Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta DB of the year goes to this guy.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smp

80% of men unable to get laid in US/UK is becoming a real social issue.

Even if we take ownership and work hard on physical and financial fitness to get into the 20% who do get action, there are costs that can over time become burdensome in terms of time, stress and money.

It doesn't help that Western women's expectations are out of hand: for reference I am fit, good looking, and have money but as recently as 3 years ago I overheard a 40ish minger at the company Christmas party call me creepy. Ironic when my SMV exceeded hers even then.

How many millions of guys like this could get laid in previous generations but in this day and age can only pull fatties and hags 20+ years older if that.

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Californian gun laws sure didn't prevent this crap that's my home state... What a cowardly loser taking people's lives and harming them over his personal crap. Real men face their problems and deal with it!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting (and terrifying) that he was a PUAHate.com member. The site's been taken down - good. I challenge anyone who criticizes the PUA/DJ lifestyle to compare SoSuave with garbage sites like that. Here we build men up, there they try to tear them down.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been saying this for a while now and its going to get worse with guys getting so frustrated with females in modern times after getting rejected over and over again. What this guy did was all out crazy but the scary thing is that im sure a lot of guys out there feel so frustrated deep down that it makes them want to snap. The guy wasnt bad looking either he probably had issues with rejection and no social skills or shy to start a proper conversation but seeing cute girls with other guys and ignoring him probably drove him crazy, top that with trying to approach females and getting turned down in a rude way or in a way that made him feel like sh*t. He turned to violence out of frustration turned deep hatred sadly.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
A father whose son was among the victims killed in a shooting rampage near the University of California at Santa Barbara voiced anger at gun laws while saying his family is “lost and broken.”
Come on dad, you really think that's the wisest move? Here you have a liberal experiment (may he burn in hell) obsessed and openly hating white chicks who gave him no play and the "white jocks" who bang them kill a bunch of them evident by the flaxen haired chicks and guys he targeted and you want tougher gun laws?....In this current climate, really? And it's only going to get worse believe you me, hell we got a handful of race trolls obsessed with "da white wymminz" at this very site.

Considering these psychos are generally always self hating sh!tlibs why can't we just disarm liberals?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scormus said:
80% of men unable to get laid in US/UK is becoming a real social issue.
It would be if it were true. Is it really the case that 80% of the guys you know can't get laid? At all? Really? Most of the guys I know can at least get laid. Maybe not every night, and maybe they can't all land an HB9 swimsuit model, but boo fvcking hoo. Nobody promised everyone their own swimsuit model.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
people I know

zekko said:
It would be if it were true. Is it really the case that 80% of the guys you know can't get laid? At all? Really? Most of the guys I know can at least get laid. Maybe not every night, and maybe they can't all land an HB9 swimsuit model, but boo fvcking hoo. Nobody promised everyone their own swimsuit model.
I work in an industry where the work is boring, and impossible for most women to understand or relate to, but where low to high six figure salaries (in USD) are common, lots of my circle are in their 40s and up.

I have heard of them settling:

a) one guy back with his wife who divorced him years before, they are in their 50s
b) two guys in mid 40s single for 1 & 2 years respectively, I know the ex of one was unattractive, the other's ex never seen, both struggling for dates since
c) one guy in early 50s divorce-raped a few years ago, can't get a date

Even myself:

Struggled for years, then put it all together in the last year and a half.

Two counter-examples:
a) two different guys, one in early 50s, the other in late 30s, with good looking wives - but surprise, surprise they are tall and good looking themselves

And here is one thats worrisome: one guy is immensely successful (we are talking multi-millionaire), in his late 50s, tall but bald, struggling to get quality dates (I guess we are talking 8+ is what he goes for given his immense success and wealth, but still).

Could be my industry is too "responsible" (and therefore boring and not sexually exciting enough), and my circle on the old side, to get action from the young hotties.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The fact that these young men (or older men) are taxed to subsidize the h0r behavior which exists today is true injustice.

If the women have a right to the tax dollars (his time and labor) to subsidize their lifestyle, then what DOES the man have a right to as compensation?
Well, it's not like we're being taxed in order to finance the clubs being open lol. But yeah, our taxes are supporting a society and court system with a female bias. I would like to see the pendulumn start to swing back the other way on that, but you can't legislate that every guy gets a hot chick. That's something a man has to take care of for himself, if he can.

Scormus said:
Could be my industry is too "responsible" (and therefore boring and not sexually exciting enough), and my circle on the old side, to get action from the young hotties.
You're talking about guys who are in thier 40s and 50s. I like the young ladies as well as anyone, and I probably worry about age bias less than 90% of the guys on here. But a guy in his 50s is not guaranteed a 22 year old hottie. Maybe he can get one if he puts in the work, I have friends my age who bang those girls.

But a time comes when the old lion has to give way to the young lion. Nobody lives forever. I'm not going to sit here and cry because some 50 year old dude can't bang some 22 year old chick. There are a lot of appealing older women out there, IMO.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The female end of the bargain used to be 1. Look good, 2. Respect your chastity, 3. Be feminine, 4. Have and raise our babies. Women are told from age 0 that they don't need to do any of this any more. Then they turn around and expect men to buy the cow, or failing that the man has to "just get it" when it comes to women. If he takes the time to learn Game he's "creepy" and "misogynist." If he's confused or frustrated he's a loser. This fukker in California is the extreme of example of someone falling through the cracks because of this serious imbalance.