"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bestfriends

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Alright, on wednesday night I was out on the town and I approached this HB 8 and struck up this conversation, we were about 5 minutes in when her friend showed up (she was getting lunch) Her friend is another 8. I exchange numbers with both.

One of their friends knows me from around so she gave them my sn before I called em. It turns out her best friend (the one that got lunch) is moving the 29th.

Here is the problem, I wanna hook up with the chick I originally met, but I also wanna hook up with the chick that got lunch. So should I pursue the one moving and have my fun with her and then ask the first one on a date after her best friend moves? or should i just ask her now

Thanks in Advance
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
You should just ask her now(the one that isn't moving). If you have your fun with the one that is moving the other girl may see you as a jerk because of it and may not want to hook up with you anymore.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
alright guys, I asked out the one that isn't moving. We have a date on friday night.

Much Grande Gracias Amigos (did i say that right?)

Thanks a lot guys!:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top