Best Rejections

fastrunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are all of your guy's best rejections that have been thrown at you or best excuse not to go after you allready have a number.

The best excuse that I ever got was "I was flustered"
I think this could be a good thing because obviusly she must have had some feelings for me but nothing came out of it.
What are some of your guy's best excuses or rejections?

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so weird. I was just thinking of writing this topic today.

Anyway, My favorite rejection I have ever recieved from a woman, who was definitely trying to spare my feelings, was:

"I dont have a phone".

I just macked this older chick yesterday, and I got this rejection. I laughed and told her "Just tell me "no", I wont get mad". She was a little at a loss for words after this, because I threw her B.S. right back at her.

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Of All Trades
This is so weird. I was just thinking of writing this topic today.

Anyway, My favorite rejection I have ever recieved from a woman, who was definitely trying to spare my feelings, was:

"I dont have a phone".

I just macked this older chick yesterday, and I got this rejection. I laughed and told her "Just tell me "no", I wont get mad". She was a little at a loss for words after this, because I threw her B.S. right back at her.
haha same thing happened 2 me a few weeks ago

TurfDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, when I first started trying to mack I used to get blown out the water.

Outside of a night club I remember there was a pretty girl standing with her back to us and not knowing that me and my boy were behind her. So my friend kept nudging me to go and talk to her. So I walked over to her, lightly grabbed her arm and smiled and said "How you doing tonight?" This chick jerked her arm back and rolled her eyes and looked the other way. DAYUUM!

Lol, another time I tried the same approach with another girl. This girl was socializing with two other friends of hers. So I walked up to her head held high and smiling, held her hand and said "Wassup beautiful?"

She says "Excuse me, why are you holding my hand and I don't even know you". I let go of her hand. She says "Thank you and please go away". Her friends started laughing their azz off, me being an AFC I took off speed walking.

Man, there's alot more but those are the two I remember the most. Despite the fact that those happened in my AFC days, I still kept trying like a soldier.

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me(the afc days): So you said you really like Lord Of the Rings..
Her(my onetitis): whatever...
Me(the afc days): Well, I can't wait for the next one.. you and I could go together..?
Her(my onetitis, rollings her eyes) Gee, you think?!

=)

iceman666

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a bar back in the day, turned to my side and attempted to strike up a conversation with 5-6 just for the hell of it

Ice: Hey whats going on, where you from?
Chick: I'm from my mom (turns and starts laughing with her girlfriends.) ---Who says that anyways!!!!

I'm pissed (but don't show it) so i motion her over again and say very coyly

Ice: I'm sorry, you look like you don't get hit on often, my apologies.

You should have seen the change in expression.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iceman666
Ice: I'm sorry, you look like you don't get hit on often, my apologies.
hahaha nice

ATLDonJuan35

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst diss I've ever recieved, I was in high school and I was a sophmore and I tried to get with this senior and she was the class president, and she was the finest girl in the school. I got all hyped up to talk to her one day and I waited till lunch.

When I seen her I asked her could I talk to her for a minute, and then we started talking and I asked her "Are you seeing anyone" She said " No" real smart-like and I'm like this aint going nowhere and then before Icould get the next question out my mouth she says really loud " And I aint going to see you either!!!" I felt about two inches tall.

After that I told myself I would tighten my game up and get these women and lay it down ya dig

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going back away's...

I asked this chick what her name was after decent eye contact (afc), she said, "why do you want my name?", I say, "so I know what to call you???", she said she didn't want to give me her name, and started apologizing profusely.

All the apologizing made me alittle uncomfortable, I said," look its ok, its not the end of the world, I will be okay."

I don't know, I guess thats the best I got.

All the other rejections have pretty much been flat no's, besides a long story rejection I made a post about a couple months ago.

Mr. Mystery

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make it sound like rejection is good

Rejection is the most despise emotion for all men.

It looks like your story is not as unhappy as my ones. Throughout my AFC days, I got a lot of kicks, and punches from women.

And until even today,I do get rejected once in a while and it is depressing at certain times. Well, I dont want to talk about it cause it is heart-breaking........

TurfDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way they are good, you just got have thick skin. Sometimes at night clubs, if I'm not even really trying I'll get rejected just to have some fun. I guess you can call it ****y + funny.;)

The Wiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: (blah, blah, works on PU, closes by asking for digits)

Her (writing her # down): Here, but I just want to warn you I have herpes.

Me: Umm.... yeah. (Appears to place # in back pocket, but drops it into trash can behind him while girl looks away. Leaves.)

Based on the impression I got of her (and I'm usually pretty good about quickly judging things like a person's honesty), I'd give it a 50% chance of being true, but either way. . .

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazykid: You doing anything Saturday night?

Her: Yeah, I'm going to my boyfriends house.

Crazykid: Oh.

Yeah, I'm glad the bad old days of AFCness and ballessness are over.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, my worst rejection was from my afc days. I had a crush on this girl who I knew from elementary school (she knew who I was). I found out that she was taking the same computer class as me, but she was in a different time slot. When the teacher wasn't looking, I grabbed the floppy with her name on it, asked her out in a file, and saved it to her disk with the file name "A-openme.doc". I put her disk back and waited for the results.

Next class, I came back and discovered a note in the sleeve of my disk (these were 5 1/4 floppies) that said "Open This". I read it, and it was incredibly nasty. I wish I had kept it :)

She basically said in the note "Who the fvck do you think you are messing with other people's property? How would you like it if I started messing with your 5hit?" I basically took it as a "no".

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you think your rejections are bad. The way that I last got rejected was worst. Well, for the past 2 years me and this female friend of mine would just chill and hang out. I kinda liked her but didn't want to commit because she only came down to my town during holidays. Now she is in my home town permanently. Well, 3 weeks ago I told her, " I would like to date you in a romantic sense." She said, "romantic?!" and seemed puzzled. I told her yeah and then she said that she was flattered. Well I called and spoke to her about this 2 weeks later and said, " how do you feel about me? is the feeling mutual" and she told me, " do we have to talk about this now. Can we talk about this later." I told her okay. I called her up on Saturday and still thought that I had hope in making this girl my girl friend. When I spoke to her, I told her what was her thoughts on the last conversation we had. She said, " I'm not ready for a relationship right now. I wanna strengthen are friendship and then she asked me what made you think that I was interested in you?"

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago, I was at the bar, and I thought that one of the three women that were sitting at the next table was checking me out.... so, I finally went up and talked to her, but because I thought that she was 'interested' befoer I went up... I didn't notice the signs that she was giving me saying that she was not interested... ie; she closed herself off from me, didn't say more then nevessary, etc.

Finally, after waayy too long, her female friend comes to me and says, "Do I have to beat you up before you leave her alone?", I was like, "Don't you think that she would say something if she wanted me gone?"... then I thought for a second, that's when it kicked in how burnt I really was. That actually stung for a day or so.... but, I still did manage #close a different girl a little while after that.