Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Soccer Player In the World/ FAVORITE

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
Not his manager, the agent who signed him. Everyone knows not a dumba$$ knows. He had freeking facial hair and 14. Study the African culture and you'll see.

Do some fvcking research before you start argueing.

succhia un catzo, o aspeta lai già fatto.
whatever makes you happy man...

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not his manager, the agent who signed him. Everyone knows not a dumba$$ knows. He had freeking facial hair and 14. Study the African culture and you'll see.

Do some fvcking research before you start argueing.

succhia un catzo, o aspeta lai già fatto.

man, it would be ok if we were on a soccer forum, but we are on a seduction forum and this is just "anything else", so don't expect people to know everything about every player, since we have other interests. if i asked you how old vincenzo iaquinta is, would you know, without looking it up on the internet? i don't think so

you accuse other people of ignorance, but you completely mispelled the sentence you wrote (which by the way would be "succhia un cazzo. Oh, aspetta, l'hai già fatto"... am i going to be mad at you for being an ignorant? no, because i don't even know you and i don't care about you... so quit being such a smart4ss over the internet, where everybody can be a professional bodybuilder with lots of girls and a 160 IQ

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thierry Henry is definately the greatest player of all time.

But since I lived in Ireland (so I'm a little biast), I have to say Roy Keane is definately one of the better overall players.

WhyShy - So what that he had facial when he was '14'? I know tons of guys that had full beards when they were actually 14, Freshman in High School. You make this claim that goes against what the majority takes as correct and you expect us to believe you without even supporting your argument with hard facts. Just 'I know the guy that made him a star...' or 'Do some research'. How about you do some research and present us with your evidence. You're a moron who can't hold an argument, you are one of the people who bring down this board.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
whyshy needs to be banned for being a retard. Why the hell did you decide for no reason to spew this sh1t about Adu?

And how the hell can you doubt Van Nistelrooy. Doesnt matter how many chances he misses (even though thats bull**** coz he doesnt even miss many), his goalscoring record says it all.

'For Manchester United, he has scored 128 goals in 148 games. Spanning his time at PSV Eindhoven and Manchester United, van Nistelrooy has scored 46 goals in 55 UEFA Champions League matches, an enviable return even for a striker.'

Theres not many, if any (only Shevchenko probably) over the last 4 or so years, who have got better goalscoring records than that. 128 in 148. 46 in 55 in the European league. Shiiiiiiit!

Last edited:

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
As for best player in the world its either Henry or Ronaldinho. Theres no any other players who it could come down to. The amount of things both of these dudes have done over the last few seasons have been amazing. Only these 2 players have done things that made you go 'wow did he just do that?'. They can change games for their teams just like that.

Its hard to choose one, so lets just say both of them.

C.Ronaldo is a very good player buts he still young and got a lot to learn. Hes not even near being the best player in the world yet, godamn. He'll reach his peak in about 3 or 4 years time and then he could become a very amazing player and maybe be considered as one of the best players in the world.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
man, you come to a forum and say "freddy adu would be a good player if he were still 16"... everybody in the world thinks (wether it's true or not) that freddy adu was born in 1990... how can we expect you to personally know his manager and to be aware of secrets that neither the FIFA or anybody else knows...
actually whyshy os correct....i am very close with the agent that signed freddy....and he is indead older than 15/16 FIFA doesnt know this, because in Africa when he was born there wasnt some birth certificate or anything of that........HE WASNT RICH OK he won the lottery and then flew here...that tells you alot about them finacually

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Man - ive seen him play in person, here in England - Football is basically programmed into you at birth, ive lived, breathed and ate football since i was about 5

Ive been playing at amateur/semi pro levels for the last 3 years and being playing in all comps since i was 7.

Ronaldo has definately gone down hill, at the moment no body can touch Ronaldinho.

Best Goal Keeper = Gianluigi Buffon

Full Back = Lilian Thuram
Centre Back = Alessandro Nesta
Centre Back = John Terry
Full Back = Ashley Cole

Right Mid = David Beckham
Centre Mid = Ronaldinho
Centre Mid = Frank Lampard
Left Mid = Pavel Nedved

Striker = Andriy Shevchenko
Striker = Thierry Henry

That team would take some beating.

Sarge On...
david beckham hahahahahahha he is trash....im 16 and i could tear him apart!

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C. Ronaldo is by far one of the best soccer players. Portugal would have never qualified for the world cup if it wasn't for him. Pauleta, has 11 goals now and most of them where Ronaldo's crosses. Most of Portugal's goal involve CR. Man U wouldn't be nearly as good as they are now with CR. He contributes so much to the team.

J Park is also a good player.

I don't think he is as skilled as Ronaldiho, but he is definetly as intertaining, if not MORE.
enough said!!:D :D :D

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even like soccer, but saying v. Nistelrooy is sh!t because he "misses so many opportunities" is retarded. He might miss more because he makes and takes more chances on goal. Last I checked, winning means goals, not all the fancy hopping around or being a "complete" player. v Nistelrooy is the best at what a striker should do.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
actually whyshy os correct....i am very close with the agent that signed freddy....and he is indead older than 15/16 FIFA doesnt know this, because in Africa when he was born there wasnt some birth certificate or anything of that........HE WASNT RICH OK he won the lottery and then flew here...that tells you alot about them finacually

i wasn't arguing about freddy adu being older, since i don't even know well enough that player to make such a statement.
i was arguing against his way of leading an argument... he simply comes here and calls people idiots for not knowing that a player that everybody thinks is 15 is actually 17 or whatever...

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
whyshy = ezeo5

haha this is actually making me laugh out loud now. So both of you (i reckon you're both siamese twins though) know Freddy Adu's agent. By chance two regular guys at sosuave have close links with his agent? Fuk out of here!

I dont even know why im replying back to a retard like you but man this got to me.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beckham when on top of his game, is the best right winger in the world easily. Hes been lost for the last couple of seasons but over the last month, hes been playing like he used to. Watch Madrids games over this season and hes been involved in nearly every goal with one of his trademark passes. Hes been giving passes to Ronaldo, Robinho, everyone. Nobody passes like that dude. He can put a 40, 30, 20 yard pass straight to where the player wants it. Hes probably one of Madrids most important players now.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dannyc
whyshy = ezeo5

haha this is actually making me laugh out loud now. So both of you (i reckon you're both siamese twins though) know Freddy Adu's agent. By chance two regular guys at sosuave have close links with his agent? Fuk out of here!

I dont even know why im replying back to a retard like you but man this got to me.
ever tryed....we are friends, and i introduced him to the agent.....wow now thats unbelievable....

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beckham when on top of his game, is the best right winger in the world easily. Hes been lost for the last couple of seasons but over the last month, hes been playing like he used to. Watch Madrids games over this season and hes been involved in nearly every goal with one of his trademark passes. Hes been giving passes to Ronaldo, Robinho, everyone. Nobody passes like that dude. He can put a 40, 30, 20 yard pass straight to where the player wants it. Hes probably one of Madrids most important players now. [/

the man can shout! thats all, but when it comes to getting in shouting rang, he does a poor, wait he never can. He is slow, and has terrible dribbling skills...before i used to be just super fast, with good dribbling and no shout, so i would just fake the goal and score.....now i learned to shout, and im basically unbeatable.....o and the flashy tricks, do help! alot!..when done right....C ranaldo is one ofthe Best!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
the man can shout! thats all, but when it comes to getting in shouting rang, he does a poor, wait he never can. He is slow, and has terrible dribbling skills...
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

its shoot by the way.

beckham is only good at free-kicks, accurate passes, and first touch. Not much more than that. I can't really say he's good at shooting except at his free kicks.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best dribblers to watch:
1. C. Ronaldo
2. R. Quaresma
3. Ronaldinho
4. Ronaldo
5. Zairi

Some of you might put Ronaldinho first.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whyshy = ezeo5

reckon....u country man?

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best dribblers to watch:
1. C. Ronaldo
2. R. Quaresma
3. Ronaldinho
4. Ronaldo
5. Zairi

Some of you might put Ronaldinho first.
ronaldinho 2nd man....his move is so deadly...

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
best player in
premier league = thierry henry or frank lampard (right now lampard is like a bomb)

la liga = ronaldinho

serie A= Shevchenko

favourite player
in premier league = Joe Cole or C.Ronaldo (speed demon vs dribble machine)

La Liga = Ronaldinho

Serie A = Martins