"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Best ways to thirst trap women through Social Media

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I'm taking a girl out tomorrow and would like to know a good type of place to initiate a thirst trap and bait my other plates
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
I think OP is referring to competition anxiety.
Any venue that is a party type gathering were they can engage you. If they so choose too and have enough jealousy to get triggered.
See, you can't fake that. He wants to carry her around and show her off. Thing is, there is something you need as a foundation to pull that off, and if he has to ask, he doesn't have it. If I know what he's talking about, then he's going about this entirely wrong.

Jake, you're going about this way too systematically like it's a PUA trick. Do step 1, then step 2. That's not how it works. I assume a lot of nerds come here, so I can understand why some of you think like this. You gotta learn to throw off all conceptions of systems and logical thought. Women are about emotion, and you're her emotion driver. We need to start telling people to take social communication classes or join such clubs, like improvisation, book reading, even fake rock climbing. Something to develop your social side so you can stop thinking you need to mold a woman by using steps like "anxiety building."
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Women like shiny new toys. If you keep your act together, and don't pull creepy shim-sham stunts, offer up something fun exciting or interesting, they will follow. I think this is too much work and annoying to read.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
Just because you catergorize it as a trick that is part of nature doesnt change the underlying current of whats going on. The commandment is "no girl wants to **** a guy other girls dont want to ****"
How you get there is just what it is.
Triggering competition anxiety is always good. Always. In whatever form.

A trick would be. "Yea im a lawyer" when you actually are a bartender.

These girls want to **** me too is not a trick. Its realtime reality she has to face.
Competition anxiety will happen anyway if your worth is there. It doesn't have to be forced so artificially. Just being good looking, fit, and having my life in order is more than enough. I've had girls constantly joking [we know they are never joking] to put them in my schedule between other girls. Girls are very good at making the conclusion themselves. We don't need to force it if you're that man.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
Top