Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to let them go.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So new situation for me, after my 12 y ltr.

Last week end I had a ONS and im not sure how to handle things right now.

She has been txting me almost every days since.
Im a bit piss at myself, i did something i never do and go **** face drunk and lets just say even if she is not bad looking i would not have hook up with her otherwise. She have some very good looking friend that i notice where IOI me that night but my drunk ass went for the one that threw herself at me.

Atm im answering her txt in a friendly way but without committing to anything further and without showing much interest.
She is a very cool person that is friend with lots of very good looking single ladies i might be interested in, so i want to let her go without hurting her feeling too much.

Should i just continue what im doing and she will get the msg? Go the direct way?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend zone her ass and get to the friends.

LJBF. Then hang out with her when you know her friends will be around.

You said she's cool, right? So you wouldn't be just using her, imo, if you actually like hanging out with her.

But I think it's best to make your intentions with her clear. I mean think about if you were in her shoes. What would you want? Someone who is friendly but you don't know what that means or someone who is up front with you? How you let her know is up to you. You could tell her or do something through your actions (invite her out with your group of friends but pursue women as you normally would?) but just don't beat around the bush. Yeah she's a woman and women string orbiters along all the time and you could give them a taste of their own medicine... but I think as a red pill aware man, honesty is the best policy.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, she put herself in a situation (involving alcohol) where there was zero discussion of status, post coitus. It's not your 'fault' that you thought of it as a good time/ONS only. She should learn to screen better (use her mouth for words instead of a bj) if she's hoping something will grow out of a hook-up...

As long as she is isn't asking you out/to hook up again, return text in a friendly manner but infrequently/delayed.

She may get the hint and fade. If not, get your ljbf speech ready.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, she put herself in a situation (involving alcohol) where there was zero discussion of status, post coitus. It's not your 'fault' that you thought of it as a good time/ONS only. She should learn to screen better (use her mouth for words instead of a bj) if she's hoping something will grow out of a hook-up...

As long as she is isn't asking you out/to hook up again, return text in a friendly manner but infrequently/delayed.

She may get the hint and fade. If not, get your ljbf speech ready.
Exactly what im doing hopefully she will get the msg.
She threw herself at me, out of nowhere she had her tongue in my mouth. But i still dont want to be an *******.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what im doing hopefully she will get the msg.
She threw herself at me, out of nowhere she had her tongue in my mouth. But i still dont want to be an *******.
Thanks for not being an *******

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would soft next, she will get the hint. You can also just keep her around by responding to a text or two and if you are looking for some vag, hit her up to just come over.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wuddup playboy?

Let it play. Continue to smash. Iron rules. Obv bring rubbers. Never use her. You can't get her ass or mouth pregnant but you can try lulz.

Parlay this ons to others. Despite years of pickup, I hit dryspells. Combo of life, death, circumstances, and that arbitrary element in life. Atm, i am on a hit stretch of crushing new chicks in 20s through the week. I will let the good times roll.

There's pep in your step. Women can sense a man with options and a man going balls deep. Its a 6th sense women have. I have heard women admit to putting out because she knew some other skank would nab me before her. Lulz

Competition is Goat status. Let the good times roll.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wuddup playboy?

Let it play. Continue to smash. Iron rules. Obv bring rubbers. Never use her. You can't get her ass or mouth pregnant but you can try lulz.

Parlay this ons to others. Despite years of pickup, I hit dryspells. Combo of life, death, circumstances, and that arbitrary element in life. Atm, i am on a hit stretch of crushing new chicks in 20s through the week. I will let the good times roll.

There's pep in your step. Women can sense a man with options and a man going balls deep. Its a 6th sense women have. I have heard women admit to putting out because she knew some other skank would nab me before her. Lulz

Competition is Goat status. Let the good times roll.
I think its what happened but i got myself some huge beer google and did not choose wisely.
Ive learned no more heavy drinking.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Make yourself less attractive and sexy so good looking women in their 20s don’t immediately in fall at first glance and desperately want to have sex with you.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make yourself less attractive and sexy so good looking women in their 20s don’t immediately in fall at first glance and desperately want to have sex with you.
hahah i wish, i was talking with her before i had her tongue down my throat. It was sudden and i was not trying to hook up with her

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its what happened but i got myself some huge beer google and did not choose wisely.
Ive learned no more heavy drinking.
Alcohol salts my game.

Just pivot from her. Keep hitting it no commitment. She'll drop off. Women always will if you wont commit. Its in their nature to build a nest. Its annoying.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol salts my game.

Just pivot from her. Keep hitting it no commitment. She'll drop off. Women always will if you wont commit. Its in their nature to build a nest. Its annoying.
I wonder if i **** up possible hook up with some of her friend. Time will tell i guess

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Unless she's alpha in her group, her SMV in her group is the least the way you describe it. Same as SMV of a hot chick's fat friend **** block. So the reason her friend's send you choosing signals could be this. In which situation it's meaningless. All changes though, if she is an alpha in her group. Either way friend zone, which works a little different, it's not woman's friend zone type of zone, it's more of a sex zone. You basically use her for sex only, when she says she wants something more, tell her she is your friend and you don't want anything more. It's ok to use her for blow jobs only and when in public she's all over you remind her she is your friend.

What I don't understand is how 12 year LTR fits into all of this, with whom?

A

AJ84

I wonder if i **** up possible hook up with some of her friend. Time will tell i guess
If she decides to remove accountablity of her actions and tells her friends that you pumped and dumped her then yes, it could mess up any chances with her friends, if she paints you as a douchbag. You’re not a douchbag of course and this woman basically threw herself at you, but I’m just telling you what could happen.

If there’s a chance to single out one of the girls you like, to meet one on one, sooner rather than later, that may help. however if you have to go through the ons girl to get to the other girls I’m not sure how to get the ons on board for that. It’s like a girl sleeping with you than using you to hook up with your other friends.

Best to go directly for the gold next time, run from the less hot seducers lol.

A

AJ84

That would raise your SMV

Tho the least hot are sometimes the most alpha. Best to fck alpha, then the rest are yours.

Identifiy alpha btch in the group
Alpha btch that’s funny lol yeah I’ve met a few of those.

I guess it depends on the kind of friends she has, if they are close friends or just party friends. I honestly don’t know any group of girlfriends where two or more slept with the same guy. If it’s a close group, they usually don’t sleep with a guy someone else is sleeping with, from my experience. Some women have moral codes around sleeping with men their friends have or are currently sleeping with, some men have that same code.

But if the group isn’t tight that’s different. Less likely for that code to exist.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@AJ84

I have this group of 4 btches. They are muslim 3 of them and one is christian, she is alpha in her group. I fcked her. They come here during summer, they live up north. Basically I and my fiend are fun around here. Not only we are fun with them we are basically local mafia on a gang level. We are above rhe rest, on all levels. Being around us is the sht. Nobody fcks with us we are always having fun. Being wirhout us almost certanly isn’t as much fun and results in sht - almost always it’s some muslim related sht, the right once seem to confuse attention with sex signals, we come over wirh guns and power and let our selves known. Now the two btches I had staying at my place and to make long story short I threw tbem out — I wiretap them and after learning tbeir tru feelings towards me, I threw them out. Two years goes by. I get blow jobs by both of them. Sure they were saying they are friends, but I told them both to stop tripping and buy me a dinner.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she decides to remove accountablity of her actions and tells her friends that you pumped and dumped her then yes, it could mess up any chances with her friends, if she paints you as a douchbag. You’re not a douchbag of course and this woman basically threw herself at you, but I’m just telling you what could happen.

If there’s a chance to single out one of the girls you like, to meet one on one, sooner rather than later, that may help. however if you have to go through the ons girl to get to the other girls I’m not sure how to get the ons on board for that. It’s like a girl sleeping with you than using you to hook up with your other friends.

Best to go directly for the gold next time, run from the less hot seducers lol.
Yep will do so,treating her in a friendly way, i hope she will get the msg.

It was a fun night, but still would not have hook up with her if my judgment wasn't clouded by alcohol

A

AJ84

@AJ84

I have this group of 4 btches. They are muslim 3 of them and one is christian, she is alpha in her group. I fcked her. They come here during summer, they live up north. Basically I and my fiend are fun around here. Not only we are fun with them we are basically local mafia on a gang level. We are above rhe rest, on all levels. Being around us is the sht. Nobody fcks with us we are always having fun. Being wirhout us almost certanly isn’t as much fun and results in sht - almost always it’s some muslim related sht, the right once seem to confuse attention with sex signals, we come over wirh guns and power and let our selves known. Now the two btches I had staying at my place and to make long story short I threw tbem out — I wiretap them and after learning tbeir tru feelings towards me, I threw them out. Two years goes by. I get blow jobs by both of them. Sure they were saying they are friends, but I told them both to stop tripping and buy me a dinner.
Girls on vacation, yeah that’s a totally different dynamic. Literally anything goes, those girls aren’t looking for anything serious and will f**k you and your friends.
I’m referring to local girls, as in OP’s situation.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Girls on vacation, yeah that’s a totally different dynamic. Literally anything goes, those girls aren’t looking for anything serious and will f**k you and your friends.
I’m referring to local girls, as in OP’s situation.
And...... you inadvertently suggesting what pickup community knew all along, that women on vacation are slvts. Its' not a question. It's a fact.

They all have boyfriends, alpha chicks has a serious relationship, the other two chicks have boyfriends, and they fcked me and not only. At that, not only them. A lot of women come here married, and are looking for sex. It's called vacation romance.

Local dynamic is gonna be different in that it is slower. Btches deliberately slow things down to get the dumb asses chasing them. It's same thing you women do, you call it 'game'.. Isn't it?