Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best response to a girl breaking up with you?

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the best responses to give to a girl breaking up with you?
Do you talk it over and try to find out exactly why she decided to?
Or do you completely accept all her reasons and get out immediately, and calmly wish her the best?

I'm wondering if there is actually a best/good way to deal with this situation.

Jerry Seinfeld seems to handle it like a boss, hilarious stuff. Total power even tho she broke up with him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9W_jW4e_uY

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex broke up with me in her car, and my biggest regret is that I missed the perfect opportunity to let out a massive fart and walk out laughing hysterically, never to see her again. Even in hindsight, I'm not sure I can think up a more crass, immature, don't have a single fvck to give about your insignificant @ss way to have handled it. Maybe I ought to learn how to fart on command for the next break up? So to answer your question - agree and amplify. Treat it like one enormous joke...which it is.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Lol ok then" <walk away>

"That's OK I've been seeing another girl anyway" <walk away>

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you say be sure it implies indifference.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree and amplify is always the best tactic.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the decision and say "yeah, I was thinking we weren't working out lately also". This should nuke her hamster nicely, or, she genuinely wants to get rid of your ass. Either way, you won't seem like a beta crumbling chump-a-roo.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I'd like to thanks SS for teaching me all this...

'All good, yeah I don't think we would have worked out either'
(smiled and walked off in good terms)
We bumped into each other at a party that week and guess who was all over me trying to hook up with me. I teased, she tried to kiss me; I pulled in just about to kiss her then walked away to another HB.

'Yeah, friends is good, we'll leave it at that'
(smiled and walked away)
She ended up deleting me on social media, avoiding me, and to this day her friends say she's not over me. If we're in class, she'll be nervous and when I have to talk to her she's your classic case of a girl still infatuated. I've moved on to better woman.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dumped via text last summer....here's exactly how it went.

Jessica: Hey, sorry I've been distant the past couple of days. Truth is, I'm not ready for a relationship at this time. It's nothing you did wrong, it's just lately I feel differently.

Expos: Hey the feeling is mutual. I enjoyed spending time with you but ultimately you need to do what is best for you.

---------------

We dated for two months.

The next day I deleted her number from my phone and defended her on Facebook. Turns out, she met another dude around that time.

About two months later she BLOCKED me on Facebook. LOL. I didn't care, I was with my current woman by that time.

You see, hot b!tches are used to beta behavior like "tell me what I can do to get us back on track!!!". Total indifference really screws with them because they are not used to it.