Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best zombie films?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't even know The Crazies was a zombie movie lol looks like I have another one to add to my list.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
For you Zombie Filmists... there's going to be a TV series based on zombies:

The Walking Dead

Looks good so far for a TV series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319knAYrTRE
Really can't wait for it, I think there's so much potential for a zombie TV series but it's been largely an untouched goldmine imo.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
probably been said in this thread already but i skipped over most of it. I've been waiting for "the walking dead" for like forever. its a series starting on haloween.,

edit: just saw it on the post above me ;)

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly... Evil dead 2...
They try to make it so scary that it becomes funny...

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
Clearly... Evil dead 2...
They try to make it so scary that it becomes funny...
I think Evil Dead 2 was ment to be funny.

All the Evil Deads are cult classic films, I liked Evil Dead 3 the best -

Great films.

The main character is a template for many computer games I believe - his ED 3 personna.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't like when they do zombie movies and turn them into comedies,it disturbs me as much as action movies ruined by "funny clips" or irrealistic stuff like tha man throwing his rifle than jump to get it back an finally shoot,or worse yet shooting an enemy while showing him the back.

And they wonder why many men still talk about sergio leone or romero.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
I think Evil Dead 2 was ment to be funny.

All the Evil Deads are cult classic films, I liked Evil Dead 3 the best -

Great films.

The main character is a template for many computer games I believe - his ED 3 personna.
Evil Dead 3? You mean Army of Darkness?

But yes, Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness are definitely cult classics and great to watch.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I tried watching Evil Dead 2. Didn't watch past the first thirty minutes, didn't get into it at all. It's not the low production that got to me; even if it was backed up by a $100 million budget I probably wouldn't have gotten into it. I dunno, I just didn't.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't seen "Land of the Dead" yet I can assure you its worth a watch.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
Dead Snow also SUCKED big time !
It was boring in the beginning but I thought it did a great job of redeeming itself later on. Plus the amputating scene is the most hilarious zombie scene I've ever seen. Highlight to reveal spoilers. That one guy gets bit on the arm and following the rules of all zombie movies, once you get bit you'll die and turn into one of them. So to prevent it from happening he amputates his arm. Shortly after doing that a zombie sneaks up on him from below and bites his d1ck. He kills the zombie and looks unsure of what to do now. The other guy looks at him funny. When I saw this scene I was literally in tears laughing my ass off.

KontrollerX said:
If you haven't seen "Land of the Dead" yet I can assure you its worth a watch.
Yeah I saw that a while ago. I was pretty impressed with the concept of the movie, building a functional society imbued with a political hierarchy in a zombie apocalypse. This showed me that there is a lot of potential and possible innovative ideas that zombie movies can be made into rather than just showing a group of survivors surviving the initial outbreak. It was probably a mistake to watch it right after Dawn of the Dead (2004) though as I was kind of less impressed with it.

TriniBoySmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
I definitely have my eye on The Walking Dead, it's one of the few TV shows that I've ever looked forward to watching. Also, if any of you guys don't mind anything animated, there's this anime called High School of the Dead which I think is nothing short of excellent so far.
I have watched the HSOD series so far and it does entertain. And this is coming from a guy who thinks anime, manga, and any sort of general entertainment from Japan are dumb. There are alot of perverted undertones which become annoying quickly though.

As for zombie movies, you just gotta love 28 days/weeks later

TriniBoySmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
IS anyone here familiar with Max Brook's book World War Z? It's by far the greatest zombie book I've ever read. Really intense stuff. There is going to be a movie release on it coming out some time next year

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IS anyone here familiar with Max Brook's book World War Z? It's by far the greatest zombie book I've ever read. Really intense stuff. There is going to be a movie release on it coming out some time next year
Yeah I listened to it on audiobook. Fun story, I enjoyed how it switches between different locations and characters.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
night of the living dead remake with sig haig from rob zombies movies is actually pretty good eventhough it doesnt get a lot of great reviews. shaun of the dead was pretty good. the crazies was good. I like dawn of the dead from 2004 best.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TriniBoySmooth said:
I have watched the HSOD series so far and it does entertain. And this is coming from a guy who thinks anime, manga, and any sort of general entertainment from Japan are dumb. There are alot of perverted undertones which become annoying quickly though.

As for zombie movies, you just gotta love 28 days/weeks later
True, the "ecchi" scenes, which basically means scenes that include stuff like panties showing and the fondling of the breasts, is the only thing that's annoying me about it so far.