"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Best RSD instructor ?

Guys lets have some fun here. Who do you think is the best RSD instructor and why?

  • Rsd jeffy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rsd max

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any others (do specify)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2021
Messages
157
Reaction score
96
Guys lets have some fun here. Who do you think is the best RSD instructor and why? My choice would be Todd, especially because he talks alot about action based inner game, which i havent heard anyone else talk about at all.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
Which one is the bald guy with a red beard? I watched some of his videos about 6 years ago, he was funny as hell. There was one that I won't forget... he was telling a story about why women prefer men with options... It still makes me smile thinking about it. He used an example of "Caveman Steve" feeding his woman squirrels and leaves, but he was 'loyal'. Jesus that was funny as hell... Humor is a great way to communicate. The rest I wouldn't know unless someone told me who they were.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Ive gotten some useful stuff from Tyler. Julien is who I wish I could be but his style of game didnt work for me
 

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
I feel that all of them have taught me useful stuff when I was completely unaware of even the basics. Old school Julien is considered to be the best of the best by many.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top