"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Best Revenge Ever on the EX that dumped you.

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I told my ex to her face that breaking up was the best thing that happened to me. It forced me to improve myself, become a better version. She saw all this and told me she was proud of me, but her eyes and face told me she hated it. That is my kind of revenge.
Seeing the look on that b1tches face is priceless
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
simply, LIVING WELL.
I agree. Massive success is the best revenge ever.
If you're more successful than her then her brain will implode. She might even try to get you back lol... (Ain''t gonna happen ofc).

This applies to everything in life by the way; not just chicks. All the naysayers and energy vampires will implode to if you are more successful than them... :lol::cool::up:
 

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
314
Age
62
Location
UK
Although I should know better and take the high-road, I haven't always done this.

Best revenge? Sleep with her friends. You don't even have to say anything about this to your ex. Eventually, your "mark" will tell a mutual friend and that mutual friend will tell the ex. It never fails. You'll know when this happens because your ex will send you an angered text, phone call/voice mail or e-mail.
Never respond back. Just bask in the moment.
I did similar to my ex-wife, about a year after the break-up - except it wasn't HER friend... it was her daughter's friend(s)... two of them, on separate occasions, a few weeks apart.
I know the ex-wife found out, because apparently the first one had been telling people (and it was all good from what I heard....) and that was what led to the 2nd one - Second one was the first one's aunt - LOL
Ex never said anything, but I saw her at a mutual friend's birthday party a month or so after the 2nd one.... Her face said it all... Haha! :rofl:
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
Simply get on with life & upgrade everything. Living well is the best revenge, although I’ve done a few less than ideal things myself from time to time.

Funniest thing was a recent control freak ex who was running my character down starting rumors that I had slept with various men who were friends or acquaintances that I was never involved with. So one night I left with a friend of his that I had always (for years) thought was vey sexy. Saw him several times & it was quite illicit, and quite sexy. It got back to my ex very quickly and suddenly the rumor became that I was a tiger in bed. All press is good press right? The rumors my ex had started all fell off, and my status as intriguing went way up. The ex STILL stalks me. People stare. It’s hilarious because I know people report sighting me and my associates to him...Whatever you do & whoever you are...you have to own it. To unabashedly own who you are has immense power.

Oh and I subsequently upgraded to a better man in every way and better life & etc. I explained to him that I am a bit of a pariah for the short term. He said “How fun. I’ll start rumors that we are in love & moving in together soon. It will be hysterical...”. In fact my guy is flying in tonight & Im headed to dinner with an amazing group of friends. Life is good.

Live well and make no apologies. No fvcks given.

Cheers Gents
 

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
Simply get on with life & upgrade everything. Living well is the best revenge, although I’ve done a few less than ideal things myself from time to time.

Funniest thing was a recent control freak ex who was running my character down starting rumors that I had slept with various men who were friends or acquaintances that I was never involved with. So one night I left with a friend of his that I had always (for years) thought was vey sexy. Saw him several times & it was quite illicit, and quite sexy. It got back to my ex very quickly and suddenly the rumor became that I was a tiger in bed. All press is good press right? The rumors my ex had started all fell off, and my status as intriguing went way up. The ex STILL stalks me. People stare. It’s hilarious because I know people report sighting me and my associates to him...Whatever you do & whoever you are...you have to own it. To unabashedly own who you are has immense power.

Oh and I subsequently upgraded to a better man in every way and better life & etc. I explained to him that I am a bit of a pariah for the short term. He said “How fun. I’ll start rumors that we are in love & moving in together soon. It will be hysterical...”. In fact my guy is flying in tonight & Im headed to dinner with an amazing group of friends. Life is good.

Live well and make no apologies. No fvcks given.

Cheers Gents
Oh wow, might as well change your name to BeEvil
 
Top