"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Best Way To Number Close

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
whats up yall? Today walkin to my car on campus, I see this fine black woman whose walkin carryin tons of stuff. I jokingly say, "Damn u mus be goin on a trip or somethin(the bag she had was like what u see airline passengers take). she told me she need help carrying some stuff(she parked in handicapped) and asked if I could do it. Since I believe in treating others the way I want to be treated, I said yes and did that. In return, I asked her to give me a ride to my car(was farther away) and she said fine. We got to know each other a little, I used some C+F , some kino goin on. She told me she was skinny, so i playfully told her, "I bet I could pick u up".. She told me to try and see. I picked her up few times and she seemed to like it. Lot of laughin goin on but at the end, I didn't ask for the number cause I thought she'll ask if she is interested. Damn, whats the best way to ask a woman her number? I dont want her to think im a chump who is lonely(Im not)..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
Originally posted by LADawg49
I didn't ask for the number cause I thought she'll ask if she is interested.
What the hell? YOU are the guy, it's your responsibility, not hers. She was probably thinking the same thing. The only difference is she has the right to think that, not you. YOU are the guy.

Damn, whats the best way to ask a woman her number?

"What's your number?" Period.

I dont want her to think im a chump who is lonely(Im not)..

You can't care what she thinks. 99% of the time you'll be wrong about what women think. If you believe you are not a desperate chump, then you will not come off like a desperate chump, and she won't think you're a desperate chump.

-AL
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
she's a woman. her job is not to ask YOU for your number. she probably has tons of men asking her anyway. you think she'll bother asking them?



go on man....


three simple words.
"what's your number??"
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Man yall are right. I messed up big time. Everythin was goin well but I didn't ask for the number. Oh well, next time I'll go for the number with the next woman.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
"Whats your number?", may be a big step if your nervous about getting the digits.

So as nervousness goes away you can proceed with the following or whatever

"Hey can I give you a call sometime?"

Then, "I'd like to give you a call sometime, whats your number?"

Finally, "Whats your number?"

And remember, rejection is better than regret.
 

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
"hey, i just had a great idea. give me your number so we can hang out sometime."
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Look Dawg...you obviously have no idea how many women wait for a man to ask for their numbers only to be disappointed by the man punking out!

Here is how you coulda done this:

You: Next time you need someone to help you carry that heavy load why don't you call me or better yet I will call you (as you pull out your cell)..why don't you put your number in my phone and I will ring your cell so it shows up"

Now if she is really interested she will put her number in your phone.

Anyone else got any suggestions or examples for this playa:

cAssanova? Diablo since your such a ladies man? whois that other fool...bond something or another...

Can any of you supposedly playa's add to this...actually cassanova I will leave you out...your excused homie

Show me your game fellas!!!
 
Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
So let me get this straight, you picked her up without getting her number? Ba-boom TING!!!! :p

Oh come on, that WAS funny.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
LOL Francisco.. Man I feel like such a dumbass for not gettin that number. When she let me pick her up off the ground many times like that, I shouldve taken noticed and got the number. I mean those were obvious buying signals.. lol. I ain't lettin the next one pass me by.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
[B

Anyone else got any suggestions or examples for this playa:

cAssanova? Diablo since your such a ladies man? whois that other fool...bond something or another...

Can any of you supposedly playa's add to this...actually cassanova I will leave you out...your excused homie

Show me your game fellas!!! [/B]
Chirp chirp...the sound of crickets...chirp chirp...and on goes the silence.
 
Top