"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Best video on the subject ever - AMS

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere

I would advice EVERYONE to watch this.

Been dating a lot recently, also had a potential ltr girl that didn’t work out and the reason was her starting bullsh*tting me because I didn’t want to commit.

Ofc. if a woman yells in public, calls you bad names, really disrespects u I would always call her out on the spot and bail. I’m a man, not a b1tch.

Other things like, flirting with other men in front of u when ur dating for a while, flaking without a reason or standing you up, being late etc etc. Look at the video of ams. Don’t call her out.

Video content is GOLD. I completely agree after dealing with so much women, business and people.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
I agree with this, I’ve made this mistake. It does have its place in comfort game, but can only be deployed very carefully. And it can only be done with a gal you know will react to it properly. Commiserating.

In short: DO NOT TALK BAD ABOUT EXES. You need to be positive, always, not in a fake way, just omit the bad parts.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California

I would advice EVERYONE to watch this.

Been dating a lot recently, also had a potential ltr girl that didn’t work out and the reason was her starting bullsh*tting me because I didn’t want to commit.

Ofc. if a woman yells in public, calls you bad names, really disrespects u I would always call her out on the spot and bail. I’m a man, not a b1tch.

Other things like, flirting with other men in front of u when ur dating for a while, flaking without a reason or standing you up, being late etc etc. Look at the video of ams. Don’t call her out.
I had an FWB who tried the ‘flirt with other men’. thing. I countered by flirting with other women. that stopped her.
 
Top