Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to cease contact with a short term relationship?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to bang a girl I'm talking to or dating.. whether it's one time bang or several times, what is the best way to end things so she doesn't hate you?

In the past I've basically pulled back on contact.. basically less and less until I just stop completely... But is there a better more direct way?

Basically I'd want to do it where she doesn't hate me and think I just used her.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women these days dont even explore diplomatic ways of letting you down gently when you dont make their cut, like you are doing.

To avoid getting to the position you are in where you bang and then scan for the friendliest nice-guy fire exist, its just easier to be proactive right off the bat in telling them how you see things playing out.

“Hey Ivanka, I really like you and think you are bags of fun, and hanging out together will enrich both of us. Im just coming out of a toxic relationship and need some time out to clear my head, have fun and rediscover myself before i consider another serious LTR.”

This sort of early disclaimer shows her you embrace her but a LTR is not on the table. Most women would welcome such a statement, and would even give you brownie points for the “honesty” and for not stringing them along with false hope and promises, like most dudes do when they are on the campaign trail for pvssy.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ghost. Why do you care if she hates you? If you don’t shvt where you eat (no coworkers!) the damage to your reputation should be minimal.

If she was a long term girlfriend, the “proper” way to end it is face to face at her house. That way you have an out when she cries and curses you out.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just slowly fade out aka classic ghosting.

For example, just let her wait a 1-2 days to reply to her texts to the point you don't reply at all. Gradually, she'll get the message.

Actually this is how women have been doing to men whom they've lost interested since forever. Think about it.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to fade. Just no contact and don’t answer.
Exactly.

The irony here is, while men (like OP) are really concerned about finding a way to end things diplomatically and gracefully with their partners, women - as we all know - just decide to stop replying all of a sudden altogether, and feel almost zero guilt about it.

Women are much more heartless and cold-blooded towards men who they deem unworthy of their time. So we don't need to give them that much chivalry either.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

The irony here is, while men (like OP) are really concerned about finding a way to end things diplomatically and gracefully with their partners, women - as we all know - just decide to stop replying all of a sudden altogether, and feel almost zero guilt about it.

Women are much more heartless and cold-blooded towards men who they deem unworthy of their time. So we don't need to give them that much chivalry either.
Women feel no guilt at all for men they aren’t interested in. Listen to a woman talk about men she thinks are “beneath” her. The level of contempt is sickening.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women feel no guilt at all for men they aren’t interested in. Listen to a woman talk about men she thinks are “beneath” her. The level of contempt is sickening.
I know buddy. I have been there myself in both roles (the guy listened to them, and the guy they talked about).

When a guy is deemed as "low-level" to a woman, all she feels about him (if at all) is pure disgust, contempt, and perhaps pity. And he didn't even do anything to them beside being not hot enough, not rich enough, or not tall enough.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If it's only a few dates w. or w/o sex, need some time to think things through in my head. She'll get the point.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually go ghost for a while then i type a long text explaining that i had really good time with her and valued her time together but you don’t think you are compatible but you still want to remain friends . Keep it friendly no matter how much she’s pushing

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the default excuse right now: "I just got divorced, not looking for anything serious right now, but if the right person comes along I would be more than willing to enter another LTR when I'm ready." I might as well use that one as long as I can...

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually go ghost for a while then i type a long text explaining that i had really good time with her and valued her time together but you don’t think you are compatible but you still want to remain friends . Keep it friendly no matter how much she’s pushing
Yes! Always remain friendly. You never know who she may know, and one day you could even get another potential bang out of it by not ending on bad terms or coming off as a 'player.'

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just fade away with these chicks. It leaves them respecting you even more, they think about you and you'd be surprised on how many will reach out in a few months wanting to bang.

I would shun away from telling them this isnt working, etc. Keep the line of communication open and fade away and you will see them chase hard and the mindfvck will hook them.

Sad but true.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fade away with these chicks. It leaves them respecting you even more, they think about you and you'd be surprised on how many will reach out in a few months wanting to bang.

I would shun away from telling them this isnt working, etc. Keep the line of communication open and fade away and you will see them chase hard and the mindfvck will hook them.

Sad but true.
Facts. No need to verbalize anything. Just ghost.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Facts. No need to verbalize anything. Just ghost.
Its the same thing women do to these simps and beta males running around here.......and the simps and beta males lose their minds. Same happens to a chick x10 when we do it to them.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just slowly fade out aka classic ghosting.

For example, just let her wait a 1-2 days to reply to her texts to the point you don't reply at all. Gradually, she'll get the message.

Actually this is how women have been doing to men whom they've lost interested since forever. Think about it.
Yep they just did it through the post office. (Did her letter back to me get lost in the mail? No John, she is just done with you...)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys you really are giving me unnecessary credit for being noble lol

I am mainly worried about her digging and finding out I have a girl. I don't want her to start telling her about our fling. So I really want the best way to cut ties without her being hung up on me or feeling the need to get revenge.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep they just did it through the post office. (Did her letter back to me get lost in the mail? No John, she is just done with you...)
Women have been ghosting and discarding men like garbage since forever.

Time to give them a taste of their own medicine.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls do the slow fade out aka "ghost" because it leaves unfinnished business. Thus allowing them to come back with minimal consequences due to you believeing you will get to (you guessed it) finnish the business.