Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best ways to move past a BPD / Gaslightee relationship?

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You both obviously share same wavelengths, the way to get out of it is to get resolved with it, Heal, grow and change. Healing is always about Honoring your own feelings. If you read something similar with your life with her on that site you're obviously been with one heck of a sickos. The worst thing you share with your bpd lover is poor self-worth.. Get that shape up you will over her in no time.
Just finished "At any cost" on that site. The picture that painted was a really good blend of the dynamics with my ex and my former mistress. Very good material there. It's not the first time I've seen her through that lens, but it's always helpful to have the point reinforced.

Yes, self-image and self-esteem issues have dogged me my entire life. It's an inner narrative I continually work to negate, but it's a very slow process.

Over the past year I've been fortunate to have a very positive dynamic with my current GF---the differences between the quality of these two women are stark. I'm at a point where I feel like I will have retreated on a lot of hard-earned personal growth by re-engaging in any capacity. There isn't a single thing she has to offer that is worth giving up on that.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished "At any cost" on that site. The picture that painted was a really good blend of the dynamics with my ex and my former mistress. Very good material there. It's not the first time I've seen her through that lens, but it's always helpful to have the point reinforced.

Yes, self-image and self-esteem issues have dogged me my entire life. It's an inner narrative I continually work to negate, but it's a very slow process.

Over the past year I've been fortunate to have a very positive dynamic with my current GF---the differences between the quality of these two women are stark. I'm at a point where I feel like I will have retreated on a lot of hard-earned personal growth by re-engaging in any capacity. There isn't a single thing she has to offer that is worth giving up on that.
Congratulations with your new women, it's really hard to find a girl that truly love herself that to some extend has the capacity of reciprocity in a relationship, most girls were branches swingeeeeee that has nothing to offer in a meaningful way in a relationship. Most cant even tolerate being with themselves. That being said same as a men which share their same wavelength, it's really like seeing a same type flock of birds flying together, the old saying water seeks its own level is really are no lie.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw for your info Ive never re-engage with my ex bpd wife, because I am not that type of person she should be targeting into, turns out this evil bratt has no personalities, so fvcked up in her head they had to copy all your great personality in order to get along with you, a chameleons and you would think she's the one until her mask fall off. What a stupid fvckup that I've never heard of this sickos exist in our society before I met her.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw for your info Ive never re-engage with my ex bpd wife, because I am not that type of person she should be targeting into, turns out this evil bratt has no personalities, so fvcked up in her head they had to copy all your great personality in order to get along with you, a chameleons and you would think she's the one until her mask fall off. What a stupid fvckup that I've never heard of this sickos exist in our society before I met her.
Chameleon definitely fits her, both when I was with her and the short update on her life I got yesterday. My ex was another thing entirely, but BPD traits were there and the relationship dynamic had all the hallmarks of it.

They can really fvck with your head, and I'll be damned if I lose the ground I've covered so far.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chameleon definitely fits her, both when I was with her and the short update on her life I got yesterday. My ex was another thing entirely, but BPD traits were there and the relationship dynamic had all the hallmarks of it.

They can really fvck with your head, and I'll be damned if I lose the ground I've covered so far.
Yup very typical though, my ex as well turn into something I didn't recognized as expected.. But in return I got something I have never had before, a fvcking great social skills and abilities to see through people. After you read all the bpds section.. Read the DO YOU LOVE TO BE NEEDED, OR NEED TO BE LOVED? Article, and resolved most of your core trauma from there. :up:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Victim mentality = loser.

Since you boys can write novels upon novels of how hurt you are, I'm pretty sure if you used the same persistence, you'll be able to write novels upon novels on how to be great.

It's time for you boys to grow up and gain some winning mentality for a change.

MasterAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Victim mentality = loser.

Since you boys can write novels upon novels of how hurt you are, I'm pretty sure if you used the same persistence, you'll be able to write novels upon novels on how to be great.

It's time for you boys to grow up and gain some winning mentality for a change.
I see this muggy virgin gimp is still getting his warped kicks.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I see this muggy virgin gimp is still getting his warped kicks.
Is there a reasoning behind ur utterly absurd post?

Or there is no deeper meaning and you just simply lack the sense of shame like all the cry babies that's been crying in this thread.

MasterAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a reasoning behind ur utterly absurd post?

Or there is no deeper meaning and you just simply lack the sense of shame like all the cry babies that's been crying in this thread.
What's absurd about calling you out for what you truly are? You're a BOY. Now trot on.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What's absurd about calling you out for what you truly are? You're a BOY. Now trot on.
When a crazy women thread is out.

The bottom feeders will always come crawling out of the woodwork.

This is common knowledge in Sosuave.

So you see, I do understand ur anger.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
i Can’t believe there’s another thread for wimpy men. It’s like a plague.

Oh those ruthless 120 lbs t-Rex women. They’ve been at it again. The passive manipulators get manipulated. Funny how that works.

You guys are huge targets for a cat to play with you until she’s bored and bites your head off. Just like how a cat eats a mouse. Head first.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's like you crawled out of my toilet to deliver this message, that's my opinion of your southeast Asian jungle perspective lol
I see that even bottom feeders who are continously moaning and crying in BPD threads have some pride....

Congratulations LA.

I am proud of you today.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to thank u, Spaz.

For coming to this forum, where men come and talk to other men, about men's issues. Like mature men would.

And showing us what it's like to be.....a.....whatever/ whoever the fvck u r.

Not sure what others think but I never wanna be like u.

Ur poppa clearly never taught u how to deal with other men.

Ur momma clearly never taught u how to deal with women.

U spend too much time playing a wannabe bada$$ on a men's forum.

I'm glad the last time I had to deal with the likes of u was ten years ago.

And he knew better than to take it further.

How about you take ur bad self to the kids forum somewhere and spazzz out on them.

Maybe they'll see u as a hero. Go find urself a therapist. Show them the shyt you've shoveled us here.

May God bless u, I personally can't and will not stand ur crap here. Ridiculous isn't the word....Go find ur self. Blessings

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I want to thank u, Spaz.

For coming to this forum, where men come and talk to other men, about men's issues. Like mature men would.

And showing us what it's like to be.....a.....whatever/ whoever the fvck u r.

Not sure what others think but I never wanna be like u.

Ur poppa clearly never taught u how to deal with other men.

Ur momma clearly never taught u how to deal with women.

U spend too much time playing a wannabe bada$$ on a men's forum.

I'm glad the last time I had to deal with the likes of u was ten years ago.

And he knew better than to take it further.

How about you take ur bad self to the kids forum somewhere and spazzz out on them.

Maybe they'll see u as a hero. Go find urself a therapist. Show them the shyt you've shoveled us here.

May God bless u, I personally can't and will not stand ur crap here. Ridiculous isn't the word....Go find ur self. Blessings
You mean all those guys continued achievements in getting BPD or crazy women for years on end and worst, can't move on ?

If it were me I'd be dying of shame but if you are happy with that then I guess there's nothing much to be said.

MasterAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a crazy women thread is out.

The bottom feeders will always come crawling out of the woodwork.

This is common knowledge in Sosuave.

So you see, I do understand ur anger.
Are you so ****ing dense that you can't even clock you're chatting about yourself here, boy?