Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Weight Gaining Supplements ?

Novice Don Juan

Reaction score
I am a slim ectomorph, and I would like to gain some more weight. Does anyone have any information about the best "Weight Gaining" supplements?

Thanks

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Food. If you don't eat enough, not even roids will make you grow.
What use is a puny low carb protein shake when you eat chips & cake for dinner?
Once you get food handled (eating 6 times a day with 1 gram of protein /pound of body weight) start thinking of sups.
Best sups are:

shakes: they make your life easier, you can take 40 grams of protein & 700 calories in 1 minute. Also, you can carry it around.

creatine: it gives you more pumped muscles, makes you gain some weight (water though) & gives a little strenght boosts.
Useful if you can take it nonstop, cause you lose all it's effects after a couple of weeks of not taking it.

multivitamins: useful to make sure you got all the vits & minerals your body needs.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to gain weight, you have to really increase your calorie intake. Any book by Ellington Darden is good in helping you gain weight and bulk up. I first started with "Massive Muscles in 10 weeks" and it really worked. Since then, Ive been a devoted reader of his stuff.

As far as suppliments go, there is some stuff called Weight Gain 2500. Thatll make you really gain some weight. One glass of that stuff mixed with water is 2000 calories, but with milk its 2500. It helps you to gain weight really FAST.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FOOD, FOOD, AND MORE FOOD!

Creatine never helped me, although others seem to respond well. I'm currently on my second cycle of MAG 10. I've put on about 12 lbs. in 5 weeks...not bad.

DIESEL...I thought you also recommended dextrose in your morning shake, and possibly even in a PRE workout shake?