"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Best way to deal with ex in public?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
....Especially if you can't stand the b*tch. I know this will inevitably happen to me, so is it best to just ignore them, even if they try to initiate conversation?


Yes, this is a serious question :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
911
Reaction score
9
treat her like an old friend that you're happy to see. The break up should be the best thing that ever happened to you. If not, then it should appear as such.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
It's probably a little too soon for that....but I definitely don't want to come across like I'm upset anymore. She played games with me for far too long.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Smile, nod and walk right past her.

If she tries to stop and talk, smile, point over your shoulder.
"I'm meeting some friends, catch you later" KEEP WALKING!
(Note: "later" means "FVCKING NEVER, B!TCH!")

DO NOT LET HER CORNER YOU INTO A CONVERSATION! You're meeting people, you're sky diving, you're juggling chainsaws, you're doing ANYTHING that prevents you from spending a single, precious second of your valuable time with HER.

I also think this would be a great time to explore new places to go out. If you know she always frequents certain pubs & dance clubs. Find different ones to go to, even if it requires you to go to the next town. Expand those horizons! ;)

Be strong Cactus! I know this isn't easy, but you can do it! I have faith in you. :D
 
Top