable. A guy could exhibit behaviors that would get him ripped here as "beta" or AFC, and yet still get the girl because he has high value, higher value than a lot of supposed alphas.

And let me clue you younger fellows in on something you may not yet realize: All relationships run their course and get old and stale at some point, ALL relationships. At some point the novelty and excitement is gone. A couple may still stay together at that point because they still like and respect each other, or they may split up. Women initiate divorce most of the time because they are more emotionally in tune to the relationship and they usually realize it's run its course before the man. It's not always because the guy is an AFC.

Thank You!! OMG. Is this forum FINALLY starting to get more related to EVERYDAY LIFE and REALITY? It's about damn time I've read SOMETHING from SOMEBODY on this forum that is related to EVERYDAY LIFE and not "Seduction Forum" rhetoric like this crap:

Rollo says,

You're making the mistake that Alpha = successful and Beta = failure. You're also mistaking that marriage = success and divorce = failure (which I should also point out is a feminine social convention).

Nice Guys finish last, no one said they didn't finish at all.

:down: Urghhh, dude, its not so EXTREME that everybody on LoveShack is a pvssy-whipped idiot and everybody on Sosuave is a DJ. Sosuave is FULL OF MORE AFCs then LOVESHACK! Think I'm lying, go read the Sosuave Discussion Forum.

Boy I would love it once this forum gets more rooted in reality-based discussions then "Seduction Forum" rhetoric and wasteless debates like this. Either Sosuave is blaming all their problems on American Women, you are reading "tips" from a guy that says use drugs and money to get girls, or you are reading STUPID forum rhetoric like "Beta" or "Alpha" or "Don Juan" when in REALITY, the BALANCED man is a combination of ALL OF THEM.

Yes Rollo, the balanced man is ALSO a Nice Guy too and he doesn't finish last! There's a difference between a "Nice Guy" and a "Doormat." But of course since that's not Sosuave rhetoric, it's not allowed to be brought up correct? I'm trolling right? Pfff.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women initiate divorce most of the time because they benefit more from it than men thanks to our retarded family laws.
Well, if there are children involved, definitely. And I don't know what the statistics are, but I'm sure that's the vast majority of marriages.

In divorces without children, from what I've seen the settlements are usually reasonably fair, generally it's just splitting everything down the middle. That's the way my divorce went anyway. Now if the guy makes more than the woman (as it was in my case again), you could argue that isn't fair, but those are the groundrules, and you should understand them going in. If you get married, you're considered one unit, and 50-50 partners. I thought my divorce settlement was fair, but I suppose there could be some variation depending on what laws your state has, and on how determined your wife is on sticking it to you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Yes Rollo, the balanced man is ALSO a Nice Guy too and he doesn't finish last! There's a difference between a "Nice Guy" and a "Doormat."
I remember a discussion awhile back about how a man should have about 70% traditionally masculine interests and 50% traditionally feminine interests to be most attractive to a woman. I believe one of the sources for this was Carlos Xuma, author of "Secrets of the Alpha Man". So yeah, balance is a good thing. If you spend too much energy and thought trying to be 100% alpha in every way at the cost of your own personality, you may end up working against yourself.

At the end of the day, you don't just go out and spit in some girl's face and she follows you home in gratitude because you've shown how alpha you are. It's good to be firm and set boundaries with women, but you have to be fun and give her some good feelings too.

I think a lot of the confrontations that come up on this forum is because of different guys having different goals for themselves and for women. If you are just out to pick up some girl in a bar for some quick physical gratification without any strings attached, that will likely require a different approach than someone hoping to find an eventual LTR.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
It's a shame really, there are only a hand full of guys that will actually provide a good argument. The frustrating part is we don't have to agree on everything, but some people insist on attacking the poster rather than critically think about what's being said.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Either Sosuave is blaming all their problems on American Women, you are reading "tips" from a guy that says use drugs and money to get girls, or you are reading STUPID forum rhetoric like "Beta" or "Alpha" or "Don Juan" when in REALITY, the BALANCED man is a combination of ALL OF THEM.
Seeing as you've only been a member here since August, I'm not so sure you have the depth of experience to understand, much less make a judgement call like this.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Warrior says,

A lot of them choose them. After some dude that's more alpha then their current guy has "done them wrong" ie not put up with their bs and sense of entitlement, they go and find a weak guy who will put them on a pedestal and make them feel good about themselves as a 'pick me up'. Later when they feel more confident they try to dump the guy or cheat on him.

This is WRONG and based on "forum" methodology and stereotypes. Beta and Alpha can mean a number of things and there's NO SITUATION where you are even the standard definition of "Alpha" 100% of the time. So you are confident and cool in ALL SITUATIONS? Get the hell outta here.

I know ALOT OF GIRLS that like certain traits or guys for that matter that most guys "here" would call AFC and that guy gets laid MORE than alot of guys here calling him a ****ing AFC.

You guys need to get out of stereotypes. Hell you can't get ahead in life being "ALPHA" all the damn time! Sometimes, you need to allow someone else to lead or take a backseat in certain situations. But of course I'm just blowing this discussion out of proportion right?
Actually you are totally blowing it out of proportion. I really don't believe in the whole Alpha/Beta thing. It's just words we use...i don't believe there is an alpha on this forum to be honest. You could substitute it with, more badass, more playeriffic, a cooler dude, what ever you want to call it.

But you can't say I'm wrong. I'm speaking from experience. I have a large circle of female acquaintances and what I wrote was based on first hand accounts from these women. I actually talk to women I'm not dating about relationships and read between the lines of what they are saying. Some have said exactly that to me point blank. I've seen the guys they used to date and the guys they currently date. So really, you don't get to call reality wrong. It happens that way sometimes. Does it happen every time? No. Is every single woman the same way? No of course not. But it does happen that way, SOMETIME. You have heard of "rebound relationships"? I don't think that's "forum" methodology. That's just normal life.

Reaction score
Warrior I agree there's no "set boxes" the only issue is that a guy sitting at home or in his office reading Sosuave's "tips" would be WORSE off once he leaves then when he came.

When he came he had a problem getting a particular girl or "some" particular women. Sosuave tells him to HIDE his real self and ADOPT the mentality, personality, thought process, and attitude of some mythical guy called, "Don Juan" or "Alpha" that some dude named Allan made up in his basement in 1999.

The guy comes here rejected and shy at the most. Rejection hurts and shyness is NATURAL, but you GET OVER both of them literally just through continuing to talk and meet women. You develop a comfort with women just from continuing to interact with them and the hurt of rejection goes away and the shyness goes away.

Sosuave doesn't tell him that. Sosuave tells him that he got rejected NOT because he just so happened to have ran into the WRONG GIRL, but that who he is PERSONALLY is the problem. Sosuave tells him that he's "shy" because he's not some "Alpha" or some "Don Juan" guy, when it's perfectly NATURAL to be shy or nervous around things you are not familiar with. If the guy would make a habit of talking to women on a daily basis, he wouldn't be shy anymore!

I personally think there's something wrong with alot of Sosuave's teaching. Like I said, I think a guy leaves here worse off then when he came and it can be debated on if he actually even NEEDED to come here in the first place!

I totally understand that some of the guys that come here are total dipshyts and who they ARE RIGHT NOW, needs a total transformation. But from what I read, those are exceptions to the rule and most times Sosuave can't help those guys anyway because those guys don't want to help themselves!

BUT, from what I read is that MOST of these guys are not total dipshyts. They are guys that ran into the wrong girl. And Sosuave teaches them that they should adopt certain rules on how to "Deal With American Women" or how to "Be A Don Juan Or Alpha" all in an attempt to protect these men from getting HURT by women in the future. When the TRUTH IS, MOST women are not looking to hurt them! They just ran into the wrong girl!

Newsflash, if you were having problems with women BEFORE, Sosuave will make them worse. It's literally like going to the hospital for a cut and the doctor stabbing you with a knife, how the hell does that stop the bleeding?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Sosuave is FULL OF MORE AFCs then LOVESHACK! Think I'm lying, go read the Sosuave Discussion Forum.
I will agree with this, however, I'd say the distribution is about equal considering the overall spread of AFCs. The main difference is that the AFCs on the discussion forum ACKNOWLEDGE that they're AFCs and are at least attempting to make positive (albeit juvenile at times) steps to unplug themselves from the Matrix that 99% of the feminized members of Love Shack still have their collective heads in the sand about.

SoSuave doesn't advertise. This forum has well over 62,000 members (not including lurking guests) and has existed on nothing more than word of mouth and google searches for going on 10 years now. Guys don't happen upon sosuave by accident, they had to be looking for it; and they don't search us out because they're getting too much pussie from being a nice, compromising AFC beta friends-first guys. They find SS because what they've been doing - what nice, well conditioned, feminized society has prescribed for them - isn't working.

You only prove my point in calling most SS members AFCs. Of course they are, they're here for answers that the Love Shacks of the world have been keeping them blind to for decades.

Reaction score
Rollo the proof is in the pudding.

MOST guys at Loveshack are NOT having problems with women. MOST of the guys at Sosuave are, and I'm not just talking about Sosuave's "new members", you got guys that have been here ten years making the SAME "woman trouble posts" they made ten years ago. How is that progress? How is that success? Look at Str8up, perfect example.

You use plug words like, "feminized society," "unplugging from the matrix," and the rest, while MOST of your members Rollo are NOT living fulfilled, whole, and successful lives all around. MOST of Sosuave's members are unhappy, whiny, complaining, thinking that American Women are all out to get them. How can you call that success? How is that progress? Why is that NOT just setting them back or making them WORSE off then when they came?

The TRUTH should set you free Rollo, not keep you bound, not keep you unhappy. Forget about plug words like "feminized society" or "manginas" or whatever, if WHAT you are teaching is not changing the lives of these guys for the better, WHY do you continue to teach it?

Or, is success at Sosuave NOT about obtaining fulfilling relationships? Is success at Sosuave instead just reading theory after theory and walking around with your chest puffed out because you have some sort of "truth" that other "stupid" guys, or "guys in the matrix" or "guys caught up in a feminized society" don't have? While you are depressed and lonely in your basement FULL with theories and those "other guys" are out fvcking and having a good time?

Life is TOO short for this shyt.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MOST guys at Loveshack are NOT having problems with women. MOST of the guys at Sosuave are, and I'm not just talking about Sosuave's "new members", you got guys that have been here ten years making the SAME "woman trouble posts" they made ten years ago. How is that progress? How is that success? Look at Str8up, perfect example.

You use plug words like, "feminized society," "unplugging from the matrix," and the rest, while MOST of your members Rollo are NOT living fulfilled, whole, and successful lives all around. MOST of Sosuave's members are unhappy, whiny, complaining, thinking that American Women are all out to get them. How can you call that success? How is that progress? Why is that NOT just setting them back or making them WORSE off then when they came?

The TRUTH should set you free Rollo, not keep you bound, not keep you unhappy. Forget about plug words like "feminized society" or "manginas" or whatever, if WHAT you are teaching is not changing the lives of these guys for the better, WHY do you continue to teach it?

Or, is success at Sosuave NOT about obtaining fulfilling relationships? Is success at Sosuave instead just reading theory after theory and walking around with your chest puffed out because you have some sort of "truth" that other "stupid" guys, or "guys in the matrix" or "guys caught up in a feminized society" don't have? While you are depressed and lonely in your basement FULL with theories and those "other guys" are out fvcking and having a good time?

Life is TOO short for this shyt.
You know, you can still just take the Blue Pill, forget all about this place and go back to your warm cozy beliefs (and all their corresponding outcomes).

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
How would you know, you've only been a member here for 3 months? I have a PM mailbox full of messages from guys of every walk of life, from more countries and cultures than I can remember all thanking either me or the community in general for bettering their lives. So why am I posting here? What am I selling? A DVD, seminars, a book, a blog another PUA community?

Someone's gotta unplug chumps from the Matrix. Chumps like you.

Want to know what my problem is?

My problem is living in a world teeming with grown boys who've become so conditioned to believe that anything remotely masculine is to be ridiculed, villified and subdued until they have no concept of what it truly entails much less pass off even the possibility that it could be something positive and attractive.

My problem is when a personal, AFC friend swallows a bullet because he literally "can't live without" the girlfriend who left him.

My problem is when a 65 y.o. AFC cries in my lap during a counseling session about how he's been consistently blackmailed with his wife's intimacy for the past 20 years of their marriage and wont man-up for fear of losing her.

My problem is talking a close friend out of killing the wife he married at 19 and the man she's cheatied on him with in the parking lot of the motel he's spent all night tracking her down to find with their 3 children crying in the backseat of their minivan at 4am.

My problem is civily sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner with a relative and the new millionaire husband she married just 8 months after her former AFC husband of 20 years hung himself from a tree when she decided "he wasn't the ONE" for her. My problem is staring at the brand new t_its she bought herself with the money HE busted his ass for just 3 months after he was in the ground. My problem is emphatically teaching my 22 y.o. nephew how not to be the AFC his father was, while pointing out the behaviors of his vulgarly opportunistic mother.

My problem is watching my father, though decaying from alzheimers, still playing out the Savior Methodology in an effort to get laid that he's thought should work for his entire life at 68 y.o. My problem is watching him feebley default to a behavior that obsessively motivated him to succeed until he was forced into early retirement at 53 and his 2nd wife left him promptly after that.

My problem is consoling a good friend who's fathered 3 daughters with 2 wives and is being emotionally manipulated by his 3rd (another single mommie BTW), who's become so despondent that he dreads going home from work to deal with his personal situation and wait's with anticipation for the weekend to be over.

My problem is counseling a guy who thought the best way to separate himself from "other guys" was to be 'chivalrous' and date a single mommie with 3 children from 2 different fathers, only to "accidentally" knock her up for a fourth kid and marry her because "it was the right thing to do."

My problem is dealing with a 17 y.o. girl who'd just witnessed her new boyfriend being stabbed 30+ times by her old boyfriend because "she was his soulmate" and "would rather live in jail without her than see her with that guy."

My problem is trying to explain to 'Modern Women' that - after more than 13 years of marriage, my wife could still model swimwear and confidently respects my judgement and decisions as a Man - I didn't achieve this by being a domineering, 1950's caveman-chauvinist who's crushed her spirit, but that it is an understanding of mutual respect and adhereance to living a positively masculine role.

And my biggest problem is seeing 14 y.o. AFC Symps all ready to sacrifice themselves wholesale to this pitiful, mass-media fueled, pop-culture endorsed, idealized and feminized notion of romantic/soulmate mythology, all because some other AFCs trapped in the same quicksand they are (see Love Shack), are affirming and co-enabling each other to further their own sinking and spred this disease to other AFCs. It's infectious; and complacency, like misery, loves company. My problem is that I'm only one Man, and I can't possibly be enough to kick these guys in the ass like their AFC fathers were unable or unwilling to do.

That's why I post here.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Wow, you guys are really beating up on this mythical "beta male" character. Sometimes people are just people. Alpha males (or at least would be alpha males) get dumped too. Sometimes around here it seems like it's being said that as long as you don't care about your mate, she will stay by your side forever.

I bet most guys on this forum were beta when they came here, yet you guys seem to want to slay them all. If you kill all the betas, who are you going to be alpha over?
I have no problem admitting that I was a "beta" as they come, I do agree with you the main problem with the community is that "labels" get over-used again and again and again. However what Rollo said was excatly how my game use to be. You "settle" for something easy instead of trying to better yourself and get what you truly want. But I do agree with you, ever guy on SS is a super hero of some sort LOL

My question is, doesn't an alpha have even beta trades?
for instance when your senstive towards a womens emotions? isn't that usually considred a beta trait? even though you still may-be considered an "alpha male"?

Rollo Tomassi said:
How would you know, you've only been a member here for 3 months? I have a PM mailbox full of messages from guys of every walk of life, from more countries and cultures than I can remember all thanking either me or the community in general for bettering their lives. So why am I posting here? What am I selling? A DVD, seminars, a book, a blog another PUA community?

Want to know what my problem is?

My problem is living in a world teeming with grown boys who've become so conditioned to believe that anything remotely masculine is to be ridiculed, villified and subdued until they have no concept of what it truly entails much less pass off even the possibility that it could be something positive and attractive.

My problem is when a personal, AFC friend swallows a bullet because he literally "can't live without" the girlfriend who left him.

My problem is when a 65 y.o. AFC cries in my lap during a counseling session about how he's been consistently blackmailed with his wife's intimacy for the past 20 years of their marriage and wont man-up for fear of losing her.

My problem is talking a close friend out of killing the wife he married at 19 and the man she's cheatied on him with in the parking lot of the motel he's spent all night tracking her down to find with their 3 children crying in the backseat of their minivan at 4am.

My problem is civily sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner with a relative and the new millionaire husband she married just 8 months after her former AFC husband of 20 years hung himself from a tree when she decided "he wasn't the ONE" for her. My problem is staring at the brand new t_its she bought herself with the money HE busted his ass for just 3 months after he was in the ground. My problem is emphatically teaching my 22 y.o. nephew how not to be the AFC his father was, while pointing out the behaviors of his vulgarly opportunistic mother.

My problem is watching my father, though decaying from alzheimers, still playing out the Savior Methodology in an effort to get laid that he's thought should work for his entire life at 68 y.o. My problem is watching him feebley default to a behavior that obsessively motivated him to succeed until he was forced into early retirement at 53 and his 2nd wife left him promptly after that.

My problem is consoling a good friend who's fathered 3 daughters with 2 wives and is being emotionally manipulated by his 3rd (another single mommie BTW), who's become so despondent that he dreads going home from work to deal with his personal situation and wait's with anticipation for the weekend to be over.

My problem is counseling a guy who thought the best way to separate himself from "other guys" was to be 'chivalrous' and date a single mommie with 3 children from 2 different fathers, only to "accidentally" knock her up for a fourth kid and marry her because "it was the right thing to do."

My problem is dealing with a 17 y.o. girl who'd just witnessed her new boyfriend being stabbed 30+ times by her old boyfriend because "she was his soulmate" and "would rather live in jail without her than see her with that guy."

My problem is trying to explain to 'Modern Women' that - after more than 13 years of marriage, my wife could still model swimwear and confidently respects my judgement and decisions as a Man - I didn't achieve this by being a domineering, 1950's caveman-chauvinist who's crushed her spirit, but that it is an understanding of mutual respect and adhereance to living a positively masculine role.

And my biggest problem is seeing 14 y.o. AFC Symps all ready to sacrifice themselves wholesale to this pitiful, mass-media fueled, pop-culture endorsed, idealized and feminized notion of romantic/soulmate mythology, all because some other AFCs trapped in the same quicksand they are (see Love Shack), are affirming and co-enabling each other to further their own sinking and spred this disease to other AFCs. It's infectious; and complacency, like misery, loves company. My problem is that I'm only one Man, and I can't possibly be enough to kick these guys in the ass like their AFC fathers were unable or unwilling to do.

That's why I post here.

Tell'em why you mad Pook, telle'm why you mad....oh I meant Rollo;)

*goes back to lurk mode*

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
It takes a level of depth and intelligence to realize that the man in the mirror is the competition; why look inward upon myself when it's so much easier to focus on everyone else?

God I don't know how this Jewel could be missed, very straightforward, but yet profound

*REPS*

Tazman said:
I think the confusion comes from taking the terms too literally. If I describe a guy as "alpha" it doesn't mean he's 100% confident in all facets of life. The same can be said about an AFC.

Every relationship is "circumstantial". You might see an AFC on the arm of a decent girl but you don't have all the facts about the couple. Guys aren't the only creatures who are in relationships of "convenience" (in our case, easy access to regular sex).

Certain behaviors make it easier to get what we want from others. If I want regular sex without a whole lot of hassle, I'm more likely to get that from an average to below average woman in comparison to myself. The more attractive the woman you go after, the more risk is involved because the stakes are higher. Her value does not diminish outside of the relationship and she can easily move on if she gets bored.

The same guys we label as AFCs can display very alpha behaviors given their particular situation. I have a friend who is always becoming the friend of women he's trying to f-ck. However, he's totally different around his current woman (old and fat).

1.) Doesn't always answer her calls.
2.) Always C/F.
3.) Has no qualms about pissing her off (to a point).
4.) Ready to leave if the opportunity arises.
5.) Spends minimal time talking on the phone.
6.) Does the bare minimum to get laid.
7.) Pursues interests outside of the relationship.

All this comes natural to guys who have options, but my friend only does this because he knows this woman has no options herself and isn't going anywhere so he has nothing to lose.

His default game is that of the beta because that's the position he sees himself in subconsciously in comparison to the women he wants.
^^Nice breakdown....So how does he act when he doesn't get the type of girl he wants?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Danger says,

This is way off base. Sosuave teaches men that part of the problem is in THEMSELVES and that they should be MEN, not women.
Okay, but how does, "Most American Women Are Crap" threads and conspiracy theories help a guy be a man? I'm all for the type of threads you describe Danger, if you look back to when Sosuave was just starting those types of threads made this forum pretty good "back then." Those threads are not here anymore Danger.

The Discussion Forum is full of whiners.
The Mature Man Forum is full of conspiracy theories.

In the middle of that you have guys giving out "tips" on how to get women that have NOT been tested out in the field but are merely copy and paste threads from other posters.

That's 90% of the forum.

There ARE NO DISCUSSIONS on natural masculinity around here. You type up a field report and get NO REPLIES.

Is this a thread that teaches a man how to be a man Danger? I don't think so, it's another conspiracy theory/forum rhetoric based thread. It's a thread to get "rah rah rah" the "OP or Guru" is such a great writer type of thread. It's not a thread that makes a guy sit back and THINK about himself and his passion and his destiny in life. NO, those threads no longer exist on this forum.

We don't talk about how to be better men around here, we instead talk about how women are low quality or how some guy we seen today was so "AFC" or some other dumb shyt. We agrue about do Looks Matter or Personality Matter more when it's OBVIOUS to everyone that it all matters! We argue on whether or not you need to be rich to get hot women when it's obvious to everyone that only 1% of the population is categorized as rich and it's OBVIOUS that rich guys are NOT the only guys getting the girls.

Danger where are the quality discussions?? Don't attack me and call me a mangina. Don't attack me and say go to Loveshack. Don't attack me and say I'm really a girl behind the keyboard. Matter of fact, STOP focusing on me period.

Let's focus on the forum. Let's focus on how this forum has turned into a svcking fest. Let's focus on that because at the end of the day, I could be a 75 year old rich guy behind this screen name or a guy typing out of a cave, you will NEVER be able to figure me out! So let's just focus on the forum and why it svcks?

Rollo says,

Those are great examples, but I DISAGREE on HOW you choose to help those guys. I disagree with the fact that there needs to be a model "standard" of a MAN that other guys need to try and live up to, and if they DON'T, then they are casted off as an AFC or Chump or whatever.

If the guy wants to hang onto a girl that's ****ing him over, you can offer advice to him Rollo but what IF he doesn't WANT to change? What if the guy LOVES being miserable?

When a FAT person goes to the doctor and the doctor says if you don't stop eating fast food all day and go workout, then you will have a heart attack, but then the guy STILL continues down the same path, is there any HELP FOR THAT GUY??

My problem is that you are developing this movement, this "ideal male standard," this stupid ass forum rhetoric crap, in an attempt to save the unsaveable.

You end up NOT saving those you intended because they won't LET YOU, and you end up HARMING those that prescribe to this bull**** because this "male religion based crap" actually HARMS creativity and spontaneity.

It's creativity and spontaneitythat gets women, NOT stale techniques you read off the internet!

BOTH GENDERS, have fvcked up people in them! For every example you just gave Rollo, I can give you an example of that SAME THING happening to a woman. Think I'm lying? I can post the situations AND give you folks to call to verify them. Does that mean that NOW I go out and try to "save the hurt women" or "save the women that put up with this ****?"

I am disgusted with the crap and WRONG information you guys put out there about women. The vast generalizations, the stupid azz assumptions, I am sick of it.

And it's stupid for a guy to say that just because another guy gets tired of reading this crap, that's he's obvious a feminist. Newsflash, SOME OF US ON THIS FORUM are not conspiracy theorists like you! Some of us aren't keyboard jockeys like you!

Some of us actually LIKE WOMEN, wowww, what a thought huh?? A guy on Sosuave that actually LIKES WOMEN, well, isn't that guy a mangina!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
At the end of the day, you don't just go out and spit in some girl's face and she follows you home in gratitude because you've shown how alpha you are. It's good to be firm and set boundaries with women, but you have to be fun and give her some good feelings too.

I think a lot of the confrontations that come up on this forum is because of different guys having different goals for themselves and for women. If you are just out to pick up some girl in a bar for some quick physical gratification without any strings attached, that will likely require a different approach than someone hoping to find an eventual LTR.

Damn thanks I think that answered my question

The Message Boy said:
It's creativity and spontaneitythat gets women, NOT stale techniques you read off the internet!
Message boy whats your beef with Rollo?(hope you don't get banned, I actually like you)
Anyway I do agree with some of your points like the one above and that forums tend to over-generalize, all Rollo is trying to do is shed some light in his own way just like you in your own
Honestly bruh if you don't like the forums you can leave just a thought, or do what I did become the change you wanna see, take some time off and mack on some hunny's:cool:

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
it is an understanding of mutual respect
You are so very right that women do NOT get this.

To me it's as obvious as the sun in the sky that this is how a marriage should be, but for whatever reason the modern woman is blinded to it.

Seriously, how do she miss the big ball of fire in the sky?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got some real horror stories there. But even though Message Boy can be a little 'over the top'. he does have a point when he says that women have horror stories too. There are plenty of women who are victimes of domestic abuse, husbands beating their wives, molesting their children, cheating on them, leaving them for a younger woman, ruining their lives with alcoholism, etc. The sexes have not been kind to each other.

But I'm a man, so I empathize more with the guys' problems. And I agree promoting masculinity and educating males about their roles is important. When it comes to AFCs, I say hate the behavior, don't hate the man. But I don't think demonizing women is the answer either.

There was a post yesterday pointing out that boys are growing up in a world with girls as their equals for probably the first time in history. That's an excellent point, and we've likely only begun to see the repercussions of that. Who knows what kind of changes might come out of this? There may soon come a time where everything we know is wrong. It seems like we're there to a large exent already.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luxius said:
I don't know who to believe here in this forum...

I wanted to gather knowledge to prevent crap and save time but I 'll have to do it old school.....

Cool,
Care to expand on why you feel this way?

Perhaps you might adopt a wise old AA saying,"Take what you need and leave the rest."

NOBODY here has all the answers. NOBODY owns all the wisdom and NOBODY always agrees with everyone else.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Message Boy. I see what your message is, its not to help. It's not to stay on topic. It's to say the same ****ing thing you've said before over and over again. I can't respect you or take you seriously anymore. You are a "Message" Boy. Because you turned a thread about game into your own personal rant about SS, and making the topic all about you. I'm not calling you a troll, but this is trollish behavior. You have already stated your point about how you feel about this place. If you don't like it, leave. If you want to give advice, give it. But stop the f*cking same ole rants. You sound like a woman who won't drop a topic. You know the kind, don't you? We know what you think, so for you to keep going on about it is pretty irrational. Either be the change like Solo said, or STFU with your whining! Your whining as bad as anyone else! And you don't even see it! LOL.

Make the post you want to see on the forum. Start the discussions you want to discuss. But quit trying to tell other people they should change. Nobody is gonna hear that. Be the change or leave. Those are your choices. Otherwise all you will do is make more an more enemies.