"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Best way to pickup at gym?

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2002
Messages
365
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
I'm at the gym almost everyday during my lunch break and there is a fine girl that comes in at the same time. The problem is that her and I use different machines. Also, she comes in with her headphones. So I look at her from a distance and sometimes catch her looking at me from afar, but never long or close enough for me to get a smile in there. What would you do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

cgraz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
A lot of times girls who are interested will take the headphones off so that you'll approach, especially after you've traded some solid eye contact; not quick glances. The other method would be to just walk over and signal for her to take them off. You could use a spontaneous c/f opener that should get the job done well for you. Just keep your eyes open for opportunities and you'll come up with something. Just make sure you don't wait too long. Approach her next time you see her, but do it between sets or at the end of her workout. It's better not to interrupt workouts.

Cgraz
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Well man, my style would be to stretch my hands in a waving motion (the way those guys at the airplanes do to make signs to airplanes) to get her attention, and say hi with the hand.
Since she has allready seen you (she has), you try to look happier than you usually do, to mask the fact that you didnt have the balls to approach her in whatever way. Haha sounded harsh, sorry :D.
 
Top