"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Beta 5-5 guy gets an attractive lady who's 6 foot tall!

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
How the heck does this happen? I can see if she was like 5-8 with exceptions being made since that's not a huge difference, but a 7 inch height difference?

I'm sick of this sh**! How do guys like this get attractive ladies? I see this stuff then come on here and most men are struggling just to get a date.

I'm Seven Inches Taller Than My Husband, And People Are Very Weird About It (jezebel.com)
What is surprising is why this astonishes us.

1) Women are not rational beings. They are emotional beings. Trigger and make an imprint in those emotions and you are halfway there.
2) What you consider Beta, usually comes from a place of jealousy. She might view him differently.
3) And if he is beta, which I'm sure he is to some extent, we all are, women tend to settle down with men that can provide aka beta bucks.

Ultimately, we just don't know what exactly about him got to her. But hey man, let's all live our lives and focus on ourselves rather than comparing our lives to others' lives.


Modern Man Advice
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top