Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beta Apocalypse

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if things can get much worse than this...

A new reality series s sparking controversy with its promise to 'skip the dating and go straight to the baby-making'.

Fox's Labour of Love sees 15 men competing to impregnate a 41-year-old woman they have never met.

Kirsty Katzmann is the singleton hoping to bag herself a baby daddy on the never been done before series.

In last night's debut episode, Kirsty introduced herself to the hopefuls as a professional and a divorcee from Chicago who was just lacking the right man to start a family with.

After having no success on the dating scene, Kirsty said yes to the divisive premise because she felt her 'biological clocking was ticking'.

"I had just turned 40 at the time and I had just gotten out of a relationship. I was trying to navigate dating, knowing that I still wanted to start a family and that time was definitely not on my side," she revealed.

Enter fifteen potential suitors who moved into a house together and take it in turns to date Kirsty in the hopes of one day providing her with their sperm.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if things can get much worse than this...

A new reality series s sparking controversy with its promise to 'skip the dating and go straight to the baby-making'.

Fox's Labour of Love sees 15 men competing to impregnate a 41-year-old woman they have never met.

Kirsty Katzmann is the singleton hoping to bag herself a baby daddy on the never been done before series.

In last night's debut episode, Kirsty introduced herself to the hopefuls as a professional and a divorcee from Chicago who was just lacking the right man to start a family with.

After having no success on the dating scene, Kirsty said yes to the divisive premise because she felt her 'biological clocking was ticking'.

"I had just turned 40 at the time and I had just gotten out of a relationship. I was trying to navigate dating, knowing that I still wanted to start a family and that time was definitely not on my side," she revealed.

Enter fifteen potential suitors who moved into a house together and take it in turns to date Kirsty in the hopes of one day providing her with their sperm.
So we artificially make a shortage of women and men are going to compete for the only woman in the world, each filling her with Jizz to see whose sperm wins the race?

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This premise kinda of reminds me of "Sperm Wars" by Robin Baker.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor thing...hasn't had any success in her 25 years of dating and fvcking

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor thing...hasn't had any success in her 25 years of dating and fvcking.
That's a lot of goddam pump and dumps! One of the ladies I talk to pump and dump is her normal sexual method. They rework it mentally, so that it's a palatable idea. She keeps stretching out for the type of guy that would do that to her. Instead of maybe trying a different guy.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a lot of goddam pump and dumps! One of the ladies I talk to pump and dump is her normal sexual method. They rework it mentally, so that it's a palatable idea. She keeps stretching out for the type of guy that would do that to her. Instead of maybe trying a different guy.
It's all fun and games until your body starts to sag. Little dose of reality.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men used to hunt mammoths and fight off sabor toothed tigers, we learned to fly and made great leap after great leap in fields as different as art and science. My, how the mighty have fallen. through out history their have been men who would rather go to war and risk death and all the horrors that come with war than bend the knee to any king or queen , emperor or empress, and now these 15 losers are competing for the honor of being this chicks baby daddy. Gentlemen Rome is burning before our very eyes, make sure to act accordingly.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!