Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best testosterone after cancer?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My natural testosterone is basically zero and has been for over five years since my operation. During that time I gained and lost dozens of pounds several times over, and gained and lost modest muscle.

I'm now back to being over sixty pounds overweight. I only started taking testosterone shots a couple months ago, 100mg Testovis, every two weeks. No good. I'm about to start taking them every week but already I feel like I'll never be a free man again at this point.

What's the most powerful supplement out there on the free market? I'm talking 1000mg powerful? Italian health system is a little b!tch, trying to stop me getting the good stuff because "bodybuilding bad".

I don't care about their excuses.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in excess anything is bad, thing is what changed during this 5 years who amke you gain or lose weight? stoped working out? understanding any changes during this time can help.

i'm against taking any med without a need, so I would more like to understand what I was doing and see what works and what don't

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no natural supplement that increases your testosterone by a noticeable level unfortunately

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped working out in early 2016 after being told I had cancer a second time. I had another operation and chemo.

I think the chemo may have finished off my testosterone as since 2016 I have no energy, no drive and no motivation. I thought I'd get back to my old life but I've been too lazy. It's worse in the morning, by late night I'm more motivated but then I go to bed and it starts over. I caught a nasty STD last year just when I was about to join the gym again, was bedridden for a month. Been meaning to join again when the gyms reopen which could take months.

I can't live with zero testosterone. It's literally like hitting the wall as a guy. I'm 31, can't be hitting no walls yet. But I have.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Stopped working out in early 2016 after being told I had cancer a second time. I had another operation and chemo.

I think the chemo may have finished off my testosterone as since 2016 I have no energy, no drive and no motivation. I thought I'd get back to my old life but I've been too lazy. It's worse in the morning, by late night I'm more motivated but then I go to bed and it starts over. I caught a nasty STD last year just when I was about to join the gym again, was bedridden for a month. Been meaning to join again when the gyms reopen which could take months.

I can't live with zero testosterone. It's literally like hitting the wall as a guy. I'm 31, can't be hitting no walls yet. But I have.
there's food and natural supplements.
L-arginine and boron, D3 taken with dietary fat, eating a boatload of spinach, broccoli and asparagas. If you can manage it, start stressing and tearing your muscles by lifting heavy. Start with weighting down a backpack and going for a walk til you're out of breath.
Grasping something heavy with both hands and holding it tucked into your body hugged against your chest, walk steadily up 5 flights of stairs before resting and placing it down(bending your knees)
More muscle begets more testosterone which begets more muscle which begets even more testosterone.

Research TRT testosterone replacement therapy, also.
Be more hints in that research on brandnames/what to order.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the chemo may have finished off my testosterone as since 2016 I have no energy, no drive and no motivation. I thought I'd get back to my old life but I've been too lazy. It's worse in the morning, by late night I'm more motivated but then I go to bed and it starts over.
Sorry to hear about your medical troubles and glad to see you have beaten it again.

If I had been sat round for 5 years not exercising or doing much, I would have zero energy, zero motivation and zero discipline or willpower, as a result of that, my testosterone levels would also be much lower. I have been in this position before, not as a result of an illness but from being a bit of a bum/loser. One day i decided enough was enough and i did what I didn't want to do and i started pushing myself to do stuff everyday, 1 of those things was exercise... The energy and wanting to workout comes during the workout, not before it.

So what you need to work out is, is your test low because of your past illness or because you are in a rut and need to get momentum going again?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers for the replies everyone. My first cancer was in my left testicle which was removed, leaving my right testicle. My right testicle never dropped as it should've as a kid, leading to an operation when I was 6 to lower it. Years too late; my right testicle was already atrophied and nearly useless.

On the upshot, I can't have kids, so no risk of child support, ever.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers for the replies everyone. My first cancer was in my left testicle which was removed, leaving my right testicle. My right testicle never dropped as it should've as a kid, leading to an operation when I was 6 to lower it. Years too late; my right testicle was already atrophied and nearly useless.

On the upshot, I can't have kids, so no risk of child support, ever.
ok so it is definitely a testosterone issue!

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your testicles are not working you will only produce a tiny amount of testosterone from your adrenal glands. I didn’t have an issue with my testosterone but wanted to get my levels as optimal as possible so I started trt. If you are near zero you will feel like a new person on testosterone therapy. I take two shots a week and my testosterone levels hover between 1200-1600. I highly recommend looking into it

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There used to be 250mg shots available here in Italy, no longer sadly. The 100mg shots I've been having once a fortnight is like p!ssing on a bonfire. Once a week probably won't cut it either. I'll have to start hunting down something much better.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want more helpful information, you’ll have to go visit some steroid forums. You can actually just type into google “steroid forums” and a bunch of stuff will start popping up. You can PM some of the dudes there for how they get their stuff as it is oftentimes illegal. Here’s a couple of websites with varying legitimacy on some of their items:

https://www.blueskydrugs.com

https://www.northwestpharmacy.com

https://www.napsgear.org/index.php

https://www.canadianpharmacyking.com

http://rxstore-365d.com

https://www.planetdrugsdirect.com

https://www.alldaychemist.com

https://www.medzino.com/us/

https://www.canadadrugsdirect.com

http://medsoffers.net

I’m not sure which is the best, but I just typed in ‘buy steroids’ on google and these are some of the ones that came up.

Also, listen to what ShePays said and get an aromatase inhibitor. Fat is estrogenic too so do try to lose some of the fat you have. Also be aware of the side effects of taking steroids. Your blood pressure will shoot up through the roof, your LDL cholesterol will skyrocket, your HDL cholesterol will plummet, and your RBC/hematocrit/hemoglobin will also increase a lot too. This will thicken your blood making you more prone to a stroke and/or heart attack. It’s the reason why so many people who take steroids when they're younger end up on a lot of heart medication (amongst other things) when they get older. It will shorten up your lifespan.

Megadosing vitamin C will normalize your cholesterol (it will lower your LDL and increase your HDL). Vitamin K1 may also help normalize your blood too since it is the clotting vitamin, but it may also make things a whole lot worse for you too so I’d be careful. In general, you probably will need to take blood thinners depending on the doseage you plan to take when you begin. Oral steroids are horrible for your liver so I’d avoid it; use injections instead.

@Staticus probably knows more about this stuff than I do tbh since he actually takes gear. I’d ask him for help.

When you start, make sure that you are working out hard. Then you’ll really feel the difference due to actually circulating it. It’s better to take your doseage spaces out over time rather than all at once, i.e. instead of taking 700 mg of whatever substance once a week, you take 100 mg of it once a day. Sorta like that.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Losing the flab is a critical factor, most definitely. My cholesterol is already messed up so I have a lot of work to do. It's my eating habits; carbs & fats galore. I've never found it so difficult to stick to healthy foods as I do now. I used to be fanatical about eating right.

I guess the shock of being told I had cancer a second time in 2017, after dedicating myself to my fitness (and I often ate bad things even then) pushed me over the edge. I had been planning a dream trip for over a year; I lost over 12 grand probably, probably more. Had to sell my car. It fvcks with your head.

I have multiple belly scars, including a badass 10+ inch one from my last operation. Would look great if I lost the pregnant belly. I'm having a scan next month to see how the various operations affected me; I had a picture on an old phone taken minutes before an operation in 2011; I was slim. Suddenly after the operation I had an inflated belly. It's never really gone away, even when I was at peak fitness (which wasn't that much of a peak lmao. And no wonder if I had no testosterone and wasn't taking any).

I know they pump your belly full of air when they operate, and I've taken meds to help with that, but they only gave me chronic diarrhoea. So I stopped.

All in all, one fvcked up body.